Sunville's Great Empire's act of Emancipation

Dylan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: Sunville's Great Empire's act of Emancipation

Post by Dylan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:06 pm

yo, dead if you want to come kill him im fine with that i still have all my gears :P

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Dylan wrote:yo, dead if you want to come kill him im fine with that i still have all my gears :P
:twisted:
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 am

Sunville's Gazette : Declaration Of Motion by The President Granado !
Today, around 11 : 50 AM, the poresident of New Sunville, Mr.Granado, has declared his decision to move to the new wild lands in order to build a new, clean Sunville.Read his declaration here and get free cookie at St.Ana's church !
Honest Declaration of President Granado, today at 11 : 58 :

"Me, President of New Sunville, has taken this morning a few decisions in favor of a more equal, peaceful and safer city, governement.Due to the lack of immigrants and notoriety of Sunville, I decided, today, to cancel the monarchy and the Empirical system of South Sunville.A new leader will be elected when more citizens will populate our lands.In order to make this possible, I have also taken, this morning, a non-cancellable decision for the good of all, and particularly of Sunville, of our citizens, and our rights.South Sunville will be left to the upcoming nations who wants it.Yes, I declare that our soirce, our beautiful city, is now no more ours.Facing the high damage and crimes infligated by The Horde, its allies, and various outlaws and criminals, plus seeing the amount of building to re-make or rebuild, and the war production becoming too little for a so big conflict, and not enough power to reconquer all Sunville, I officialy decided to move on to a new, wild, unexplored and virgin land where we could build New Sunville without any enemies and territory reductions, building a new shining city like the first one, at its proper image but still with a new personality.Citizens and sympathizers, don't be afraid ! We will keep the decisions that permitted to Sunville I to be so big and good, so shining for everyone ! You will retrieve in New Sunville safer alleys, better streets, without any war or destructed land ! We will build a new city at the image of the old one, and by conservating its history and name, we will, tough , let Sunville's republic reviving thru new lands and with new peolple ! We will build a new shining city at the image of the old one but with its own character.Why ? Because Sunville South is too little, not safe enough, dangerous and dirty, and Sunville I is too big to be reconquered in its all own.PLus, with the damage inflicted, it would be very money-taking to rebuild it.So what I suggest and want now, is to, you all, old leaders, new people and old people, to move on with me and to go assaulting the wilderness of the New World while building another city of Sunville, the true, the real, in the name of New Sunville.We are now seceeding and emancipating from all our past allies and dictators as The Horde, Kalrathia and all the others but therefore we don't want war, only independence, and I wish now to everyone good.I want a neutral status with all of you as I am going somewhere else, and I wish you to accompany me tio this new land, everyone, I will accept everyone ! For Old and New Sunville, our culture, our spirit and generosity will stay, our humanity and sympathy too, but land will change ! People ! Old citizens, warmongering enemies and new friends, let's go ! For the Republic of New Sunville ! Hurra ! Hurra ! Hurra !

-President Elias Granado

The President has also specified that he will divulgate the new anthem, rules and new locations of our new city, the great New Sunville, in a few hours, before midnight, Paris time.
We join the voice of the President and ask our fellow citizens and supporters to move on and take all their stuff with them.And new people is and will be always welcome ! A new program of free food and tool distribution will also be established on the wild lands will be colonized.We will also make an Memorium to the feu Empire of South Sunville and original Sunville.
Everybody is welcome, so, let's go, for the future and Sunville, HURRA !

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 am

the quotation mark
Spoiler
Show
part of his text wrote:"Me, President of New Sunville
doesn't have an ending quotation mark is what i noticed.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Xseba360 wrote:the quotation mark
Spoiler
Show
part of his text wrote:"Me, President of New Sunville
doesn't have an ending quotation mark is what i noticed.
Same here. It's like he thinks people care.

So, I herd you have liek...ah fantasy club for Sunveil??
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Dylan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by Dylan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 pm

commander fury wrote:Sunville's Gazette : Declaration Of Motion by The President Granado !
Today, around 11 : 50 AM, the poresident of New Sunville, Mr.Granado, has declared his decision to move to the new wild lands in order to build a new, clean Sunville.Read his declaration here and get free cookie at St.Ana's church !

"Me, President of New Sunville, has taken this morning a few decisions in favor of a more equal, peaceful and safer city, governement.Due to the lack of immigrants and notoriety of Sunville, I decided, today, to cancel the monarchy and the Empirical system of South Sunville.A new leader will be elected when more citizens will populate our lands.In order to make this possible, I have also taken, this morning, a non-cancellable decision for the good of all, and particularly of Sunville, of our citizens, and our rights.South Sunville will be left to the upcoming nations who wants it.Yes, I declare that our soirce, our beautiful city, is now no more ours.Facing the high damage and crimes infligated by The Horde, its allies, and various outlaws and criminals, plus seeing the amount of building to re-make or rebuild, and the war production becoming too little for a so big conflict, and not enough power to reconquer all Sunville, I officialy decided to move on to a new, wild, unexplored and virgin land where we could build New Sunville without any enemies and territory reductions, building a new shining city like the first one, at its proper image but still with a new personality.Citizens and sympathizers, don't be afraid ! We will keep the decisions that permitted to Sunville I to be so big and good, so shining for everyone ! You will retrieve in New Sunville safer alleys, better streets, without any war or destructed land ! We will build a new city at the image of the old one, and by conservating its history and name, we will, tough , let Sunville's republic reviving thru new lands and with new peolple ! We will build a new shining city at the image of the old one but with its own character.Why ? Because Sunville South is too little, not safe enough, dangerous and dirty, and Sunville I is too big to be reconquered in its all own.PLus, with the damage inflicted, it would be very money-taking to rebuild it.So what I suggest and want now, is to, you all, old leaders, new people and old people, to move on with me and to go assaulting the wilderness of the New World while building another city of Sunville, the true, the real, in the name of New Sunville.We are now seceeding and emancipating from all our past allies and dictators as The Horde, Kalrathia and all the others but therefore we don't want war, only independence, and I wish now to everyone good.I want a neutral status with all of you as I am going somewhere else, and I wish you to accompany me tio this new land, everyone, I will accept everyone ! For Old and New Sunville, our culture, our spirit and generosity will stay, our humanity and sympathy too, but land will change ! People ! Old citizens, warmongering enemies and new friends, let's go ! For the Republic of New Sunville ! Hurra ! Hurra ! Hurra !

-President Elias Granado

The President has also specified that he will divulgate the new anthem, rules and new locations of our new city, the great New Sunville, in a few hours, before midnight, Paris time.
We join the voice of the President and ask our fellow citizens and supporters to move on and take all their stuff with them.And new people is and will be always welcome ! A new program of free food and tool distribution will also be established on the wild lands will be colonized.We will also make an Memorium to the feu Empire of South Sunville and original Sunville.
you will not get far your fucking annoying so i might come back just to watch you burn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 pm

commander fury wrote:Sunville's Gazette : Declaration Of Motion by The President Granado !

-President Elias Granado

He then went peaceful

And everyone lived happily ever after, fucking Panzzy :P
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."