A noble appeal to the coward

Nicdel
Server Admin

Re: A noble appeal to the coward

Post by Nicdel » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Demon wrote:People use cobble stone blocks because they are easy to remove just in case you displaced them, unlike obsidian unless you have a diamond pickaxe with eff 5 and haste 2 beacon. c:
But that's a different story.
Try asking Ant who place'd em.
I doubt Ant would tell him since he's not peaceful.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Nicdel wrote: I doubt Ant would tell him since he's not peaceful.
Your posts
always make me feel
good inside
I <3 you.

But now my serious mode can be turned off, I lol'd since he isn't peaceful and he is asking for revenge on someone who griefed/raided him, when he wasn't peaceful, unless the griefer/raider wasn't non-peaceful. As I leave ya'll with this,
Spoiler
Show
This is in the direction of a bitch-fest that may be similar to a certain topic that recieved such. Lock this pls, since you can obviously PM ant for a fix and get a peaceful status instead of look like a badass and throw this thread down.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:37 pm

I do am actually a badass, sir.The kindest you'll ever see.
Just posted this badass thread to launch a courageous appeal to the coward, yellow-stomached coyote who did that to me.Actually, bombed me alot more, picked up all my stuff (It necessited like 7 huge chests to keep it) and my crops.I've now hidden my rest, but I will not live TheHIorde, nor quit or asking Ant to gimme peaceful or to look.
I will fight !

PS : Dis isnt a bitchefestte, pple are actually postin' normally dude bro.
lol @the pic and @the other posts :lol:

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 pm

commander fury wrote:I do am actually a badass, sir.The kindest you'll ever see.
Just posted this badass thread to launch a courageous appeal to the coward, yellow-stomached coyote who did that to me.Actually, bombed me alot more, picked up all my stuff (It necessited like 7 huge chests to keep it) and my crops.I've now hidden my rest, but I will not live TheHIorde, nor quit or asking Ant to gimme peaceful or to look.
I will fight !

PS : Dis isnt a bitchefestte, pple are actually postin' normally dude bro.
lol @the pic and @the other posts :lol:
Don't worry my Friend, The state will provide
Spoiler
Show
I'm thinking of makeing that Kalrathia's Motto. The State will Provide
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Dylan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by Dylan » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:21 am

whats his faction? i kinda fell like coming back just to raid him :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 am

Dylan wrote:whats his faction? i kinda fell like coming back just to raid him :3
TheUndeadHorde.

Yeah seems like a good motto, Dead.But I'd like to talk about it with you, I have some ideas too :3 And for the name of the country tho :3
Otherwise I haven't been in mc yet but he surely destroyed more.
My roads, my cultures, my plants, my crops, my animals, my hard-labor built house and all my stuff is gone.Now Im just hiding like a rat in my shelter with a few things.
I request an urgent help, comrade.
I also put mud on and in his tnt cannon that he uses usually to continue bombing the same point of my poor house :(

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 pm

commander fury wrote:
Dylan wrote:whats his faction? i kinda fell like coming back just to raid him :3
TheUndeadHorde.

Yeah seems like a good motto, Dead.But I'd like to talk about it with you, I have some ideas too :3 And for the name of the country tho :3
My roads, my cultures, my plants, my crops, my animals, my hard-labor built house and all my stuff is gone.Now Im just hiding like a rat in my shelter with a few things.
I also put mud on and in his tnt cannon that he uses usually to continue bombing the same point of my poor house :(
Yeeeahh I'm hiding like a rat too. Join the club. Make a rat faction where we live underground and build a underground society and adapt to the darkness and we grow and live down there. Then one night we rise up to those who made us rats and take over everything and kill them all. Bro. #RatLife
Psn: ProjektZ96

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
commander fury wrote:
TheUndeadHorde.

Yeeeahh I'm hiding like a rat too. Join the club. Make a rat faction where we live underground and build a underground society and adapt to the darkness and we grow and live down there. Then one night we rise up to those who made us rats and take over everything and kill them all. Bro. #RatLife
I'm currently making a kind of "mordor" but everyone would just bring other people there and it will end up in grief.
Good luck with your faction.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

This thread has now ultamitely lost me...I don't want any clarification but if you feel so doing, fucking enlighten me...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Someone destroyed house with bombs. /end

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:26 pm

You better not Dylan
:|
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 pm

commander fury wrote:
TheUndeadHorde.

I will be over to your house next time I am on.
The Democratic People's Republic of New Haven, Shall see these Criminals of the state put to justice.
TO THE GULAG WITH THEM

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 am

po0ka wrote:Someone destroyed house with bombs. /end
Same for me.Shit.
We could trade some things.See me on steam, or on there, I'll be glad to trade with ya :D

And thanks you, comrade Dead, for your caring about that :D I'm actually in deep needs of materials to rebuild my house and maybe you oculd claim the other next to mine, the destructed one, so I could renovate it ? Ty anyways :D Go DPRNH !

Nice name you got there but as we are two and we could convince someo ther people to join, I tought of the MinecraftPeoplesConfederacy (Or republic).Would be easier to put as a tag.But, fuck that, we always have to not put spaces -_-

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 pm

commander fury wrote:
po0ka wrote:Someone destroyed house with bombs. /end
Same for me.Shit.
We could trade some things.See me on steam, or on there, I'll be glad to trade with ya :D

And thanks you, comrade Dead, for your caring about that :D I'm actually in deep needs of materials to rebuild my house and maybe you oculd claim the other next to mine, the destructed one, so I could renovate it ? Ty anyways :D Go DPRNH !

Nice name you got there but as we are two and we could convince someo ther people to join, I tought of the MinecraftPeoplesConfederacy (Or republic).Would be easier to put as a tag.But, fuck that, we always have to not put spaces -_-
Eh, no. My "house" is alright. didn't get destroyed at all... lol
was explaining the situation.

And also, my places remains secret, so trades will hardly be done, as i am non-peaceful too.
Even if i trust you, i don't trust people you trust.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 pm

If I was non-peaceful, I wouldn't be in an obvious location. I wouldn't claim any area that I hunkerdown on. Infact, I would chill somewhere under the ocean.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.