Brotherhood of nod

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
ichristopher98
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Brotherhood of nod

Post by ichristopher98 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm

killed me for no reason at all so i grabbed him and put him somewhere else than he "said do that again and im banning you" than he kicked me. he than continued ot kill me

kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Brotherhood of nod

Post by kingshadz » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:39 pm

I have 1 thing to say... WASTE OF FORUM SPACE.... DM'ing dosent bother people too much unless its excessive, he killed you once, on the other hand Grabenting is NOT to be used on other players -_- its bannable

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you for writing this post. I was happy that you did a good thing...write a good post -.-. Second off, before you arrived after a unknown server crash, I threw a barrel high up and tryed to hit it with a sawblade. I said "Dammit" and it hit the top of your head. I said oops, and you grabbed me. Then I got up and killed you with my 357 and told you "Grab me or another player again, and I am banning you for 20 minutes". I kicked you and then this post started...I rest my case.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by kingshadz » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Thank you for writing this post. I was happy that you did a good thing...write a good post -.-. Second off, before you arrived after a unknown server crash, I threw a barrel high up and tryed to hit it with a sawblade. I said "Dammit" and it hit the top of your head. I said oops, and you grabbed me. Then I got up and killed you with my 357 and told you "Grab me or another player again, and I am banning you for 20 minutes". I kicked you and then this post started...I rest my case.
True Dat ^_^

ichristopher98
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by ichristopher98 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

um no after the server crashed to started shooting me and you did it twice, i appologize for the grabbing thing i just wanted you to get the f away. and expecting most of the asses that go on this server I expected you to keep doing it

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 pm

I accidently killed you when I threw a god damn barrel in the air. Read my post, boy. I am not repeating that. I don't want to hear anymore of this. I wasn't expecting you to enter the server that quick. So shut the hell up and stop posting, please. Its giving me a headache.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:35 pm

okay one christopher , he was testing with a sawblade & explosive barrel. two this post is useless. three is READ THE FUCKING RULES.

Furry Hell
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Furry Hell » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:37 am

true read the rules there is a way your supose to post