Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Application

Post by EasSidezz » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Steam/In-game Name: EasSidezZ
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34892582
Have a microphone: Indeed.
Have you been admin on other servers: 15 other servers.
Why you should be admin: I personally feel I have a higher end of judgement then most admins I've seen in 2013. I'm not trying to be cocky, but most of them really do suck. I bring to the table many qualities an average afmin wouldn't: A background in promotions, Fluent Understanding of SourcePawn; Knowledge of Servers, VPS/VDS/Game; And a bit more qualities.

Additional Comments (optional): I know I can bust Nick's balls alot, and I hope you know I'm just playin bro lol. Other then that, I'm not really noted on anything bad besides being rather aggressive on people who talk trash.

Anonymous

Re: Application

Post by Anonymous » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm

I'm gonna have to say yes

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:42 pm

I think you would abuse, like you said. You are aggressive to people who talk trash or basically who annoy you. Which you aren't suppose to be aggressive towards them as an admin. You are suppose to ignore them. Also before, you said your goal was to always come into Area 51 and make people mad.
Psn: ProjektZ96

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Maybe.. If you get admin, you will provocate in some situations and idk..you are the one who fight with travis? I don't know...

Neutral till I get more informations in-game about you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 am

MrProjektZ wrote:I think you would abuse, like you said. You are aggressive to people who talk trash or basically who annoy you. Which you aren't suppose to be aggressive towards them as an admin. You are suppose to ignore them. Also before, you said your goal was to always come into Area 51 and make people mad.
When was this? Where is an instance of my abuse within the past year not out of joking manner?

Post with proof instead of posing to up your friends. Aggression isn't abuse, it's the feat that I prefer that I prove I'm better.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 am

Trash talking back is not the solution to people who talk trash.
I think you will be fine if you lose your aggression and could get along with other admins.
I will vote after playing with you more.
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 am

You gotta have to calm down with people.
I can't see you admin right now because I know you rage too easily.
So I vote no for now.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:19 am

I have been playing with him for a long, long time...Since the RPs servers, and then I find him back in there, DR...
Very well...

-He starts fights, he is aggresive and sometimes provoke and then insult, talk trash, and on this point he doesn't represents the server very well.
-From the time I was playing, he sometimes was breaking rules/lgitching.

But now I feel like a change.
He is not the same like before.
He acts more mature, do know alot about servers, have alot of experience and seems nicer than before.
I'm sure that by his level of maturity he could undertsand to not provokate or talk trash when being an admin, nor abuse or rulebreaking.
I haven't played with him lately, but from his past, his supposed present behaviour and all...It is hard to vote.
I don't vote until I know more about his current behaviour.
You see Eassi, making trouble in the past now make it difficult to vote for you...Gotta make up my mind about this.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:29 pm

I vote yes, we need more admins like Easside.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Rather than explain myself and make up excuses to keep integrity intact to improve my chances, I'll just have to say this:

@Goomba: I can fairly admit to that in the past. Seeing as how I had a huge grudge against Travis, however I've just grown up in the last few months. I can easily let the little things away.

@Aya: Same as I said to goomba; Trash talk is kid shut, I don't let it get to me lol.

@Demon and other guy: Thanks for the compliant.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:33 pm

http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =13&t=5113
What king of immature crap is this?

Also I had to ban you 2 times because you always avoid being muted several times to play music in your mic when nobody wants it. So you will probably use admin to bully people into letting you break rules too.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Unfortunately, I can see what you're trying to do, and I wish the best of luck to you in the process of trying to discredit.

The thread was brought on by themselves and was a recommendation that I post it; that being said doesn't go along the lines of calling me a bully. I would really appriciate if you would stop trying so hard before I make you.

Further yet, I'm still in a plausability because of how you call me immature, yet you yourself is trying all this hard to get an admin app declined, due to personal reasons. And you have the nerve to call me immature.

Also, my mutes were without reason, and I don't take dictation without reason. Nobody asked me to stop, so I didn't.

I think you're done here.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 pm

EasSidezz wrote:Unfortunately, I can see what you're trying to do, and I wish the best of luck to you in the process of trying to discredit.

The thread was brought on by themselves and was a recommendation that I post it; that being said doesn't go along the lines of calling me a bully. I would really appriciate if you would stop trying so hard before I make you.

Further yet, I'm still in a plausability because of how you call me immature, yet you yourself is trying all this hard to get an admin app declined, due to personal reasons. And you have the nerve to call me immature.

Also, my mutes were without reason, and I don't take dictation without reason. Nobody asked me to stop, so I didn't.

Okay lol so now you don't want people to say no on your app and give reasons why? If they do its personal? What I'm doing is obvious I'm posting reasons why I feel you are not good for the server. If the mutes were without a reason why didn't you report me? Oh yes. They weren't for no reason. Of course I would want it to be denied or I wouldn't say no to you, if that makes sense for you? Also I'm not trying hard, the way you act makes it easy to present reasons of my thoughts. I don't see things showing how good you are? There probably isn't any in the world.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 pm

EasSidezz wrote:Unfortunately, I can see what you're trying to do, and I wish the best of luck to you in the process of trying to discredit.

I love how you talk :3
You have same type of aura as someone that I really like in dr server.
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:33 am

Ok, I have made my mind :
I am going to vote NO because I have seen him alot in the past rule-breaking, provokating, being aggresive, talking trash and being also very immature, and this on all the servers I have been through with him, since the RPs one to the DR one.
Seeing his reaction to Papa's post (And proofs), I think it's enough for me to prove how much immature he is.
Yes he may have a fancy way of a talking and Jesus' aura but he is still immature.He is like a black crow who decide to go in a can of white painting to look better.But I've never seen him acting like he does there on the server.
So my vote is definitely, NO.