We Have The Right To Know!

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

We Have The Right To Know!

Post by StaTix » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 am

the deep web, only few people know about it, doodle knows, he is smarter than most people he just does stupid shit. https://sites.google.com/site/howtoacce ... e-deep-web. have fun dont get caught. 4% of the internet is surfaced the rest, the 96% well lets just say the fbi keeps it hidden, its full of pedos, rapists hackers, immigrants, etc. man wasnt made for power he was made for knowledge, here it is the rest of the internet. go there make sure your protected etc. learn people
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: We Have The Right To Know!

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 pm

Have you even been on the deep web?
What services do you use on the deep web?
It seems you don't 100% understand about what the deep web is actually used for.
Do you have something against immigrants using the internet? Immigrants from where? - remember they are people too.
Aya :3

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:09 pm

StaTix wrote:the deep web, only few people know about it, doodle knows, he is smarter than most people he just does stupid shit. https://sites.google.com/site/howtoacce ... e-deep-web. have fun dont get caught. 4% of the internet is surfaced the rest, the 96% well lets just say the fbi keeps it hidden, its full of pedos, rapists hackers, immigrants, etc. man wasnt made for power he was made for knowledge, here it is the rest of the internet. go there make sure your protected etc. learn people
Bullshit
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Nicdel wrote:
StaTix wrote:the deep web, only few people know about it, doodle knows, he is smarter than most people he just does stupid shit. https://sites.google.com/site/howtoacce ... e-deep-web. have fun dont get caught. 4% of the internet is surfaced the rest, the 96% well lets just say the fbi keeps it hidden, its full of pedos, rapists hackers, immigrants, etc. man wasnt made for power he was made for knowledge, here it is the rest of the internet. go there make sure your protected etc. learn people
Bullshit
Nope

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:25 pm

Aya wrote:
Nicdel wrote:
Bullshit
Nope
Don't get me wrong, I know that stuff exists. But he is just making a drama out of it. FBI hides it, full of "bad" (see stereotypes) persons, 96 percent, full of knowledge, ... that is mostly bs.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:51 pm

So is this why George Bush called it "Internets" ?
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 pm

myback wrote:So is this why George Bush called it "Internets" ?
Bush is just retarded

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:35 am

Still no answer = You weren't in those few "smarter" people = You only got the link from doodle

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:42 am

Aya wrote:Still no answer = You weren't in those few "smarter" people = You only got the link from doodle
the reason im not answering you is because your previous statements were just too idiotic to reply too, #1 the deep web doesnt need to be used for services, so gtfo plz #2 i do know what it is its to hire strippers like you on the internent. so again plz gtfo of the topic since clearly you do not know what you are talking about :3

EDIT*** and yes i do have something against immigrants, they come into my country and leech, sucg a good thing right?
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 am

StaTix wrote:
Aya wrote:Still no answer = You weren't in those few "smarter" people = You only got the link from doodle
the reason im not answering you is because your previous statements were just too idiotic to reply too, #1 the deep web doesnt need to be used for services, so gtfo plz #2 i do know what it is its to hire strippers like you on the internent. so again plz gtfo of the topic since clearly you do not know what you are talking about :3

EDIT*** and yes i do have something against immigrants, they come into my country and leech, sucg a good thing right?
Um.....Greetings, This is Ayas husband, she asked me to post a response to your post.
Im not really sure where to start with this drivel, but here it goes.
Depending on which network you use (tor, freenet, i2p) you can use different services with it. For example i2p can handle torrents but freenet and tor cannot.
i recommend extensive reading their websites to get a understanding on how the individual protocols - before calling people idiots.

Also the "stripper" is with me :p
clearly you do not know what you are talking about :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:37 am

I feel like you guys talk about this too much and it's pointless. Don't you think if people wanted to know they'd find it for themselves? I mean the stuff you've already found is just ridiculous and I bet the more stuff you find the more ridiculous it will get. Not even gonna mention the shit you have found because you're idiots for finding it in the first place and I really don't want to even be talking about it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 am

SuperNovaX wrote:I feel like you guys talk about this too much and it's pointless. Don't you think if people wanted to know they'd find it for themselves? I mean the stuff you've already found is just ridiculous and I bet the more stuff you find the more ridiculous it will get. Not even gonna mention the shit you have found because you're idiots for finding it in the first place and I really don't want to even be talking about it.
I feel like exo is acting too smart. (like always)
*flashback*
Exo: Do you even know how to setup an fastdl demon?
Demon: Yes, I do
Demon: Do this and that and then that.
Exo: YOU FORGOT THIS¬!!!! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

Tbh I know how to setup fastdl just because I missed 1 step, doesn't mean that I can't set up an fastdl.
Don't judge to early because all I said then was 100% right.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am

Demon wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:I feel like you guys talk about this too much and it's pointless. Don't you think if people wanted to know they'd find it for themselves? I mean the stuff you've already found is just ridiculous and I bet the more stuff you find the more ridiculous it will get. Not even gonna mention the shit you have found because you're idiots for finding it in the first place and I really don't want to even be talking about it.
I feel like exo is acting too smart. (like always)
*flashback*
Exo: Do you even know how to setup an fastdl demon?
Demon: Yes, I do
Demon: Do this and that and then that.
Exo: YOU FORGOT THIS¬!!!! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

Tbh I know how to setup fastdl just because I missed 1 step, doesn't mean that I can't set up an fastdl.
Don't judge to early because all I said then was 100% right.
He does act too smart sometimes,a bit too damn smart. Exo, dear, you gotta realize that some of us (mainly me) aren't as smart as you so don't be an ass when people get something so simple wrong or miss a simple little thing. And when people ask for an explanation on how to do something tell them,don't ignore them. They want to learn obviously so you need to teach them. I'll be the first to let you know that half the shit y'all talk about is so over my head that sometimes I just ask Razor what everything is because even when it's explained by a few if you I don't get it,it doesn't process in my brain as quickly as it may in yours. Everyone's learning is different,keep that in mind.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 am

Exactly,he likes to act smart.
Being smart is a great thing that's why I picked my husband but bragging about your "knowledge" is just arrogant.
At least make sure what you are exactly talking about if you wanna be good at acting smart.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:22 pm

This thread needs some happy juice...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.