Peter Brev

Re: death with god kit

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 pm

I got an 8000 dpi mouse.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:15 am

My dream : Get rid of the presents, the points, the rushers-bhoppers that are always bragging, and, also, get rid of dubstepz PLS :P

@Goomba : 8000dpi mouse ? I also got a new mouse, you know, the razer-thingy one, idk ,i don't have the name in my head, I tell you later.But I don't really see the advantage in a deathrun game where raraely have to aim and shoot.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 am

commander fury wrote:My dream : Get rid of the presents, the points, the rushers-bhoppers that are always bragging, and, also, get rid of dubstepz PLS :P

@Goomba : 8000dpi mouse ? I also got a new mouse, you know, the razer-thingy one, idk ,i don't have the name in my head, I tell you later.But I don't really see the advantage in a deathrun game where raraely have to aim and shoot.
Razers sucks ass.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:23 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
commander fury wrote:My dream : Get rid of the presents, the points, the rushers-bhoppers that are always bragging, and, also, get rid of dubstepz PLS :P

Razers sucks ass.
lol

Everyone is free to like what he wants :P Razer do NOT sucks ass.By the way, how can we suck an ass ? It's more logic to say that it sucks dick instead of ass.