Daddy Abusive admin + awesomedude requesting ban

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Peter Brev

Daddy Abusive admin + awesomedude requesting ban

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:38 am

So, we were on allstars, and he was bitching around.
Ok, let's see further what I want to say.
So, I was on combine, as well as him, and I was rushing to the 357 trap and was the first to the button, then Daddy comes and presses the button, so he steals my button.
I slay him because I can't stand it, admin or not, then he slays me back saying there's no rules about it and he says I'm abusing.
By the way, Demon, Papabear were both getting randomly votekick/voteban by awesomedude and daddy for no apparent reasons.
So do I at the beggining of the map they both voteban me for no apparent reason.
Then, they start arguing shit about it's not in rules and all that kind of shit.
Awesomedude was continously votebanning papabear, so he kicked him twice, then he banned him 1 minute.
Then he rejoins, revoteban him, so I had to ban him for 10 minutes.
So I request admin removal on daddy and ban on awesomedude.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2ebam6h7bpq5s3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =137497391
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =137497497
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =137497589

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Daddy Abusive admin + awesomedude requesting ban

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 am

Spoiler
Show
Cpt. Goomba wrote:So, we were on allstars, and he was bitching around.
Ok, let's see further what I want to say.
So, I was on combine, as well as him, and I was rushing to the 357 trap and was the first to the button, then Daddy comes and presses the button, so he steals my button.
I slay him because I can't stand it, admin or not, then he slays me back saying there's no rules about it and he says I'm abusing.
By the way, Demon, Papabear were both getting randomly votekick/voteban by awesomedude and daddy for no apparent reasons.
So do I at the beggining of the map they both voteban me for no apparent reason.
Then, they start arguing shit about it's not in rules and all that kind of shit.
Awesomedude was continously votebanning papabear, so he kicked him twice, then he banned him 1 minute.
Then he rejoins, revoteban him, so I had to ban him for 10 minutes.
So I request admin removal on daddy and ban on awesomedude.
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2ebam6h7bpq5s3
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =137497391
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =137497497
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =137497589
I totally agree with this, this needs to stop now.
I was just playing around not breaking any rules when I was a combine I saw Goomba and Sirdaddy rushing for the 357 trap and Goomba got there first, sir daddy stole his button so Goomba slayed him since daddy is an admin and should know the rules by now, so he decided to rage slay him back because he was mad.
I have been votebanned/votemuted/votekicked for no reason what so ever just like Papa and a few other players maybe by sir daddy and awesomedude then also few other people joined in and these are the people to follow? an admin abusing and using votes for no reason on other players who are playing by the rules correctly.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:47 am

Yeah, this is all legit, and I am agreeing also.
But then later, after you left he came back in the server after his 10min ban and started votekicking me some more..
Psn: ProjektZ96

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:49 am

Nice report you got there.
You brought concrete proofs.
I am not currently playing on the server so what I am going to say will be based on my past experience and on the proofs.
Daddy and Awesome always sounded like nice admins and good friends, I've never seen them doing shit.Daddy may do bad jokes, Awesome may critize or use over-sarcastic tone, but I've never seen them doing that.
Without proofs, I would'nt have the same reaction.
But there, now, faced with a few pics and a record of 'em outlaws, I can't say alot.I'm kinda shared.These 2 guys always have been good.They're some old timehrs like you or me.Never done such a shit, and both have been of a great use for the server being admins for a long time.
Well...Maybe a temporary admin removal for Daddy, like, for 1 or 2 weeks ? A ban of 2 days or so would be enough for Awesome I think.Or less.Let's not be so harsh when they have been so useful and nice to us.
Well anyways, that's my word.
Thanks for this clear report.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 am

This was just getting way too annoying... I'm not going to say anything in this shit thread. Ant can contact me if he want's to hear my story.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:You also switched me to rebels.
LOL FREAKING SHIT LIES.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
LOL FREAKING SHIT LIES.
Lol i was switched to rebels. Then Papa did it then. I'm not going to read any more of this shit bye.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
LOL FREAKING SHIT LIES.
Lol i was switched to rebels. Then Papa did it then. I'm not going to read any more of this shit bye.
LOL! what a lie, ant can check the logs you are such a liar. I didnt switch anyone.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:00 am

First you ain't got the balls to owe up and take your punishment as a man and second you lie just to redeem your self to seem like Goomba abused when he didn't he obviously done the right thing which in this case would be dealt in the same way by many admins.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 am

The votekick/voteban/votemute systems is obvoiusly there for a reason, I used it for what it's intended for. At least that's what I believe. Goomba abused admin by slaying sir. daddy for no reason, Papabear then started bitching about how sir. daddy abused when he was in fact the person that got slayed for no reason, therefore I votebanned papabear. After that he kicked me, so I rejoined and votebanned him for abusing admin. People have the right to use the voting system, that's why it's there.

I completely agree with sir. daddy, this entire report is ridiculously composed by admins abusing their powers and fanboys agreeing with everything they say.
Shit happens

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 am

awesomedude wrote:The votekick/voteban/votemute systems is obvoiusly there for a reason, I used it for what it's intended for. At least that's what I believe. Goomba abused admin by slaying sir. daddy for no reason, Papabear then started bitching about how sir. daddy abused when he was in fact the person that got slayed for no reason, therefore I votebanned papabear. After that he kicked me, so I rejoined and votebanned him for abusing admin. People have the right to use the voting system, that's why it's there.

I completely agree with sir. daddy, this entire report is ridiculously composed by admins abusing their powers and fanboys agreeing with everything they say.
Oh you silly cunt, I ain't no one's fanboi, I'm telling the truth since your just a fucking liar like sir daddy, you randomly votebanned/votemuted/votekicked people for no reason. Goomba didnt abuse, everyone deserves a slay for stealing a button if they already know the rules, just because you wasn't treated so strictly like he did doesn't mean it's abuse.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 am

More evidence, this is happening each map and more players are joining in like Swagga and Caleb.
Spamming, votebanning.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:57 am

awesomedude wrote:The votekick/voteban/votemute systems is obvoiusly there for a reason, I used it for what it's intended for. At least that's what I believe. Goomba abused admin by slaying sir. daddy for no reason, Papabear then started bitching about how sir. daddy abused when he was in fact the person that got slayed for no reason, therefore I votebanned papabear. After that he kicked me, so I rejoined and votebanned him for abusing admin. People have the right to use the voting system, that's why it's there.

First of all no, you have your facts twisted just a bit good man.
Sir Daddy was stealing buttons from goomba so goomba slayed him
All that I said was "yeah sir dady was stealing buttons and didnt need to slay goomba back" thats not really bitching, its 1 sentence that was just saying the facts. Then you started to boteban me and demon for no reason and people began to join in, so I was only warning you and then you kept doing it, so I kicked you, then you came back and did it more so I banned you for 1 minute. This is what Ant says to do if you read the last to reports which were for the same reason.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 pm

There must be a reason why i was rebel the next round. Someone did it so just stop that uber defense mode "liar wahwah"

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 pm

I didn't see anyone else voteban you, but even if other players did it, you can't ban me for it. What other players do isn't my responsibility.
Demon, I wasn't talking about you when I said "fanboy" and how many players is it exactly that you're reporting? Think about this: If five different players votemute you, does that mean they're all abusing the vote system, or is it simply a sign for you, telling you to either lower your voice or shut up completely? I can't even keep track on how many times people reported you for spamming.

Votekicking/muting/banning is allowed, that's why it's there. I don't know why everyone is screaming "PERMBAN HIM!!" everytime someone uses it.
Shit happens