[T.M.N.F]¤K£K£DU92¤ and ¤Mafia¤๖ۣۜVisual ๖ۣۜK and 2 more guy

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Furry Hell
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

[T.M.N.F]¤K£K£DU92¤ and ¤Mafia¤๖ۣۜVisual ๖ۣۜK and 2 more guy

Post by Furry Hell » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 am

[zoro] ๑۩ ۞ XxXXxX ۞๑۩ ¤Mafia¤๖ۣۜVisual ๖ۣۜK
[T.M.N.F]¤K£K£DU92¤
๖ۣۜOlivier
The story is i was playing normaly not spamming and made a cannon then i fired it then 1 of them came and deleted my stuff then tryed to kill me so i deleted there blastdoor house only blast door no doors then they tryed to kill me and tryed to ban me so i fleed then you see they were grabent me destroying my stuff SPAMMING BOMBS AT SPAWN NOT JUST AT ME lagging server like crazy i couldent even put buddha on faster then they killed me they killed evrey 1 withn an eye blink so thats where came to this site and wright this message they where grabent + spamming explosive anti buddha bombs dose are both perma ban and destroyed my stuff i confess i did destroy there stuff and kill them a few times but a few times not like 1000 then they went insane started to try to ban me i cinda got scared cause i only tryed to scare em not make him insane so i went downstair and ate a cookie :) i felt better a little then i joined later to make a cannon by water side again there speaking a dif language and all the sudden they ban me i was like wtf for no freaking reason oliver dint have a reason to ban me he wasnt there at that momentum the fight begun and then bam im banned wtf atleast its only 10 mins