Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Peter Brev

Re: Application

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
DiehardLego wrote:Steam/In-game Name:Diehardlego
SteamID: 0:1:21793578
Have a microphone: Yes, but don't like using it.
Have you been admin on other servers: None other than this one
Why you should be admin: I feel I should be admin because I am on the server a lot, and have been an admin before on this server, but was removed by inactivity, but other than that I want to become closer to the players and want to be able to fix many every day problems of the server due to corrupt players.
Additional Comments (optional): I am actually 14, but before when I was admin I was 13, I'm not 100% sure why I lied but I would really like to say sorry about that. Oh, and I have had a bad history with some current admins, but I feel I have changed intensely in the past two months, knowing that I have had more life lessons put upon me, either way, I would just like to start over with this server.

P.S. My internet has been shitty, so I may not be as active as I was before but I will try my best about it, for I don't have the right equipment to even be able to play online with decent speeds.

Maybe still too unmature and keeps spamming useless comments in Chat.
BBcode...

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Wow, I didnt say yes to Demon because we dated. I said yes to him for other reasons, you all are just idiots.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:10 am

Yea stop it all idiots!!
She didn't vote yes just because they dated.
She voted yes because she found true love there!!
Watch your mouth people.
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:52 am

Aya wrote:Yea stop it all idiots!!
She didn't vote yes just because they dated.
She voted yes because she found true love there!!
Watch your mouth people.
That isnt why I voted yes either.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:03 am

You're too serious for this forum :-( Boring :-(

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:14 am

Aya wrote:You're too serious for this forum :-( Boring :-(
xD

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:09 am

Apparently, I'm a hyopcrite by denying you from going combine and glitching through the shield and play music.
So you don't know the rules, therefore, it gives me a bigger reason to vote no.
You went very immature as I told you to not go through the shield.
Spoiler
Show
So, if I'm an hypocrite, then the cooperation between admin cannot be sealed together, then, again, I vote no.
Afterwards, I muted you through my player options since you were the one becoming hypocrite towards me.
EDIT: Apparently you want to provoke me.
You're way too much immature to be an admin and I won't stand that Ant will accept you after how you behaved:
Spoiler
Show
Later after, you changed your name to Cpt. Schroomba which is admin impersonation indirectly.
Therefore, your attitude cannot represent our server, which means you are immature.
Boo had the perfect action kicking you for admin impersonation, I won't be afraid to permban you if you continue your shitness.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 am

Yet I get kicked for changing my name to Cpt. Shroomba, for admin impersonation. Goomba you don't seem to grasp the fact that I never did anything wrong, and I said you are a hypocrite because you stated you wouldn't talk to be but yet you did... You cease to amaze me with your stupid actions. Shows your immaturity when you mute me ingame for saying you are a hypocrite. I just don't think you have noticed this since your time as admin but you are not the center point of existance. Even before I had started talking to you, I was harrassed by your immature comments.

P.S. Either you or some other abusive admin used sm_kill on me.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:34 am

DiehardLego wrote:Yet you kick me for changing my name to Cpt. Shroomba, for admin impersonation. Goomba you don't seem to grasp the fact that I never did anything wrong, and I said you are a hypocrite because you stated you wouldn't talk to be but yet you did... You cease to amaze me with your stupid actions. Shows your immaturity when you mute me ingame for saying you are a hypocrite. Well played
That reflects perfectly what I'm saying.
You don't worth being admin, that shows your immaturity, you just search for troubles which will end you = permban.
I'm not going to argue with kids like you, deny this app and lock this thread.
We have heard enough of diehardlego.

ßøø
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by ßøø » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:34 am

I think...
Last edited by ßøø on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 am

Look at that pure band wagon... I didn't do anything to persuade Goomba, but he insisted on saying something ignorant. Goes to show that Goomba has some sense of humor when he tries nonstop to keep someone from obtaining something they want so much, but to be stricken down with lies and hate from a more powerful group.
I feel like im getting attacked for things that have happened in the past, but those have all already occured from my mistakes, you arent supposed to assume that I'm the same way because of those actions... Look at the present.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 am

People can use mute option whenever they want.
That's why it's there for.
If Goomba wanted to avoid all dramas you would cause so he used mute option then that shows he is mature not immature.
Who gets upset over being muted and tries to provoke him is immature.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:46 am

"and I said you are a hypocrite because you stated you wouldn't talk to be but yet you did..."

Can you not read Aya?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:47 am

I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking about what happened right now on the server.
You started the conversation by saying I was mean to people, which it never happened.
In that case, I ignored it and played the game.
I muted you, because of the fact that I can't stand how you talked to me in-game, results as you are the hypocrite.
Then go ahead and say I'm lying there, it agains shows your immaturity.
If I was lying as you tend to say, then you would bring concrete proof.
Any thoughts on you has been told that you are way too immature for dr admins.
Most of the admins doesn't want you, because you brag velocity, or either search troubles.
Again, by changing your name and looking how you talked to me, you definitively don't deserve admin ship whatsoever.
You can brag anything you want in that topic, most of the admins will trust me.
If I wasn't trustworthy, so how comes Ant has me as admin on his server.
Until I resign definitively, you will behave as I am on the server.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 am

DiehardLego wrote:"and I said you are a hypocrite because you stated you wouldn't talk to be but yet you did..."

Can you not read Aya?
Can you grow up Lego?