A question about russian kids..

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: A question about russian kids..

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Aya wrote:Because you afk farm.
End of the story.
Good one, AFK farm with the max 5 round afk kick system is surely possible.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
End of the story.
Joining rebels and enjoy the autokill (allstars - aztecworld - etc.)

After afk kick - joining the Server again and pick rebels to stay 'afk' at the Base again. Playing One round and next round afk.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue May 07, 2013 10:41 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
End of the story.
Exactly.
Well,you believe what you want to believe Travis.
We all know what I am talking about.
Aya :3

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
End of the story.

After afk kick - joining the Server again and pick rebels to stay 'afk' at the Base again. Playing One round and next round afk.
Well alt tabbing and playing when I am alive shouldn't be disallowed. If admins get tierd of afk ppl then they are dumb as fuck, by not switching afk's to spec.
Besides that I am just doing this so the server population increases and because I don't want to watch people play while I'm in spec. Besides that I wouldn't mind if Ant disabled people getting points for being afk. it's always better to have afk'ers in spec mode instead of kicking them because then the server will be closer to rank1 in the server list which will just result in more players joining.
90% of the new guys most likely searches for the top played servers with a fancy name. Watching Area51 deathrun at the top would most certantly get the server more players.
I've almost all my time while in spec just watching players play. Just perhaps yesterday today i've been alt tabbed longer time.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:33 pm

If enough players are on the Server it's more fun if you play with us instead of stay afk for more rounds.

And I agree with that spectater thing some players can chill and watch. But people just join the Server to play and not to watch other players.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue May 07, 2013 11:44 pm

phil_4319 wrote:If enough players are on the Server it's more fun if you play with us instead of stay afk for more rounds.

And I agree with that spectater thing some players can chill and watch. But people just join the Server to play and not to watch other players.
Translate that to english?
I hope you got my point. If you didn't then go and learn english.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 am

Actually I better trust Aya because as she said she don't know these russians.

You, Travis, you're only trying to favor them with phony arguments because they are your friends, but with several warnings, micspam and button steal I'd say the guy worth a pban, and if the other continue, they worth it too.And also I guess that, yes, players are kinda joining because they wanna play, not to spectate, so all your arguments around spectating are useless.Also, I doubt that pbanning 4 russian kids because they have broke rules too much time would make the server pop. decrease.It will better show how much respectful and straight we are.And then, last argument, I highly doubt that anyone know these russian kids.

And so on whatever, you Travis, while playing with them you did not wear the tags (That we need to put on when we play on the server) so it can explain it all.Maybe they only do it to provocate admins ? And maybe they actually don't steal your button because you are their friend ? And anyways, Aya have seen it like a few other admins (Look at the 1st page, I don't remember the name).And from my point of view an admin should trustworthy enough to be trust even without proof.+, I highly doubt that Aya could get corrupted because as I firstly said, she knows in no way these kids, so, in conclusion, you're just defending them so you can continue to have fun yourself while the other don't.That's egoistic as shit.

And about admin activity, I would say, yes, maybe Aya doesn't play as much as you but she is at least an active admin that does his job very nicely and who's friendly with the other players while being strict and not afk --> What, from what I've seen, isn't your case.

About that 'multiculturalism', I'm just laughing.We don't want them banned because they are russian.It's because they have broke several rules.

About your name : Well, we told you once to change it because it brings to confusion but then I understand that some admin could make a mistake and ban you instead of him.So at least put tags please ([GR]{A}).

I have said my opinion, that's enough of it, if any of you guys see these Antlions guys doing shit again, pban I would say, because they have been warned too much and apparrently are breaking rules even when they are translated to russian.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 am

commander fury wrote:
And so on whatever, you Travis, while playing with them you did not wear the tags (That we need to put on when we play on the server) so it can explain it all.Maybe they only do it to least put tags please ([GR]{A}).
You're not forced too.
I'm not doing it and Ant didn't complain about it.

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:26 am

Peter Brev wrote:
commander fury wrote:
And so on whatever, you Travis, while playing with them you did not wear the tags (That we need to put on when we play on the server) so it can explain it all.Maybe they only do it to least put tags please ([GR]{A}).
You're not forced too.
really? good.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 4:32 am

Peter Brev wrote:
commander fury wrote:
You're not forced too.
Sorry, but I have taken my infos from here so :/
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=20&t=135

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 08, 2013 4:42 am

commander fury wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:
commander fury wrote:
You're not forced too.
Yes I know, but still.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 4:54 am

Peter Brev wrote:
commander fury wrote:
Peter Brev wrote: You're not forced too.
Yes I know, but still.
If you say so.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:41 am

commander fury wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:
commander fury wrote:
You're not forced too.
Just the [GR] tag is required for admins. {A} is optional.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed May 08, 2013 7:45 am

My main point wasn't that admins are forced to wear tags.(By the way,[GR]is must when you are on the server if you can read correctly. {A} is not.)
Anyways,my point was who would have the same complicated name as them Russian boys just to make other admins confused.
Well it's over.

Anyways,I don't need to bring "proofs" just to make you understand,Travis.
Why admins have to bring proofs of people stealing buttons?
I am an admin also even if you don't trust my work and I do have my cmds.
I saw them stealing buttons yesterday on machine and one other guy asked me to do something about it.
I said I will then while I was opening the admin menu since them three use fucking weird letters I took some time.
And they left until I get to the point.
So I will go ahead and take an action about it of course by taking steps.(I don't understand why you think I don't since I always take steps.)
I don't have hate feelings towards Russians and I do still try to explain.
But if they don't understand English then that's their problem.
I'm not saying pban them completely but my point was if they don't understand combine rules or to real rules(I showed rules) then will they even understand the rules when they are on rebels? So we will see about that.

Also,who would know you are actually watching players while afk for the entire map for few maps.
Because you never speak or use cmds.
Of course,we assume you are "AFK farm" hours since you are the one who created the AFK farm thing.

By the way,thanks Fury for backing me up.
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 am

I know that no one is really gonna listen but I am gonna say this anyways.

When you guys are agruing about this, it shows that the server admins have serious haterd towards each other. I have played with both of you and I think you are both very good players and very mature but seriously having an agruement about afk farming is actually making me start to wonder why Ant puts up with some of the admins, I see you guys (not Aya and Travis) agrue with each other. You admins have one simple thing to do: Help Players Follow The Rules. But in order to do that, you all must learn to put up with each other so that it's not mass chaos. I do agree with Aya on the whole Travis being afk alot but only to a point. Maybe he has things he needs to do and he doesnt feel like closing out the game. We dont know so I am only guessing on that. I respect you guys not just because you are admins but because everyone should be giving respect no matter what they have done wrong towards you. All I am saying is why cant you two along with other admins get along?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.