Brotherhood Of Nod

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Brotherhood Of Nod

Post by kingshadz » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Yep, thats right, Brotherhood of nod was sending me fake steam account login links, like free gift ones and shit, and heres the chat on my Steam Profile as proof:

Hey kingshadz, sorry for my jackassery, i was gonna make it up to you by sending you this link http:// steambirthday -g am es .tkk Hi today is steam Birthday and you can get free COD:MW2. No Hacks! SHH DONT TELL ANYONE ITS A SECRET!

my reply:

Hey Brotherhood, thanks for the fake site, FAKESITES FTW oh yea i already have MW2 for the 360 you noob tube

then:

oh yea, heres to you brother hood, my specialty for people like you

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀

After that he wrote: Yea you were gonna get hacked anyway!

Edit: The prick deleted his posts

Edit:Edit: You might be able to rip a bit from the server chat logs, happend about an hour ago.... in voice chat tho i think

Edit:Edit:Edit: Made it so you couldnt click the link
Last edited by kingshadz on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous

Re: Brotherhood Of Nod

Post by Anonymous » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 pm

This is a another reason why I don't like Brotherhood of Nod.

Well done Brotherhood, you are getting enemy's.
You dont want me as a enemy.
If i get angry, I can rage worser then dr.haxx (gordon).
But i will be your enemy if you are playing this game a little bit longer.

gordonfreemanasd
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by gordonfreemanasd » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 pm

belive me Brotherhood of N00b,you wouldnt wanna get in trouble with mitchell,AS HE PREVIOUSLY SAID, " I have powerfull friends"
I hate bronies.
I hate furries.
Problem?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 pm

I don't need friends to rage ;P
I can handle that on my own xD

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:40 pm

First off, I do not give a fuck if you are my enemy. I can deal with any enemy. Second, Kingshadz you do not have actual proof of that. You are all mad cause I banned Dr.Haxx for grabbing others and now your all making a big fucking deal about it. Live with it. Grabbing is against the rules and if you do not like me inforcing the rules, the door is over there. Just cause I am banning Dr.Haxx for grabbing DOESN'T mean you can come crying to the forums and start shit. Area 51 cheat server has rules and you WILL follow these rules. I keep Area 51 nice and noob free so shut your fucking mouths and enjoy the noob free server. I will never allow any to grab, steal props, destroy builds, etc. All of these are against the rules so if you want to complain about the rules, go cry or bitch to Ant. He would love to hear what you all have to say to the rules...Have a nice day, little boys :)
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:28 pm

I do not approve of sending fake/phishing links at all. So if i hear more about this, then something will be done. Maybe more proof thought, like a screenshot.
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:First off, I do not give a fuck if you are my enemy.
You mad bro? Lets all calm down a bit....
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Mabeh. I get very annoyed cause of little girls reporting me for banning a grabber. I go LOL when someone reports me for banning a rule breaker
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by kingshadz » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:06 am

Like i said... just as id finished posting this i went to my profile and noticed he'd deleted it... which was my only proof

you can go on my profile tho and see what i wrote... actually i lol'ed after he deleted it, it looks like im talking to myself

Link to my profil: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022606800
Last edited by kingshadz on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by kingshadz » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:First off, I do not give a fuck if you are my enemy. I can deal with any enemy. Second, Kingshadz you do not have actual proof of that. You are all mad cause I banned Dr.Haxx for grabbing others and now your all making a big fucking deal about it. Live with it. Grabbing is against the rules and if you do not like me inforcing the rules, the door is over there. Just cause I am banning Dr.Haxx for grabbing DOESN'T mean you can come crying to the forums and start shit. Area 51 cheat server has rules and you WILL follow these rules. I keep Area 51 nice and noob free so shut your fucking mouths and enjoy the noob free server. I will never allow any to grab, steal props, destroy builds, etc. All of these are against the rules so if you want to complain about the rules, go cry or bitch to Ant. He would love to hear what you all have to say to the rules...Have a nice day, little boys :)
so what, your denying you ever wrote this?

gordonfreemanasd
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by gordonfreemanasd » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:16 am

ant_8490 wrote:I do not approve of sending fake/phishing links at all. So if i hear more about this, then something will be done. Maybe more proof thought, like a screenshot.
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:First off, I do not give a fuck if you are my enemy.
You mad bro? Lets all calm down a bit....

AND I HAVE PROOF!!!! Brotherhood of noob (mic) : he would get hacked only if he enetered his information sooo...
I hate bronies.
I hate furries.
Problem?

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 am

When did I say that?! O.o
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 am

AND I HAVE PROOF!!!! Brotherhood of noob (mic) : he would get hacked only if he enetered his information sooo...
Not a proof at all. You should have recorded it.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:58 am

gordon, look up the defenition of proof.
kingshadz, not proof, could be framed.
However I cannot ignore your complaints. May I made a suggestion Ant? Remove Brotherhood of Nod's admin powahs for a week.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:00 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Mabeh. I get very annoyed cause of little girls reporting me for banning a grabber. I go LOL when someone reports me for banning a rule breaker
There is a different between little girls and someone who DOES care about the rules.
I know grabbing is not allowed, but if a person is anyoing you the WHOLE time and keeps destroying or fucking your build I would grabent him to.
Then i would think: "Screw the rules, that guy has to move"

Now I close this subject, I'm not going to answer on anything what has something to do with this story.
From now on i will use my normal rule: I don't care.
See you guys ingame and talk you all laterz,

Mitchell

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:First off, I do not give a fuck if you are my enemy. I can deal with any enemy. Second, Kingshadz you do not have actual proof of that. You are all mad cause I banned Dr.Haxx for grabbing others and now your all making a big fucking deal about it. Live with it. Grabbing is against the rules and if you do not like me inforcing the rules, the door is over there. Just cause I am banning Dr.Haxx for grabbing DOESN'T mean you can come crying to the forums and start shit. Area 51 cheat server has rules and you WILL follow these rules. I keep Area 51 nice and noob free so shut your fucking mouths and enjoy the noob free server. I will never allow any to grab, steal props, destroy builds, etc. All of these are against the rules so if you want to complain about the rules, go cry or bitch to Ant. He would love to hear what you all have to say to the rules...Have a nice day, little boys :)
what about when I Say your wrong which you are. IM A MUCH MORE EXPERIENCED ADMIN , AND NOW IM GUNNA RAGE AT YOU FOR BEING A DUMBASS , AND I VOTE YES TO TAKE YO ADMIN AWAY CAUSE YOUR JUST A FUCKING DICK.
EDIT: OH WHAT ABOUT THE GUY THAT DESTROYED DR. HAXX'S BUILD OVER AND OVER AGAIN??? HUH??!?!?!? THATS RIGHT, YOU DID NOTHING TO HIM BITCH. SO YOUR 'KEEPING PEACE NOOB FREE SERVER' IS UTTER BULLSHIT.