Limewax always random vote kicking/banning.

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Broskii
Former Server Admin

Limewax always random vote kicking/banning.

Post by Broskii » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Limewax is always random vote banning/kicking every time, and he is fighting with papabear about it that would it be a ban? would it be a kick? Random vote banning/kicking is abusing player commands. Limewax was vote banning papabear randomly and he did nothing at all, papa is just here playing deathrun and then when Limewax came on he decides to do it randomly. Does this deserve a ban or a kick? or neither? What do you guys think?
Minecraft usernames:
1. lSoral
2. Professuranus
In-Game name:
Broskii

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Limewax always random vote kicking/banning.

Post by Demon » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I know there is hate between Papa and Limewax but that 1 vote doesn't mean anything, like it happened to me. I banned someone for votebanning me and I got my admin suspended. 1 vote doesn't do a lot until he tells other players to voteban you then you should have full access to take action before it's too late. 1 vote won't do much so you don't have to worry.

Broskii
Former Server Admin

Post by Broskii » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Demon wrote:I know there is hate between Papa and Limewax but that 1 vote doesn't mean anything, like it happened to me. I banned someone for votebanning me and I got my admin suspended. 1 vote doesn't do a lot until he tells other players to voteban you then you should have full access to take action before it's too late. 1 vote won't do much so you don't have to worry.
Papa doesnt even know Limewax, he never spoke to him before and this wasnt the first time he votebans him, he vote kicks and vote bans him everyime he comes on deathrun. So what if he keeps this up and starts vote kicking/banning everybody? Should we just let him keep doing it?
Minecraft usernames:
1. lSoral
2. Professuranus
In-Game name:
Broskii

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Demon wrote:I know there is hate between Papa and Limewax but that 1 vote doesn't mean anything, like it happened to me. I banned someone for votebanning me and I got my admin suspended. 1 vote doesn't do a lot until he tells other players to voteban you then you should have full access to take action before it's too late. 1 vote won't do much so you don't have to worry.
I don't even know limewax, so I don't understand how there is hate between us. I never said anything to him. This isn't the first time he votekick and voteban me, he does it all the time when he come in and when he leaves before he leaves out the server he always votebans me and hurries and exits the server.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2m45zyt.jpg

Also you can see he knows what hes doing is bad. He has 637 hours in the server, and he says that hes going to do it so i can abuse commands on him before he even did it. He comes in the server to try and make me use commands on him, I am not sure why. Maybe to try and get me introuble, but I am not going to fall for it. I want so clarification though too, can I do something about this? I sometimes just warn him. but can I kick him? I doubt I can ban him. But before when he did this he got other players to join in with him, like pech and dendrow, and other players with low hours that dont know better. by saying things like "ban the badmin/madmin" and things like that. If you look at his profile you can see his past name was "madmin" too when he was doing the votebans for no reason before.
Psn: ProjektZ96

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:49 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
I don't even know limewax, so I don't understand how there is hate between us. I never said anything to him. This isn't the first time he votekick and voteban me, he does it all the time when he come in and when he leaves before he leaves out the server he always votebans me and hurries and exits the server.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2m45zyt.jpg

Also you can see he knows what hes doing is bad. He has 637 hours in the server, and he says that hes going to do it so i can abuse commands on him before he even did it. He comes in the server to try and make me use commands on him, I am not sure why. Maybe to try and get me introuble, but I am not going to fall for it. I want so clarification though too, can I do something about this? I sometimes just warn him. but can I kick him? I doubt I can ban him. But before when he did this he got other players to join in with him, like pech and dendrow, and other players with low hours that dont know better. by saying things like "ban the badmin/madmin" and things like that. If you look at his profile you can see his past name was "madmin" too when he was doing the votebans for no reason before.
I dont hate you(dont like u either but meh), I dont know pech or dendrow never asked them to join in, ive never said ban the badmin/madmin but i do like to use those words, I'm just not sure how votebanning/kicking manages to cause such chaos. its only 1 vote out of like 7, i believe its only a concern when more than half the number of votes has been reached.
If its such a dramatic thing to do and the admins get fustrated by that so easily i will then stop.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

warmage45 wrote:its only 1 vote out of like 7, i believe its only a concern when more than half the number of votes has been reached.
If its such a dramatic thing to do and the admins get fustrated by that so easily i will then stop.
+1

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Oh it's warmage. lol
He just likes to test how admins react.
warmage,you're not a kid so just stop doing it every so often lol
Sometimes is not a big deal but also do it with your friends not with strangers especially admins.

If you ever feel him influencing other players soooooo much then you can warn/kick him.
Only when it's 'soooooo much'.
Last edited by Aya on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aya :3

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Demon wrote:
warmage45 wrote:its only 1 vote out of like 7, i believe its only a concern when more than half the number of votes has been reached.
+1
Regardless of how many people voted with him, it's still not something thats good to do, and I really don't appreciate being votebanned everytime he joines the server also he has gotten around half to vote for it, hes gotten numbers like 8 out of 11 before, and he ALWAYS does this when he joins the server so its just getting out of hand with this crap. All I am asking is him to stop this nonsense or can I start kicking or banning him back? Because hes becoming very tiresome with this. He does it for NO reason whatsoever. You +1 this only shows me that you do the same thing, or you just don't want him introuble because when this happened you got introuble instead of just making a report or asking before you did it.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
Demon wrote:
+1
hes gotten numbers like 8 out of 11 before,
I don't recall such events but ok

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 pm

warmage45 wrote: I don't recall such events but ok
When you first started doing it, on Akai awhile back. You got 8/11.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Do what you want Papa, it's up to you now, I banned for votebanning let's see what happens to you.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Demon wrote:Do what you want Papa, it's up to you now, I banned for votebanning let's see what happens to you.
First of all, this thread is not about you so just gtfo trying to make yourself seem like a victim of a crime or I am coming after you. I did not say anything to you like, that I am going to ban you or anything. This was a topic made about limewax, by a different admin who saw his actions occuring, and thats how you know its bad when people who are not even getting banned reporting him because hes doing bad things and they know it.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 pm

What's up with you and Fury overly reacting on people just answering for you guys?lol
I believe in you warmage!
You're a good kid!
I ...think..!
Spoiler
Show
Aya :3

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Aya wrote:What's up with you and Fury overly reacting on people just answering for you guys?lol
You're a good kid!
I ...think..!
Spoiler
Show
Okay, I need to say 2 things.
1. Please do not compare me to fury or say I act like him, please.
2. I am not overly reacting, demon is making it like this thread was about him when its not, and I didn't even make it, and I never said I was going to ban him.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Aya wrote:What's up with you and Fury overly reacting on people just answering for you guys?lol
You're a good kid!
I ...think..!
Spoiler
Show

I didn't know the new admins would be this sensitive :[[[[