Allstars v3

Threepwood
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Allstars v3

Post by Threepwood » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 am

What happened to this map? V3-x was an adequate deathrun-map. But the current version of Allstars is, I'll put it in a mannered way; appetizingly bad. Though I really like the idea of "failing a trap gets you to a training-ground for eg. bunny-hop and whatnot.
I feel like the rebels reach the end in like 30 seconds and then it's just "fool around until someone kills the combine/s", and this cat-rat-game can go on and on for minutes.
And that is what's so frustrating with the map. I don't think it's a deathrun-spirited map at all.

I vouch for the older version which was more of a proper deathrunner map. I understand that v3 was more, in a programmers perspective, challenging to complete. But i fear the results was a worse map.

Thoughts?

ciao and NYANYANYANYANYANYANYA.. Meow
derp

Peter Brev

Re: Allstars v3

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 am

1) I doubt Ant will want to go back to the older version because the one currently on the server is good at it gives a good mix between dr and dm.

2) If the combines aren't good to catch rebels, blame them.

3) If the combines decide to give free passes only, they should be slayed, kick, combine banned if repeated and if there's no admins, just call one.

4) I don't know what Travis is doing with the map atm, but I got no news of it.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I kinda agree.
Just roll back to Allstars_v2 or remove the map until I have time to fix it.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh nyan is here :3 So glad you back!
Well,I agree.
It's cool but I feel bad for combines lol
No worries,Travis is gonna work on it ;)
Aya :3