Dendrow Admin

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Xseba360
Server Admin

Re: Dendrow Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 am

hi im demon wheres the cake.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 am

phil_4319 wrote:LoL...

Fail application.
Lmao! Yes! This just was completely fail in everyway possible for an application.
The only thing we need to do now is take it off topic and throw in a couple memes.
Psn: ProjektZ96

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:44 am

Travis, LMAO.
I have school, that ist he reason why I'm never on.And I have a life.
Anyways, don't be mean to me, I was on enough to see that he's the worst candidate at the adminship giveaway atm.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 pm

commander fury wrote:Travis, LMAO.
I have school, that ist he reason why I'm never on.And I have a life.
Anyways, don't be mean to me, I was on enough to see that he's the worst candidate at the adminship giveaway atm.
My point is, if you don't know him and if you never have met him in the server then don't post negative comments about him just because other people does. Only post on applications where you actually have met the person and played with that person for a while. Then post your own opinions and not other opinions based on what aya or daddy's said.

I've been playing for months with him and I still have not seen him break any rules or any shit like that. So it's strange that suddently all admins have seen him do something wrong. Additional to that you are hardly ever online.
I am pretty sure you didn't even see him do anything wrong fury, because being on 10 min every now and then hardly shows how players behave. So what you are saying is basically just bullshit, that's why I suspect you of copying other opinions.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Maybe Dendrow acts a good boi in front of you,Travis ;-)
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

1 - Dendrow surely acts like a mature, responsible and good boy in fron of Travis.Always talking about bhopping, vel, etc, that's surely why he acts so good in front of Travis.Yeah, get into the context : Travis is for his little clones a sort of God because he bhops like a boss and have 800 vel.So sure,they all want tricks, tips, and being a friend of him, that's why Travis is so defensive on hium = He has been acting good when he was on.I guess that <-- is the reason why.

2 - Travis, I repeat you that I've played for a while with him, and I've seen him being bad to other, spamming, and not being mature AT ALL.I just have the same reasons as many other, because we all seen him doing the same shit in front of us, goddamnit, whe won't ever find each a proper reason just to please our mighty Travis ! (sarcasm).
The arguments and proofs brought by Daddy, Demon and Aya are'nt surprising me at all coming from a player such as Dendrow.

Conclusion :
I think that 3/4 of the admins can agree with me, Dendrow isn't a good choice for adminship.
You, Travis, are nothing.Just another admin there.Stop being so rude.You're not god or any owner.
So stop charging me like a raging bull or soon I'll take your ballz and explode them on a wall.
But seriously, you're really retarded or what ? I've already explained you that I cannot play anymore because of school and work but that I will therefore always continue to play during vacations and weekends.I prefer to have a bright future and to find a nice job later than staying in front of my computer for the rest of my life.And at least I have a mothergoddamnfucking life.
So now stop defending him like if you was his bitch, and stop attacking me, because you're gettin' me out of my nerves.And worst, you don't make any sense, my poor boy :( .I hardly pity you.
So now please stop talking about something you don't know.
I won't charge Dendrow unless I've seen him doing something wrong, what I did see several times.
If I'm not here when you're here then it don't means I'm never here.
So stop your nonsense bullshit here, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this offtopic but now you know what I think of this situation.
Aya, no need for PM, thanks, yes I'm overreacting over nothing, but this guy run on my nerves and I hardly defend to run on my nerves when I had a bad day like today.

dendrow123
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by dendrow123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:46 pm

i am nice to most of you, papa hates me because he spammed me saying he is faster and i told ant, so he hates me demon lies he is mad cause he got his owner taken of him today of rp cause he abused the power, i could prove to all of you im mature enough but the thing is you just all wont listen to me so hear me out, i would make a good admin i just a chance!

dendrow123
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by dendrow123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Also fury ive never played with you so i dont know what your on about, your just copying other admins to get in the good books! ive heard alot about you getting perm banned etc so please save it!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 pm

You're far from being mature enough for admin.
I told you several times to not continously post your bind and you still continued.
You have always started conversation about velocity.
You rage easily when someone doesn't agree with you or when a command is used on you.
You don't listen alot to admins warnings, so you continue in the wrong way.
Then you're suprised that I gag you for spamming.
In my own opinion, you're a bad choice.
I can't see you admin on the server.
And don't double post.
Also Fury, I highly doubt you gonna cut Travis' ballz.
He got steel in the ballz.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Fury,I got absolutely nothing else to say to you in PM anymore so no worries.
Anyways,you better stop being nasty to Travis though.
That disgusts me.
He has been the most active admin so I understand where his opinion coming from.
But let's just vote based on what you guys see and Ant will decide what he is going to do.
Aya :3

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:09 pm

EVERYBODY WTF! STOP TAKING THIS APP SERIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE! HE HAS 4DAYS PLAYED!

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:41 pm

aww hell naw boi. The few times im on the server its all about his velocity 24/7.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Yeah, all he does is try to brag about velocity and claim to be one of the fastest on the server and what not. Also I seen him in an RP server where he was a cop and admin and all that. Needless to say, that RP is shit and hes a shitty leader.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Dendrow, stop lying just to get Travis's pity and agreeing.We played together several times and I've seen you breaking rules and being immature.You didn't even listened to my warns.I got pbanned but that is past, you wasn't even there, son, so calm down.

Aya, this has nothing to do with admin activity, this has to deal with honesty.Is Travis mad because I still in the admin list even when I'm being inactive ? Idc anyways.We aren't talking about activity there, but about a guy that is actually the worst choice for a new admin.I was there when Dendrow was playing a few days, weeks ago and I've perfectly seen him doing shit.
Your and Travis's behaviour disgust me too.
Saying I have seen nothing when as I admin I should be trustworthy enough - And you don't even have a single proof of me not playing with Dendrow.Why shall I charge him without any sort of past with him ?
That's a total nonsense.
I don't see why some keep being harsh and bad with me.So, well, I just reply in the same terms.

Whatever, as you said, Ant will choose.
Now, maybe stop offtopic between us two ?
I g2g eat anyways, seeya.

EDIT : I witness Papa's sayings, he only does that.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Reminds me of the time travis got reported and he actually did lose his admin, but later got it back:
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =19&t=5263