Enjoy your orgy here.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Enjoy your orgy here.

Post by po0ka » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 pm

I think i will go abscent until i decide to come back, as some people here are going messy more the days pass, and this forum is now more aimed as a couch-like discussion center, where the people who stand up are pushed away by these. Most people here lack maturity, i tried to solve a problem by trying to "preserve" the general order by not posting back and annoying everyone, but this problem is observable by this typical reply:

Sent: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:37 pm
by po0ka

What do you mean by "barely speak english"?
Sent: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:50 pm
by MrProjektZ

Don't talk to me.
Defiantly don't pm.
Your obviously out of your mind.
Don't you EVER in your life think to pm EVER!
Now some of you will probably just shoot: Gtfo, good bye, or just "bye", i was about to just leave without a message, like reloaded seeed to have done, but i want to push something in your face before quitting, because you pushed something in my face to make me quit.
I will come back to talk and stuffs when i will judge that the community will be better than it is actually, because right now, i just see 12 years old kids wandering around like butterfly, insulting, taking control in term of superiority, conflictuous replies with un-neccesary informations... This behevior will probably finish by corrupting me, and i don't want to end out like "the rest", of these concerned. Even if i haven't been really appreciated here, i want to say that it's better to know who we are and taking in consideration "our rank", we aren't all eternal, nobody likes to be told "hey you, gtfo and go back to your place", but sometimes we really need it, even f we take it personally.
So this is the whole community that sent me this message, as i tried to do some "moderation" all around to prevent more shits spreading everywhere, there was always a little immature person who was replying back with a "push the quote's author, and show to others how cool you are by posting useless crap".
This was the last hit.
I am a nice attention whore at this very moment, and your replies will make this moment last longer.
Thanks for the good time i passed here: But this won't bring me anywhere else.

Until now, i will not reply to this thread, and you will probably all corrupt yourselves by posting, because someone may quote you, and do much more.
Enjoy in this internet orgy, put on some oil.

Bye.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Re: Enjoy your orgy here.

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 pm

I love you.

And it could be some people's time of the month.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 am

Lol because I don't want you to pm me? I'm laughing at you now. This is kinda sad.
But goodbye man, you are cool guy we will miss you.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 am

You should have said 'I want you guys to learn something from my words' instead of
'i want to push something in your face before quitting, because you pushed something in my face to make me quit.'
That sounds more mature ;-)

Leaving this forum or and the server as well?
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:06 am

Sorry mate if I'm responsible or part of it.
I like you and you mature and responsible.
You can ignore kids and continue playing.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 am

I guess I am in part responsible of this...Well, I deeply apologize to you and If you ever check this, I want you to know that I am sorry if I ever did something wrong.

You are a responsible, mature, intelligent and funny guy that I will regret not to have know further more.
I hope you will continue playing, and maybe come back...
This community will never evolve or change, and me too sometimes I feel like I wanna quit, but there are some very nice guys and lads there, and I like them and the servers very much, that's partly why I am staying.But I won't blame you for quiting, you surely have something better to do, that you like more, and finally, everyone has its limits.I understand you but I will deeply regret you.You are a nice person, just keep that in mind.
We all know this community will never change.It will keep its bad side while having a good one.
But I really hope you will a day come back there, and if you keep playing, well, I'll be happy to visit you on C/B sometimes.

Well, you were a very nice, funny, responsible, mature and intelligent person to talk with, and I have really enjoyed these last months while you being here, and now all I hope is you to come back, but I understand why you quited and I won't blame you, everyone has its limits and you are right to left that forum here and go on your favorite hobbies.

So, I guess this is where we part ways, friend.
Have a nice life outta here, have fun, may you, your family and your friends have all the health and luck they can get.

Goodbye.

-Your friend Elias.

PS : I'll try to visit you on C/B if you keep playing ;) Or on steam, maybe ?

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 am

See you on Steam.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Spoiler
Show
I know he told us not to,But he said that he expected us to. Its like holding a sucker in front of a Baby, You didn't expect the fucking thing to grab it?
Though In all Seriousness, I liked you. A lot...

Ok, only a little. Don't judge me
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 pm

deadalive200 wrote:Image
Spoiler
Show
I know he told us not to,But he said that he expected us to. Its like holding a sucker in front of a Baby, You didn't expect the fucking thing to grab it?
Though In all Seriousness, I liked you. A lot...

Ok, only a little. Don't judge me
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me