Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:40 am

As many times as I say it, I don't think i've gotten proof this solid until now, because you know, people who ride his dick and don't suspect 1k vel going perfectly straight as cheating.

Story: Shogo (Middle-Eastern Pro), Master.P(German Pro), Jim bob hoe(Aussie Pro) and I, all were playing in Maxtasy Public Match Server. I made a joke and said I could go 600 vel, shogo being the only person who hadn't known about the bhop exe. He said I accelerated just like Ak3d(Pro EU player aswell as being accused of Bhop Scripting),which of is going perfectly straight (Almost like a ray.) and picking up ~100 Vel/4s. So he asked me to run the script back on the server and see if it detected the same thing, and sure enough it detected the EXACT same as Ak3d's. Another ironic thing is, since I'm already a suspected aimbotter they send me the link and told me to explain myself.

Here's the quote written by Maxtasy himself.

Okay, after I added SMAC (SourceMod Ant Cheat) on my server i got alot of reports of the following:

[smac_autotrigger.smx | 0.8.4.0] (Playername) (ID: STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXXX | IP: XX.XX.XX.XXX) is suspected of using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop

Ak3d said these are false positives and people who use mousewheel to bunnyhop get suspected of using an autotrigger. The suspicios thing is, I know alot of people who use mousewheel and none of them gets suspected by SMAC. Only a handful of people got suspected. And I smelled something fishy.

So after some testing by somebody today, it seems that there is a certain program/.exe that triggers SMAC. And i consider that cheating.

I will ban everybody from my server from now on, when they get suspected from smac_autotrigger.smx. I ignore all logs before today, so people get the chance to deactivate it today and play fair in the future.

Also i will list all people here that got suspected:
[GR]Cpt.Travis{A} (ID: STEAM_0:1:12787414)
'eS|Ak3d (ID: STEAM_0:1:5369460)
EasSidezZ (ID: STEAM_0:0:34892582)

tl;dr
Some people use a cheat for bunnyhopping and I will ban them from PMS from now on.

(Screenshot of the post (If you have Exo's internet...) Original Source: http://hl2dm.net/e107_plugins/forum/for ... .php?915.0

tl;dr: He's a fucking cheater. Idk why i'm even posting this because I'm 99% sure he's not going to have any action taken against him.
Last edited by EasSidezz on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:41 am

i lol'd

edit: btw this isnt starting anything for those who dont understand common sense, he is just points out a cheater... nothing more, so dont bitch at him saying "stop starting shitstorm threads"

EDIT EDIT: maybe we should put smac on the server and for those who dont know what it is, its source mod anti cheat, to detect shit like bhop scripts
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:57 am

I don't believe it.
When I had my dm server on and heard SMAC, I put it on my server and give it a go, I got banned by it.
SMAC is really a shit plugin, you get banned by having the right timing.
Travis got banned from expert duel for the same reason.
So I don't believe all your shit.
If you still think he cheats, ask him to bhop on a 33 tick rate server.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 am

Peter Brev wrote:I don't believe it.
When I had my dm server on and heard SMAC, I put it on my server and give it a go, I got banned by it.
can i have proof of your ban? and 33 tick is a shit server to bhop on, soo whats your point, he will still do good?

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 am

Peter Brev wrote:I don't believe it.
>SMAC is a "shit plugin"
>Kid doesn't know what or who kiegan is
>You don't get banned by SMAC
>Travis got caught by Ade (Owner) and McGee.
>Implying that my facts are "shit"
>Tickrate has nothing to do with how well a client can send commands to a server.

hm?

On a serious note, I know he's your friend and I know that you don't want him banned. I honestly don't have any issue with him, rather I would prefer he doesn't cheat on the fucking server. You can post your opinion, but please keep it out of the fire.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:33 am

This topic is interesting! !
Don't lock it yet

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:07 am

This topic is very, very interesting and for once I agree with you Eassidez, so thanks you for pointing out that flaw/cheater and please as said Daddy keep it open.

As I am not knowing anything about BHOP but think the server needs to stay fair for everyone, I'd consider these BHOP thingies as cheats.So I think we need to install that SMAC plugin, if it detects it, and we also need more...Neutral admins ? Admins who are not at Travis' shoes and who will report him if he is caught doing that.

I trust you Eassi as showing us the truth, because I don't see which profit you could get from Travis being banned.
But personally, if now we see, either by trusting eas, or either by installing SMAC, that Travis is cheating and cheated all those years, then I won't be against a good ban, but well that's for later.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:14 am

I'm one of the people who rides his dick.
I love him as my good friend that's not because people call him pro, it's because I think he is warm,funny and caring person.
I do not care if he cheats or not.
Most "bhop pro" use cheat and that doesn't make me stop talking to them.

Personally,I think it's more dumb "acting" immature and break rules just to get punishment from admins and Nick or heating up the conversation about dm which is who is good,who cheats,who won who is a noob and stuff.
Yes,I am talking about you Eas.
I like you as a person too and you're mature person so you have been very confusing me lately.
I doubt Ant will do anything about this but we shall see.
Lastly,I don't think you are jealous of Travis but no one will dislike him or start thinking he is a noob over this. Just sayin'.
Aya :3

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 am

Aya wrote:I'm one of the people who rides his dick.
I love him as my good friend that's not because people call him pro, it's because I think he is warm,funny and caring person.

Personally,I think it's more dumb "acting" immature and break rules just to get punishment from admins and Nick or heating up the conversation about dm which is who is good,who cheats,who won who is a noob and stuff.
I like you as a person too and you're mature person so you have been very confusing me lately.
Lastly,I don't think you are jealous of Travis but no one will dislike him or start thinking he is a noob over this. Just sayin'.
I break rules because they only apply for me.

Also, I don't care who's good at DM/Who's fast at Bhop. I care about the integrity of the server. I care about the fairness of HL2DM. Call me a nolife, call me a nerd, but atleast I'll have one significant achievement.
Last edited by EasSidezz on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 am

1. ever watch a tourni/LAN? they dont script/use cheats
2. how is this immature pointing out a cheater? it really isnt
3. he even said himself ant probably wont do anything
4. alot of people already dislike him...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 am

StaTix wrote:

1. ever watch a tourni/LAN? they dont script/use cheats
2. how is this immature pointing out a cheater? it really isnt
3. he even said himself ant probably wont do anything
4. alot of people already dislike him...
I've never talking to you but here's my answer.
1. I don't know anything like that and my point was that 'I don't care'. That is my opinion since you guys care.
2. This is not immature. How he has been acting on the server is immature. I can give you some proofs on here IF you want.
3. Maybe he is right, maybe he is not. I don't know.
4. A lot people like him at the same time. That's what's called being popular. You get followers and haters.
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 am

EasSidezz wrote:

+1
If we applied rules to everyone including respected/beloved/cute admins and not only random and normal players maybe they would be more respected.

I also doubt that Ant will take any punishement because too much people love Travis.Either for his BHOP skill, his cuteness, his way of acting or his elderly admin status.

Yes he's an old member of area 51.Yes he's super active.Yes he is beloved like a living God.Yes he's a good pal.
But does that mean he can play unfair toward other people that will leave discouraged or that he can pass away from rules ? NO.

This is a problem since ages.
Eassi just pointed it out, and gave a fair and new look to everybody about Travis.He showed his true, old, hidden face.Personally I care more about the fairness of the server than his way of acting.

I also doubt Ant will took any punishement for all the reasons and because of all the reasons stated above in my post.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:27 am

commander fury wrote:
EasSidezz wrote:

+1
If we applied rules to everyone including respected/beloved/cute admins and not only random and normal players maybe they would be more respected.

I also doubt that Ant will take any punishement because too much people love Travis.Either for his BHOP skill, his cuteness, his way of acting or his elderly admin status.

Yes he's an old member of area 51.Yes he's super active.Yes he is beloved like a living God.Yes he's a good pal.
But does that mean he can play unfair toward other people that will leave discouraged or that he can pass away from rules ? NO.

This is a problem since ages.
Eassi just pointed it out, and gave a fair and new look to everybody about Travis.He showed his true, old, hidden face.Personally I care more about the fairness of the server than his way of acting.

I also doubt Ant will took any punishement for all the reasons and because of all the reasons stated above in my post.

on topic: whats the point of playing a game full of cheaters, whats the point of it, and yes i would like to see proof

off topic:
i will say this, im older than him, server wise, my account might not be but ive been here pretty much since the beginning of DR, hours might say different but our starting times dont...

EDIT: wrong quoting sorry :|

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:31 am

#1. I do not ride Travis's dick however

#2. He is well respected
#3. This has nothing to do with a report on dr, this is something from something else
#4. You know nothing is going to happen, so why bother making this thread?

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 am

Xaroquan wrote:#1. I do not ride Travis's dick however

#2. He is well respected
#3. This has nothing to do with a report on dr, this is something from something else
#4. You know nothing is going to happen, so why bother making this thread?
then may i ask were do i report cheaters?