EasSidezZ Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

EasSidezZ Application

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Steam/In-game Name: EasSidezZ\Jirambah
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34892582
Have a microphone: Yerp
Have you been admin on other servers: Yeassir
Why you should be admin: Since it is summer again, I'll be as active as a black man and crime (jk) I feel as if i've grown up quite a bit since applying before. I'm not a cocky prick, and I value everyone equally and I don't start fights and flame as I did before.

Additional Comments (optional): In addition to the comment above, I've been working to fix my current issues with my enemies at the moment so we can atleast co-exsist. As I stated months before, I'm rather experienced in Administration and the Source Engine/SourceMod Abstraction Layer.

Cya folks ingame, *gl to my app though lol

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: EasSidezZ Application

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Yes. I say yes because you'd make a good admin and you're really funny in game.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 am

No.
Way too much immature and people has been reporting to me that you're just insulting and being sarcastic.
You're just a troll.

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Telefonmast » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:37 am

Yes, at least he isn't an uptight, hugboxing douchebag like all of the admins on here.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 am

^ Please ban this guy already?

http://www.gametracker.com/player/EasSi ... 8.90:2303/
It seems like you played pretty consistently this week.
Will you play more?
Josh and me played pretty much alone for like an hour and a half till people joined last week,can you do that to keep the server going?

Before I say yes, how do you handle this type of situation?
e.g.
One of your best dm buddy joins dr and he gets to the ending to fight with Travis.
Travis owns him and he started to rage and spam the chat.
One admin instantly gagged him.
What would you do?

Sorry for many questions lol.
Aya :3

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:59 am

Aya wrote:^ Please ban this guy already?

http://www.gametracker.com/player/EasSi ... 8.90:2303/
It seems like you played pretty consistently this week.
Will you play more?
Josh and me played pretty much alone for like an hour and a half till people joined last week,can you do that to keep the server going?

Before I say yes, how do you handle this type of situation?
e.g.
One of your best dm buddy joins dr and he gets to the ending to fight with Travis.
Travis owns him and he started to rage and spam the chat.
One admin instantly gagged him.
What would you do?

Sorry for many questions lol.
Steamchat or sm_psay him saying that isn't cool, and tell him its just deathrun. No reason to rage like crazy over it.
I don't do "Favoritism" mate.

And yeah I know how it is, I've ran quite a few servers and a thing I've noticed is Players = More Players. Next time that happens or I see it, i'll go in from now on.
Peter Brev wrote:No.
Way too much immature and people has been reporting to me that you're just insulting and being sarcastic.
You're just a troll.

Well something like this puts me in a tough spot, you can't really just reply to a more senior admin and tell him "No, you're wrong". All I can say is as of the past two weeks I've been pretty much great, except bombing on some players who might try to start on eachother.

Thanks for your replies, Aya, Goomba, Nova & Telefonmast.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:02 am

Ok thanks for your reply too,Yes from me :)
Never undo cmds if you get an admin,good luck !
Aya :3

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 am

Sure. Why not?

Seems legit.

Yes.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am

Second application of him.
He sounds more cocky and arrogant, he seems to have grown up but since the last time I have seen him I kept a very bad image of him.He is way too much immature and from his past behavior with me on a few servers + this one, he was(is) still immature.I've also seen him trolling and being sarcastic a few times.I can't really say moret han Goomba did, he just said all I wanted to.So I can only back him.

Plus (I know I've stopped playing one week ago) I have never seen him playing in game.He wasn't active at all before that week.Seems like he plays alot immediatly to get admin, and then he will play less time.So I don't trust him on that point.

Another thing : In the requirements it's told to be active enough on forums.Or, he isn't at all.No post since his last application, he only comes back for that.

I hope I wasn't rude.I just said what I had to said, and it's a no, sorry mate.

Good luck for your app though.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 am

commander fury wrote:Second application of him.
He sounds more cocky and arrogant, he seems to have grown up but since the last time I have seen him I kept a very bad image of him.He is way too much immature and from his past behavior with me on a few servers + this one, he was(is) still immature.I've also seen him trolling and being sarcastic a few times.I can't really say more than* Goomba did, he just said all I wanted to.So I can only back him.

Plus (I know I've stopped playing one week ago) I have never seen him playing in game.He wasn't active at all before that week.Seems like he plays alot immediatly to get admin, and then he will play less time.So I don't trust him on that point.

Another thing : In the requirements it's told to be active enough on forums.Or, he isn't at all.No post since his last application, he only comes back for that.

I hope I wasn't rude.I just said what I had to said, and it's a no, sorry mate.

Good luck for your app though.
How do I even sound cocky or arrogant, I pretty much posted with a mellow emotion... (wtf?) I think you're biasing, and well I can't say much other than the fact that you're honestly lame for that.
Might I add that You've not even been on the server since I've been playing, yet have I seen you in a game with me. To further my proof of your biasing.

Also, I'm more interested in helping with the architecture of the servers rather than in-game administration.

@Activity: School and Summer dictate my gametime, I'm on summer right now, so sounds good. Plus, next year is easy as well, so I'll be on alot then too.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:58 am

I've played much by the time, and it seems to my eyes that you played alot in that last week, just to get the approval of almost everyone.Your charisma will do the rest but don't think you are done with me.I said what I thought, my opinion, and that reply of yours
EasSidezz wrote:[...]How do I even sound cocky or arrogant, I pretty much posted with a mellow emotion... (wtf?) I think you're biasing, and well I can't say much other than the fact that you're honestly lame for that.
Might I add that You've not even been on the server since I've been playing, yet have I seen you in a game with me. To further my proof of your biasing.[...]
shows, in my opinion, that you can't stand my arguments nor my critisicm (Of course, level of speech is more improved than the random joe reply, but...)

What means "Helping with the architecture of the server" ? Only Ant and Nick are doing that.This section, is called apply for admin, and not co-co-owner.So, you iether apply for Cheat/Build, either for deathrun, but I think Ant & Nick can get along by themsleves, and the current server situation proofs it enough.

Further more, I don't think we need so much admins.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm

He's just a bad choice.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Peter Brev wrote:He's just a bad choice.
Exactly.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm

I change my vote, very friendly on another server, probably let him a chance.

Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:13 pm

I say yes he is a good respectful player (most of the time) And is on a lot of the time