Random

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Random

Post by commander fury » Fri May 17, 2013 11:48 am

SuperNovaX wrote:Goomba, just stop listening to the people who tell you stuff like that and listen more to the people who praise your maps. Maybe the people who tell you all that negitive stuff are jealous of your map making skills, I honestly don't know if that's the reason but I am just guessing it is. You have to realize that no matter what you do or where you go in life there will always be people who talk negitive about the things you do.
*insert anti-bully hipster teenswag facebook page meme here*

Rly, we kinda all like your maps...Who hasn't said it yet on here??
Please...

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Goomba, Some of your early maps are mostly copied and pasted from the ones that existed before meaning traps are very very similar, design too.
I know that most of your maps are copied from Adr1an and don't deny it since it's obvious but I've seen you improve since then.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri May 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Demon dont act like you haven't copied and pasted something on a map before because you most likely have.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 12:59 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Demon dont act like you haven't copied and pasted something on a map before because you most likely have.
Hmm... I have but little bits not most traps/designs.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri May 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Demon wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:Demon dont act like you haven't copied and pasted something on a map before because you most likely have.
Hmm... I have but little bits not most traps/designs.
Exactly so don't be a dick to Goomba.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm not, but let me just say I don't like maps which are over 40% copied.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Demon wrote:Goomba, Some of your early maps are mostly copied and pasted from the ones that existed before meaning traps are very very similar, design too.
I know that most of your maps are copied from Adr1an and don't deny it since it's obvious but I've seen you improve since then.
Kind of epic troll, ignoring.
That's what you can only do, saying I'm copying, just like Dendrow saying.
SuperNovaX wrote: Maybe the people who tell you all that negitive stuff are jealous of your map making skills.
That's what Demon is just doing, saying I'm copy/pasting when all my work is fully made by me.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Don't lie you SOAB.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Demon wrote:Don't lie you SOAB.
Then I can say that you copied the spark trap then, you can't even use light_spot proprely.
That's easy to say I'm copying stuff because you can't do it yourself.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Yeah. the spark trap was copied, from my map.
So you're saying I can't place a light_spot? you're wrong. Just because I don't use additional settings involved with the entity doesn't mean I don't know how to use it.
I can do stuff my self, it's just that you're so dumb just by looking at deathrun_amazing (sorry deathrun_copied) I can clearly tell you a lot of things which are copied.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Demon wrote:Yeah. the spark trap was copied, from my map.
So you're saying I can't place a light_spot? you're wrong. Just because I don't use additional settings involved with the entity doesn't mean I don't know how to use it.
I can do stuff my self, it's just that you're so dumb just by looking at deathrun_amazing (sorry deathrun_copied) I can clearly tell you a lot of things which are copied.
Fine if you want to be like that, stay with retarded mentality, I won't bother replying to you.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Again a sign of stupidity from you, by writing a reply I cannot be retarded.
Retarded is when you are delayed in a way that you are less advanced then what you should be capable at your age.
I am more advanced then what I should be capable at my age actually, people from my school don't even know that fucking Africa is a continent and not a country.
By knowing that I'm not trying to say I am advanced because I know that fact but it's just showing what people know at my age in my school.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Demon wrote:Again a sign of stupidity from you, by writing a reply I cannot be retarded.
Retarded is when you are delayed in a way that you are less advanced then what you should be capable at your age.
I am more advanced then what I should be capable at my age actually, people from my school don't even know that fucking Africa is a continent and not a country.
By knowing that I'm not trying to say I am advanced because I know that fact but it's just showing what people know at my age in my school.
Ok, you're not a retard, but that doesn't allow you to say I'm copying stuff when I spend days, months making maps and all my creations are made by myself.
I'm not spending my life making maps just people to say I copy/paste.
If you want to be like this, you can just troll with the wall alone.
I'm not going to defend myself, if you say I copied, then I copied, your opinion.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri May 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Goomba just ignore him, he's a stupid asshole anyways.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri May 17, 2013 2:15 pm

I can give many proofs you have copied a lot of shit, you can't deny it. Other people see the copied things too.