Daddy Abusive admin + awesomedude requesting ban

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Daddy Abusive admin + awesomedude requesting ban

Post by Aya » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:41 pm

awesome is right about ban.
That's too...extreme.
Just using voteban and stuff don't make him deserve to be ban as long as he has good reasons and not doing it alllllll the time like warm :p <3
Especially since this happened,I won't really suggest players voteban admins though...
In my opinion,that just causes more problems so you better report the admin or talk to Ant directly.
At the same time,admins should act like admins though.

Papa can go on and on and on bitching and fighting with players sometimes so let's not do that lol
Demon could be loud but I think some people could be just holding grudges and over reacting sometimes.
I would say everyone needs chill pills.
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:47 pm

awesomedude wrote: Demon, I wasn't talking about you when I said "fanboy" and how many players is it exactly that you're reporting? Think about this: If five different players votemute you, does that mean they're all abusing the vote system, or is it simply a sign for you, telling you to either lower your voice or shut up completely? I can't even keep track on how many times people reported you for spamming.
You live in the fucking past don't you? I didn't mic spam or speak loudly, no one told me to lower my voice down because it wasn't loud, funny thing there is an option in your options menu to either lower receive mic volume or to mute players because according to other players they had no problem what so ever.
5 players = daddy, you, caleb, swagga and some other douche who followed your lead.
Caleb and swagga started off because they hate me anyways so they do it everytime then you joined in and daddy and someone else.
I don't have time for this bs you two are fucked up in the ass trying to lie and get outta trouble but im not gonna let you, you must face the consequences no matter who you are.
Still it was random because yeah, I used voice_loopback 1 when speaking and I wasn't even loud and my voice receive on full and it was ok.
No other player had problems except "you" guys.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Aya wrote: Demon could be loud but I think some people could be just holding grudges and over reacting sometimes.
Yes they do over react, I was using voice_loopback 1 all the time and I wasn't even loud.
As I said many times, lies to make things seem worst for me then they are.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Ok.

About Awesomedude :

If awesomedude used any vote command for a valid reason, wheter on an admin or a player, he is in his rights : Commands are here for this purpose and he has the right to "say" his opinion about something the admin/player is doing wrong.And noone shall ever kick/report him because of that.
But IF he used these commands in purpose to annoy and make the atmosphere bad, then the admin could just silence him or make him unable to use any command, no need for a ban, or big stuff like that.But if he rejoins, then warn, kick, and then ban.But the fact is that we don't know if he is lying or if his arguments are sincere.

About Daddy :

Nobody has proofs if wether it is Goomba or him who did stole the trap, and the best way to solve that is to ignore this fact; otherwise we'll fight till the dawn.Same as Awesome :
Spoiler
Show
If heused any vote command for a valid reason, wheter on an admin or a player, he is in his rights : Commands are here for this purpose and he has the right to "say" his opinion about something the admin/player is doing wrong.And noone shall ever kick/report him because of that.
But IF he used these commands in purpose to annoy and make the atmosphere bad, then the admin could just silence him or make him unable to use any command, no need for a ban, or big stuff like that.But if he rejoins, then warn, kick, and then ban.But the fact is that we don't know if he is lying or if his arguments are sincere.
-------------------------------------------

So in fact, the problem is about the four players, Goomba, Papa, Awesome and Daddy making a bad, unecessary use of commands.Because we won't ever sucess to point out who between Goomby and Dad stole the button to the other.

Now that I've said my professional word, I'm gonna tell my own opinion :

Why the bloody hellish damned dreadful heck would Daddy, and Awesome, do such a rulebreak when they are know as regular, good players, admins and former admins, donators, old players, in front of all the server and a few admins ? What the reason would be ? Or, they just fucke'd up like I did, what I higly doubt; in fact, my opinion is that awesomedude and daddy were in some sort of cold war with goomba and demon, and this event of button stealing lead into a misunderstanding from both sides, wich concluded in a report and both sides having a tie.So my opinion is that, in lack of seriousness, solid proofs and knowings about this story, we just stop talking about that or close the topic.

Relativize.Chill.
In the worst case, this is just a little button steal like it happens everyday and a few unecessary votes like alot of nice and regular players do in order to joke, point a flaw or to provoke an abuse.As most of the admins are mature and wise, it won't success all this would end with a 'lol' or a war-of-the-votes : Just a few little things that don't worth any use of commands exept for fun purpose when between friends : Burn, troll,etc...
Damn, in the past the juridiction in there was way better ! There wasn't so much reports about so little things : If the admin was in bad mood, he kick'd the player or ban him, if he was in a good mood he laugh with him.Nobody whine or report each other and the next day all was forgotten.
Now admins needs to justify themselves, bring proofs when they could just act as an admin.Other players could just take the sentence, play another game, and come back the next day without whining...But no.Wtf happenned? Whatever, we ned to continue to play for fun without all these shitty reports when it's just a joke or a little thing that happens everyday.That absolutely don't worth any 'useless' reports, whining, or shitsorm, or fight.
Damn...

Spoiler
Show
Be happy, don't worry :D :D :D

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm

It's not only a question of button stealing.
I was first at button, first case solved.
Secondly, it's random votekick/voteban.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: Stawp the madness, cant we love eachother? voteban @ant

Post by warmage45 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Aya wrote: Just using voteban and stuff don't make him deserve to be ban as long as he has good reasons and not doing it alllllll the time like warm :p <3
Wut dat woman said ^
Can't we all love eachother ;_; why don't u all love eachother, i love all u guys not really tho ;~;
Spoiler
Show
ELE ELE ELE

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: Stawp the madness, cant we love eachother? voteban @ant

Post by Aya » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 pm

warmage45 wrote:
Aya wrote: Just using voteban and stuff don't make him deserve to be ban as long as he has good reasons and not doing it alllllll the time like warm :p <3
Wut dat woman said ^
Can't we all love eachother ;_; why don't u all love eachother, i love all u guys not really tho ;~;
Spoiler
Show
ELE ELE ELE
Yu no I wav yu.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Popcorn pleasee ,
Shit storm cuuuumiiing ...

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Relativize, that's not so big.

Post by commander fury » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:It's not only a question of button stealing.
Button stealing ? We can't know whetevr he or you was there first.
He maybe had a reason to random vote you ?
And after all even without a reason it's not so big.
No need to use commands.
It was just a joke, or maybe a provocation, what is done 90% of the time without any report.
You guys really need to chill.
I'm not standing with anyone tough, I was just saying my personal point of view.

And RELATIVIZE !
That's just a random, little importance-less vote.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Relativize, that's not so big.

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:05 pm

commander fury wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:It's not only a question of button stealing.
Button stealing ? We can't know whetevr he or you was there first.
He maybe had a reason to random vote you ?
And after all even without a reason it's not so big.
No need to use commands.
It was just a joke
Well no, we all know, there was plenty of witnesses goomba had the button first, its just that you were not there so you saying we will never know who was there first but everyone else was there, and we all saw.
He had no valid reason what so ever to voteban anyone, and he was warned SEVERAL times before he was kicked then he got kicked again, then banned twice after that because he would not stop votebanning and votekick anyone, he has no right to use this command its there for if there is a reason he cant just use it when he wants, thats like an admin abusing commands and saying "oh the command is there for a reason" no. Its there for a purpose to be used at its appropriate time, and if not it causes problems. If someone needed to be banned an admin would deal with it, but votebanning somone for slaying your friend for button stealing is not appropriate and neither is rage slaying when you get slayed for button stealing. Also votebanning because someone is a witness and you dont want the witness around anymore, that is also a wrong reason to use it.
Although a ban is a bit much on awesomedude, admin removal, or an admin suspension maybe sounds appropriate.
Psn: ProjektZ96

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:09 pm

commander fury wrote: Well...Maybe a temporary admin removal for Daddy, like, for 1 or 2 weeks ?
Well i'm out of the server then..
Two of the "steals" was kind of 50/70 who went to the button first. Might have been Goomba. The last time when he actually slayed me i diden't even press it ( how i remember it).
Votebans was harmless on Demon when all the fanboys was supporting him (specially that fag typing in red all the time)
I started by making a votemute and got warned by Papa (and so did awesome)- I think that was the reason why Awesome votebanned Papa. Every time he kicked and banned Awesome he votebanned him for that i think. think.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm

B.U.G wrote:Popcorn pleasee ,
Shit storm cuuuumiiing ...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Again,you shouldn't use cmds on another admins no matter what.
What you had to do Goomba is to not to slay dad and just tell Ant directly that he broke rules as an admin so do whatever it has to be done.
So yea... do that next time..

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
commander fury wrote: Well...Maybe a temporary admin removal for Daddy, like, for 1 or 2 weeks ?
Well i'm out of the server then..
Really? So you would just quit the server because you get suspended from admin? I guess thats all there is to this server for you then is admin, thats why you play here?
Psn: ProjektZ96

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:23 pm

In first place, I know the admin vs admin cmd, so I didn't do anything yet.
But then, he continues, and he did press my button and I got 357, so I slayed him.
I was always at button.
And always the first.
So it's 100/0.
100 for me, 0 for you.
You came to steal my weapon or just fuck with me by pressing it, still stealing button though.
Right now, I'm not afraid of anything that Ant will say.
And stop going off topic too.