Gravity Rider's Best

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Gravity Rider's Best

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Lately i've been extremely focused on improving and honing my Deathmatch skills against other players, and alot of them are very good and are in prestiged DM clans, what irritated me was being told by dozens of notable DMers was that Gravity Riders is a noobish clan and you should leave and join a more close-quartered group. But I think differently, I know all of your skills, all of us are good, aren't we? I suggest we get a name for ourselves In the DMing community, too not just the Scripting and Bhopping community. So I say we should put together a team, of Gravity Rider's best and most experienced players to compete against other DM clans and if we do well enough, Professional DM cups. Being on the team would be something you would have to try out for instead of just joining, so those of you that want to join, you might want to practice a bit, message me if you would like to 1v1 and practice with me. So it all comes down to this, what do you want your clan tags to say about yourself? That "your a noob and bad at DM" as said by other DM clans, or "im a prestiged player and proud to be called one of Gravity Rider's Best." Think about it, and maybe consider my idea

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Re: Gravity Rider's Best

Post by Snoap » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Meh tbh.
I don't think there's any American GR players, who is capable of getting skilled enough to play.
BTW what about ignoring the dm'ers? most of them are faggots anyways.^^
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: Gravity Rider's Best @snoap

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Thats what you may think, but im sure if the players train a ton, and push themselves, they will.
And im probs gunna talk to Eassidezz and see if he can 1v1 tryouts to see if they're capable. Since Eas, is a very balanced player, and not EXTREMELY good but as good as any GR dmer should be.

God-Of-War
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by God-Of-War » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Well actually I think Gravity Riders is an amazing clan and its like my other clan tag. Tru Elite was my first clan and it was a good dm clan too. Tru elite doesn't hav many players on but many ppl tell me to take it off and its a bad clan. I am never gonna take it out of my name and I feel the exact same way with gr. :lol:
Ermahgerd!, It's a Sterk Berg! sterk berg
Spoiler
Show
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont be a corprate kiss up
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: wat u mean?
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont give points
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: i always give points :P
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: im not gona stop :P

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm

As said in chat "Nein. This is honestly gotta be one of the most idiotic ideas I've ever seen......"
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 pm

1. Why would you care about little kids moaning?
2. GR is GR. Nothing has to be compared with.
GR is NOT focusing on dm so I would say be proud of being a part of it or gtfo :p
3. If you wanna do something about making dm popular in GR,you can start using Area51 dm server as base and invite people there?
4. Just be proud and stop caring what kids say.
Last edited by Aya on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Alot of dm'er are just stupid, so ignore them.

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: Gravity Rider's Best @aya

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Yes that what im saying, invite players to the A51 DM server, and see if they're worthy. I've got alot of messages from people already asking to train, they just need to speak up on the forums, thats all. And these DMers, they arent kids. Some of them are Half Life 2 Deathmatch Legends, no joke, you have no clue how organized the skilled DM clans are. Just talk to Eas, he'll tell you about some of them, and these Legends, they just laugh at GR. Maybe you dont care but to be honest GR has alot of strong players that can be capable DMers, so give it a chance?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Again... Why would you care about what "DM Legend" say about us?
You can always leave GR if you're so shame about being in it..
Respect owners..

Broskii
Former Server Admin

Post by Broskii » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Lets just leave everything the same its perfectly fine the way it is. I had no problem, and i don't really care about DM, i just like to have fun and i just dont want anyone be addicted to DM and not DR.
Minecraft usernames:
1. lSoral
2. Professuranus
In-Game name:
Broskii

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Broskii wrote:Lets just leave everything the same its perfectly fine the way it is. I had no problem, and i don't really care about DM, i just like to have fun and i just dont want anyone be addicted to DM and not DR.
I agree with this and agree with what Aya and Goomba say.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Gravity Rider's aren't just DR and Scripting.... we have a name for ourselves everywhere! Nick gave GR a good name in modding with his RP mod, aswell as Myback, Exo, and Reloaded.... I mean, why shouldnt the players who want to hone their DM skills get a chance to while still staying with GR? I mean, I really see no need to deny it if all im doing is expanding GR's capabilities. Me, chewy, god of war, devil, NwK and some other players are starting a daily, hour long training session.... they have no promblem with it. We had tons of fun and they really have improved so much in just 1 day. Don't just knock ideas down without thinking of others, really

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Mannnnnnn why do people have to bring me into things even when I'm perma banned from the server...

Well for one theres almost zero talent in the american side of GR, pehaps one or two decent players in Europe, that being said GR would just be a new OCD, and god knows we don't need that shit.

also,
[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit wrote:Gravity Rider's aren't just DR and Scripting.... we have a name for ourselves everywhere! Nick gave GR a good name in modding with his RP mod, aswell as Myback, Exo, and Reloaded.... I mean, why shouldnt the players who want to hone their DM skills get a chance to while still staying with GR? I mean, I really see no need to deny it if all im doing is expanding GR's capabilities. Me, chewy, god of war, devil, NwK and some other players are starting a daily, hour long training session.... they have no promblem with it. We had tons of fun and they really have improved so much in just 1 day. Don't just knock ideas down without thinking of others, really

Nick did stuff, reloaded edited it and Exo/Myback didn't do anything with it. Nick infact got himself banned when someone posted an edit, via a fierce rage.
Funny how I take the mod and actually do something with the code.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit wrote:Gravity Rider's aren't just DR and Scripting....
Well,those are obviously their main focus to my eyes.

If you call yourself "a true dm player",you don't need to brag about yourself as one...just be the one.
Right now,you are pretty much bored of dr and so interested in dm but that's not everyone's cases.
Some of us are not interested in dm at all,some of us are taking a break (I'm this) and some of us are with you.
I'm proud of the way it is and I doubt owners will agree with you.
Look who we have as great dm players without bragging...Snoap,Travis,Goomba,Demon,Eas and whoever I don't know.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Aya wrote: Look who we have as great dm players without bragging...Snoap,Travis,Shroomba,Demon,Eas and whoever I don't know.
Fixed text.