Brotherhood Of Nod

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Ryan
Former Server Admin

Re: Brotherhood Of Nod

Post by Ryan » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Calm the fuck down, and take a seat.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:15 pm

It would be utterly fucking pointless taking my admin away. Explain to me why I should get my admin revoked...I did my job by banning a fag for grabbing multiple people. Another thing, HE SHOULD'VE TOLD ME INSTEAD! He was too stupid to do it and for the consenquences, got banned. I was doing what was right and Dr.Haxx did what was wrong. Case Closed

*Edit: Until Ant closes this post, that is*
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:It would be utterly fucking pointless taking my admin away. Explain to me why I should get my admin revoked...I did my job by banning a fag for grabbing multiple people. Another thing, HE SHOULD'VE TOLD ME INSTEAD! He was too stupid to do it and for the consenquences, got banned. I was doing what was right and Dr.Haxx did what was wrong. Case Closed

*Edit: Until Ant closes this post, that is*
tell me why i should believe you.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Josh. Calm down and start acting the age you claim to be. Everybody makes mistakes, and you were a new admin once aswell. Wait for Ant to respond, rather than squabbling. That would only make it worse for you.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 pm

[GR]Ryan wrote:Josh. Calm down and start acting the age you claim to be. Everybody makes mistakes, and you were a new admin once aswell. Wait for Ant to respond, rather than squabbling. That would only make it worse for you.
im not mad. :D

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Still, you should believe me. The point of all of this is, Dr.Haxx grabbed, which is against the rules, and he got banned. Being too god damn lazy, he had his friend made a unban request for him. Kingshadz acted like a noob ever since I entered the Server, I told him to shut his damn mouth, he did, and Mitchel should know that grabbing, no matter what, is against the rules. I am pretty sure Ant will not give a shit for the reason that a player was grabbing. Comeon guys, this is over and yet your still using this post. Get over it. Dr.Haxx's ban was over YESTURDAY! So, drop this damn subject and go back to playing....and Joshua, I am kinda new. We all have this kind of problem. Especally with noobs.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:36 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Still, you should believe me. The point of all of this is, Dr.Haxx grabbed, which is against the rules, and he got banned. Being too god damn lazy, he had his friend made a unban request for him. Kingshadz acted like a noob ever since I entered the Server, I told him to shut his damn mouth, he did, and Mitchel should know that grabbing, no matter what, is against the rules. I am pretty sure Ant will not give a shit for the reason that a player was grabbing. Comeon guys, this is over and yet your still using this post. Get over it. Dr.Haxx's ban was over YESTURDAY! So, drop this damn subject and go back to playing....and Joshua, I am kinda new. We all have this kind of problem. Especally with noobs.
You know why I made the unban request.
No you dont.
I will tell you AGAIN:
Dr.Haxx didn´t made the forum, because he doesn´t wanted to discussed the whole time.
Then why did i made it, thats very simple.
I HATE IT WHEN JUST PERSON GETS BANNED WHEN 2 PERSON ARE DOING SHIT.
Thats why I made it and not Dr.Haxx.

You know: I know that you do what you need to do as a admin.
And i respect that, really.
But i dont like it if you are calling friends of my dumbasses and shit like that.
Then you make me angry and you know i love discusting.
I´m good in it and I can discussed with you the whole time about this.
But I won´t because then it would never end.
I think we should make a new start, a fresh new start.
We met the wrong way.
I hope you accept it.

Mitchell