Doodling

Peter Brev

Re: Doodling

Post by Peter Brev » Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

commander fury wrote:I have the right to listen to what I want.
Yes you do.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue May 07, 2013 6:20 pm

commander fury wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
commander fury wrote:Im actually listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyskZquf0ac and doing nothing else.Boring life, meh...

..................................... Is all I have to say to you.
What ? yeah, it might be different from nowadays shit and what ? I have the right to listen to what I want.
I know you do but that just seems so boring.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

commander fury wrote:My last doodle
Spoiler
Show
Thank you for showing this forum some real art.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 am

SuperNovaX wrote:
commander fury wrote:
commander fury wrote:Im actually listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyskZquf0ac and doing nothing else.Boring life, meh...

What ? yeah, it might be different from nowadays shit and what ? I have the right to listen to what I want.
I know you do but that just seems so boring.
It sounds boring to you.Not to me.To me, that's nowadays shit that sounds boring xD
shadowslayer wrote:
commander fury wrote:My last doodle
Spoiler
Show
Thank you for showing this forum some real art.
You're welcome.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Bored of life sometimes?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Bored of life sometimes?
Yes...Alot...I could have so more fun if time-travelling machine had ever existed...Killing Skrillez and Justin Bieber, then going back in the 70s, the 60s, the 50s and finally the 1850s...But I'ma dreamin'.

So yeah basically I'm bored.Bored to the backbone.To, of life.
When I see the retard-ness of nowadays...Im facepalming harder than Jesus could with his stonemade hand.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 08, 2013 3:43 pm

commander fury wrote:
Yes...Alot...I could have so more fun if time-travelling machine had ever existed...Killing Skrillez and Justin Bieber, then going back in the 70s, the 60s, the 50s and finally the 1850s...But I'ma dreamin'.

When I see the retard-ness of nowadays...Im facepalming harder than Jesus could with his stonemade hand.
So you live with the nazis and make the 2 world wars?
Interesting facts.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
commander fury wrote:

So you live with the nazis and make the 2 world wars?
Nah, I'll live in the good side.
*Don't forget the American-Mexican war and the Civil war.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

commander fury wrote: *Don't forget the American-Mexican war and the Civil war.
Yes, but you like me are French people, so as I'm wrong, I highly doubt I am, we better know the World Wars than anything.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed May 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
Yes, but you like me are French people, so as I'm wrong, I highly doubt I am, we better know the World Wars than anything.
Reading that made no sense but since you arent from America or England, I cant correct you because I dont know French grammar.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
I am actually more documentd on the american civil war than on the WWI.Though, on WWII, I'm a boss.

For exemple, in the civil war, did you knew that battles had actually two different names ? One was given by the northerners, who was giving the name of the nearest city because they were city folks for the most, and the other one was the place where it happenned, for southerners, who were mostly rurals.

For exemple, the battle of Antietam was named Antietam Battle by the south (Because the place was Antietam Creek) and was at the same time named Sharpsburg Battle by the northerners (Sharpsburg was a town near Antietam Creek).

And considering at these time there wasn't all these shits of informatical and illimitate access to all, I could have been there fighting at 15 years old by lying on my nationality and on my age.The youngest soldier was in the Union army and he was 9.He though survived.
Btw, I would have better like to be one of these badass generals...One chick in each arm and a cigar, under the tent.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 08, 2013 4:29 pm

commander fury wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:
I am actually more documentd on the american civil war than on the WWI.Though, on WWII, I'm a boss.

For exemple, in the civil war, did you knew that battles had actually two different names ? One was given by the northerners, who was giving the name of the nearest city because they were city folks for the most, and the other one was the place where it happenned, for southerners, who were mostly rurals.

For exemple, the battle of Antietam was named Antietam Battle by the south (Because the place was Antietam Creek) and was at the same time named Sharpsburg Battle by the northerners (Sharpsburg was a town near Antietam Creek).

And considering at these time there wasn't all these shits of informatical and illimitate access to all, I could have been there fighting at 15 years old by lying on my nationality and on my age.The youngest soldier was in the Union army and he was 9.He though survived.
Btw, I would have better like to be one of these badass generals...One chick in each arm and a cigar, under the tent.
Interesting, thanks for these informations.
Yes, I'm also better in World War II than the first one.