GR

Aya
Former Server Admin

GR

Post by Aya » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Hai owners,

Can we (admins) have access to invite people to GR?
Some people are having trouble adding you guys or too lazy to add you guys then wait for you guys to come on lol
I believe I'm not asking so much since you can just make us moderators on GR group and change the permission a bit.
And only requirement is to have 24 hours so it's not complicated unless you guys wanna keep it as GR group is 'hard to join' instead of getting more members? :p
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Re: GR

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:18 am

I think it would bring problems if Ant or Nick doesn't know which people invie who.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:22 am

Make a submit form in pm's to Ant saying that <Insert admin name here> has added <name + steam id> to the GR clan. or something like that...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Peter Brev wrote:I think it would bring problems if Ant or Nick doesn't know which people invie who.
How so?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:19 am

I was thinking that if players decide to invite other players because Ant doesn't want to because of different reasons it could bring issues.

So I prefer that we stay how it is atm.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 am

Peter Brev wrote:I was thinking that if players decide to invite other players because Ant doesn't want to because of different reasons it could bring issues.

Hmm,I said admins not random players.
Admins should be trustworthy and I doubt Ant is choosing who should be invited and who shouldn't.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:39 am

Ya my point is he talks about it on mic every time he comes on and that shows how immature he is.
In my opinion,it's kinda embarrasing to have an admin like that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 am

Aya wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:I was thinking that if players decide to invite other players because Ant doesn't want to because of different reasons it could bring issues.

Hmm,I said admins not random players.
Admins should be trustworthy and I doubt Ant is choosing who should be invited and who shouldn't.
Ok, I misunderstood.