slovenc95 for Admin!

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
killman2639
Former Server Admin

Re: slovenc95 for Admin!

Post by killman2639 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:20 pm

yes
Hi, I'm Reloaded. :)

Code: Select all

[GR|CMX] Reelawded | Reloaded :  hi, im black
[GR|CMX] Reelawded | Reloaded :  shit
Disconnect: being black.
Disconnect: being black.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:58 am

slovenc95 wrote:
Sonic wrote:He honestly deserves it even more then me, so yeah, i think he should be an admin.
More then YOU? :shock: lol are you kidding me? Your one of the best Admins i ever seen :)
He isn't an admin, yet. He is a player. lol.

iEagle
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by iEagle » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 am

Honestly (and Slovenc, nothing against you, just stating observations) "f-ing s-, this is bulls-. that s- f-" isn't really admin talk. I hear you on DR and when you fail you go into a temper fit on the mic. How would you react if a player disrespected you?
-The idiot on the Minecraft server known as Fluxious. Most likely seen on the servers on weekdays
I scored 91% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

slovenc95
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by slovenc95 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 am

iEagle wrote:Honestly (and Slovenc, nothing against you, just stating observations) "f-ing s-, this is bulls-. that s- f-" isn't really admin talk. I hear you on DR and when you fail you go into a temper fit on the mic. How would you react if a player disrespected you?
Yeah maybe thats right!But I only say thinks like that when somebody call me bit...ass-h...gay...freak...your mom etc!
But when i will be a admin ill promise i will stop! i really promise! :!: :!: :!: :!:

iEagle
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by iEagle » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:19 pm

slovenc95 wrote:
iEagle wrote:Honestly (and Slovenc, nothing against you, just stating observations) "f-ing s-, this is bulls-. that s- f-" isn't really admin talk. I hear you on DR and when you fail you go into a temper fit on the mic. How would you react if a player disrespected you?
Yeah maybe thats right!But I only say thinks like that when somebody call me bit...ass-h...gay...freak...your mom etc!
But when i will be a admin ill promise i will stop! i really promise! :!: :!: :!: :!:
I believe you on that. I'm a little iffy on the vote, but 80% of me says yes, and since majority rules in my head, my vote is yes
-The idiot on the Minecraft server known as Fluxious. Most likely seen on the servers on weekdays
I scored 91% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

slovenc95
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by slovenc95 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:24 pm

iEagle wrote:
slovenc95 wrote:
I believe you on that. I'm a little iffy on the vote, but 80% of me says yes, and since majority rules in my head, my vote is yes
Thank you! :)

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Accepted. - Click Here
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB