Gravity Rider's Best

Humam
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: Gravity Rider's Best

Post by Humam » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 am

People please calm your tits...

Rabbit played deathrun and saw many good players in bunnyhopping there and even aiming (at final parts of a DR map), he believes that they are good enough for the DM community, that's why he wants to play DM with them.

He likes GR community a lot that he wants a bigger name for it, he wants it to be an excellent DM clan not DR clan only... Its a clan where he can rise in it too, he wants a DM name for him, he really loved the gameplay and reputation of some clans in the DM community.

And you are all replying to him with a big "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" . CBA to copy-paste replies.

Just let rabbit be, if he wants GR to be a DM clan he can convince as many as he want, I bet some people in GR clan want to be a part of the DM community.

It will feel great, and its not as childish as you think... I agree that some people might be assholes in the DM community but they can be easily ignored.

Anyways Rabbit do what you want, don't let comments discourage you, practice takes a lot of time, so GL.
Feel free to do what you like, and ignore..."legit"...wankers. :-)

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Gravity Rider's Best

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:24 am

Humam wrote:People please calm your tits...

Rabbit played deathrun and saw many good players in bunnyhopping there and even aiming (at final parts of a DR map), he believes that they are good enough for the DM community, that's why he wants to play DM with them.

He likes GR community a lot that he wants a bigger name for it, he wants it to be an excellent DM clan not DR clan only... Its a clan where he can rise in it too, he wants a DM name for him, he really loved the gameplay and reputation of some clans in the DM community.

And you are all replying to him with a big "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" . CBA to copy-paste replies.

Just let rabbit be, if he wants GR to be a DM clan he can convince as many as he want, I bet some people in GR clan want to be a part of the DM community.

It will feel great, and its not as childish as you think... I agree that some people might be assholes in the DM community but they can be easily ignored.

Anyways Rabbit do what you want, don't let comments discourage you, practice takes a lot of time, so GL.
Feel free to do what you like, and ignore..."legit"...wankers. :-)
It's done so you should stop bumping the topic.
God-Of-War wrote:Rabbit had the idea of having a gr dm clan and alot of ppl were with him. Now he left all of us and quit it for another opportunity.
Aya :3