Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Peter Brev

Re: Application

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:34 am

commander fury wrote: I have seen him alot in the past
That doesn't mean he's still doing it now.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:41 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Cmon, it wasn't even 1 month ago...
And considering I knew him for more than one year being on the same servers without him really changing, I doubt that now in one week he completely changed to an angel.
Now see his reaction to Papa's post - And his other threads on the forum.
I'd say, he may be active and write like a gentlmen - He stills a bad choice for adminship because of his behaviour - Aggresive, ignoring, rule breaking and being immature.

Anyways, if you dare reply to this, I cannot find other arguments to vote no, and these are enough I think.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:53 am

commander fury wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Cmon, it wasn't even 1 month ago...
And considering I knew him for more than one year being on the same servers without him really changing, I doubt that now in one week he completely changed to an angel.
Now see his reaction to Papa's post - And his other threads on the forum.
I'd say, he may be active and write like a gentlmen - He stills a bad choice for adminship because of his behaviour - Aggresive, ignoring, rule breaking and being immature.

Anyways, if you dare reply to this, I cannot find other arguments to vote no, and these are enough I think.
Cpt. Goomba wrote:You gotta have to calm down with people.
I can't see you admin right now because I know you rage too easily.
So I vote no for now.
See what I voted. If you have paid attention, I didn't jump on you and blew your head off :P
But true, in 1 week, you can't change.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:17 am

Can I say my honest opinion here..
You Fury and Papa should reread your own posts lately.
Immature people calling him immature doesn't seem so legit..
I would still play more with him to vote or say things about him.
DAMN. Why I'm so busy these dayyyyyyys
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 am

Aya wrote:Can I say my honest opinion here..
Here's a way to fix your busy stuff:

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 am

Aya wrote:Can I say my honest opinion here..
If you re-read our posts on the other topics where we only insulted each other, you'll figure out that it was just a big joke.You only see what you want to see...And, further more, you will not never see us being immature outta the random topics thread.
And now, when we talk about maturity and posts, just go there and read his thread :
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =13&t=5113
Okay, he haves a fancy way of talking and an aura...But he stills not acting the way an admin should that's why the admin position don't fit him at all.

I would like to play with him a little bit to see how he acts but I neither have time...Maybe...Maybe I'll bet here this evening.
But exept if he really jumped from his last level to being better and he surprises me, I don't think I will change my vote.He proved me enough of how stupid it would be to vote yes for his adminship.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:42 am

Ya okay.
Do all those "suicide jokes" in PM next time.
Thank you.

Anyways,I don't consider that post so bad because that's what happens on here and not on the server.
And that was only 1post.
So yea,I can't judge people without knowing and I hope I'll see you in the server EasSidezZ.
And teach me dm as you said when you get a chance ;-D

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:31 am

He hardly plays in the server and now he wants admin.
Seems like he wants admin to be able to play and he can't find deathrun fun without it.
This should just be set to on-hold until we atleast see him play alot more often.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:He hardly plays in the server and now he wants admin.
Seems like he wants admin to be able to play and he can't find deathrun fun without it.
This should just be set to on-hold until we atleast see him play alot more often.
Fair enough.

Aya wrote:Ya okay.
Do all those "suicide jokes" in PM next time.
Thank you.

Anyways,I don't consider that post so bad because that's what happens on here and not on the server.
And that was only 1post.
So yea,I can't judge people without knowing and I hope I'll see you in the server EasSidezZ.
And teach me dm as you said when you get a chance ;-D
Hell yeah I can teach you a bit, you're a USA Regioned person, correct? Seeing as your ping is like 40 on Deathrun.. I'm no good on ping above 80 though.

Do ta barrelroll
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Do ta barrelroll » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:50 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:I think you would abuse, like you said. You are aggressive to people who talk trash or basically who annoy you. Which you aren't suppose to be aggressive towards them as an admin. You are suppose to ignore them. Also before, you said your goal was to always come into Area 51 and make people mad.
I'm sorry projekt But you say this about everyone ;) You need to lay off people once in a while ya know?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

EasSidezz wrote:Hell yeah I can teach you a bit, you're a USA Regioned person, correct? Seeing as your ping is like 40 on Deathrun.. I'm no good on ping above 80 though.
My ping is like 230 on dr because I live in Japan lol
I'm Japanese btw ;D

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Aya wrote:
EasSidezz wrote:Hell yeah I can teach you a bit, you're a USA Regioned person, correct? Seeing as your ping is like 40 on Deathrun.. I'm no good on ping above 80 though.
I'm Japanese btw ;D
The one who doesn't know it is new to this world.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:59 pm

a yes from me, pretty much his reasons summed up so nothing else to say.
Aya wrote: I'm Japanese btw ;D
Please teach me the ancient way of the Samuri pls
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Do ta barrelroll wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:I think you would abuse, like you said. You are aggressive to people who talk trash or basically who annoy you. Which you aren't suppose to be aggressive towards them as an admin. You are suppose to ignore them. Also before, you said your goal was to always come into Area 51 and make people mad.
I'm sorry projekt But you say this about everyone ;) You need to lay off people once in a while ya know?
Maybe if better people applied. I didn't say it about boo. Because they are good.
Psn: ProjektZ96

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:48 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
Do ta barrelroll wrote:
Maybe if better people applied. I didn't say it about boo. Because they are good.

I'm probably one of the most skilled people ever to apply in Area 51 Servers' History, not to sound cocky. And I should add that you're really not good yourself. Oh, and didn't I dismiss you..?

Aya wrote:
I'm Japanese btw ;D
I knew you were Japanese, but didn't know you live in Japan lol.. However, a Hawaiian or a California Server should give you about 80-150 ping, manageable :P
Last edited by EasSidezz on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.