Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Bhop Executable: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} *PROOF*

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 am

If he isn't banned/enforced then whats stopping the rest of us from all cheating? What's the point of admins if rules can apply to only certain players? Why shouldn't we all have equal rights? Server is hosted in USA, USA Right and Freedoms will be followed.

And if you couldn't tell, I'm honestly being extremely serious compared to my other 34 forum posts, because this is an issue I want dealt with once and for all.
Xaroquan wrote:#1. I do not ride Travis's dick however

#2. He is well respected
#3. This has nothing to do with a report on dr, this is something from something else
#4. You know nothing is going to happen, so why bother making this thread?
Actually, this has plenty to do with deathrun, the point being he's using a bhop script in the server, and i'm providing proof from other sources to back it up, not only showing is he doing it in one server, but many others, and leaving a pretty big trail of evidence.

Josh, no hate intended, but right now you're pretty much killing someone and then denying it to a crowd of people who just watched you do it.
Last edited by EasSidezz on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 am

EasSidezz wrote:If he isn't banned/enforced then whats stopping the rest of us from all cheating? What's the point of admins if rules can apply to only certain players? Why shouldn't we all have equal rights? Server is hosted in USA, USA Right and Freedoms will be followed.

And if you couldn't tell, I'm honestly being extremely serious compared to my other 34 forum posts, because this is an issue I want dealt with once and for all.

#2. He is well respected
#3. This has nothing to do with a report on dr, this is something from something else
Actually, this has plenty to do with deathrun, the point being he's using a bhop script in the server, and i'm providing proof from other sources to back it up, not only showing is he doing it in one server, but many others, and leaving a pretty big trail of evidence.
Yeah but this isn't about someone using scripts. Ant will do as ant sees fit.
The report a player thread is strictly meant for reporting people who are bad players.
And for travis, so this should be in report an admin section, which is meant only for abuse of powers.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 am

I didn't report Eas because he knows what he is doing,he doesn't act immature when he really gets punishment and he has been doing exact same to owner Nick.
But here's some proofs of how he has been acting on the server since you want it. Just for clarification,I do enjoy playing with Eas and I understand his jokes.
But I also treat him same as all other players so I do punish him when I have to.
I'm not asking Ant to handle him for now.

On topic: My point wasn't to be against this report.
My point was again...I do not care personally.
Last edited by Aya on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aya :3

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:38 am

Xaroquan wrote:
EasSidezz wrote:If he isn't banned/enforced then whats stopping the rest of us from all cheating? What's the point of admins if rules can apply to only certain players? Why shouldn't we all have equal rights? Server is hosted in USA, USA Right and Freedoms will be followed.

#2. He is well respected
The report a player thread is strictly meant for reporting people who are bad players.
And for travis, so this should be in report an admin section, which is meant only for abuse of powers.
Who said he's been abusing powers? He's been fucking cheating in the server in point blank view.

@aya
Aya wrote:I didn't report Eas because he knows what he is doing,he doesn't act immature when he really gets punishment and he has been doing exact same to owner Nick.
But here's some proofs of how he has been acting on the server since you want it. Just for clarification,I do enjoy playing with Eas and I understand his jokes.
But I also treat him same as all other players so I do punish him when I have to.
I can't say anything in defense of those, because I did break the rules.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:41 am

And for travis, so this should be in report an admin section, which is meant only for abuse of powers.[/quote]

[
Who said he's been abusing powers? He's been fucking cheating in the server in point blank view.
What I said was, ANT WILL DO as ANT SEES fit. Travis is a permanent admin. Chances are nothing will happen. Furthermore, as I said before, the report a player thread is meant for stuff that happens in deathrun. not out of the server, even if it could be affecting the server, it should be reported from a standpoint of it being seen in the server.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:44 am

@Josh :
He's well respected ? (Put as #2 reason not to get him punished).So respected players shouldn't be punsihed, and rules doesn't apply to them ? So if Brad Pitt or Skrillex kill someone, they won't be put in prison, huh ?

If this section is made to only report "bad players", then where to report cheaters ? And in fact, Travis is kinda a "bad player" as he's unfair to everyone using his cheats.

Therefore, at this point, I can only agree with Eassi.

The fact rules aren't enforced on Travis because he's a permanent admin and he's famous is just desesperately unfair to all of us.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:46 am

@aya
Aya wrote:I didn't report Eas because he knows what he is doing,he doesn't act immature when he really gets punishment and he has been doing exact same to owner Nick.
I can't say anything in defense of those, because I did break the rules.
I didn't post to get you in trouble.
I just wanted to clarify for exo since he misunderstood my word.
I just keep punishing you when it's needed lol.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:49 am

commander fury wrote:@Josh :
He's well respected ? (Put as #2 reason not to get him punished).So respected players shouldn't be punsihed, and rules doesn't apply to them ? So if Brad Pitt or Skrillex kill someone, they won't be put in prison, huh ?

If this section is made to only report "bad players", then where to report cheaters ? And in fact, Travis is kinda a "bad player" as he's unfair to everyone using his cheats.

The fact rules aren't enforced on Travis because he's a permanent admin and he's famous is just desesperately unfair to all of us.
There's a difference....
Brad Pitt and Skrillex = IRL well respected
Travis = Well Respected Norweigan admin on a hl2dm server on the internet.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 am

Xaroquan wrote:
commander fury wrote:@Josh :

There's a difference....
Brad Pitt and Skrillex = IRL well respected
Travis = Well Respected Norweigan admin on a hl2dm server on the internet.
Okay, and I'm a famous american hl2dm player.

And now you're just using strawmen. Leave.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:11 am

We shall see what Ant will say,Josh ;3
Cya on steam soon ;3

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:17 am

quick fix 1: add smac

sloppy fix which doesnt work:say "we have an anti bhop script" and be done with it,wont work because things use triggers to know when to jump...
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:32 am

SMAC sucks and I will keep saying it anyway.
SMAC bans you if you get the right timing, so SMAC detected Travis and he got banned.
On Expert duel, he also got banned by Ade because SMAC detected him and when Ade asked Travis why SMAC keeps detecting him, Travis crashed but Ade kept spamming my chat that he just avoided the question.
Now, you can think whatever you want, but if you install SMAC on a51, the server will most likely be less populated.
Travis is not cheating and Ant will not ban people because they can bhop.
Ade is just a silly girl who just doesn't want to understand anything.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 am

Peter Brev wrote:SMAC sucks and I will keep saying it anyway.
SMAC bans you if you get the right timing, so SMAC detected Travis and he got banned.
On Expert duel, he also got banned by Ade because SMAC detected him and when Ade asked Travis why SMAC keeps detecting him, Travis crashed but Ade kept spamming my chat that he just avoided the question.
Now, you can think whatever you want, but if you install SMAC on a51, the server will most likely be less populated.
There isn't even a banning function in the SMAC Plugins. I just checked.
Point invalid.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 am

Peter Brev wrote:SMAC sucks and I will keep saying it anyway.
saying it w/o facts doesnt mean shit :|
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 am

SMAC can auto-ban you.