Minecraft 1.5 Update

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Minecraft 1.5 Update

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Blade wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:Well who will I marry. I've been so depressed since I broke up with Lyra applejack fluttershy whatever. I'm just lonely.. I just need somebody to loooooooove.
Oh same, exept that I never broke up as noone ever got along with me, haha.Womens will pity me so hard that you don't have a chance, pal :P jk.

Lyra applejack fluttershy was a girl ? Oh damn, I missed something.Steam ID and how and is she still playing ? Tell me all pl0x.lol.

But im so saaaaaaad too.They bully me at school and noone wants me and...blah blah blah it don't interests you *long complain about how much my not shitty life is so sad*now gimme vodka and provoke rain, plz.to make it sound like in thoses depressives movies where an old man meets a young girl and they fall in love and blah and blah...
I feel your pain. Lets try something together.. Something.. Gay...?
Psn: ProjektZ96

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:16 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Well who will I marry. I've been so depressed since I broke up with Lyra applejack fluttershy whatever. I'm just lonely.. I just need somebody to loooooooove.
Thats so pathetic.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Nicdel wrote:
Thats so pathetic.
No. You pathetic you cyber-bully. Get a life!

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:50 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
Nicdel wrote:
Thats so pathetic.
No. You pathetic you cyber-bully. Get a life!
Says the guy who has been "in love" with someone on the internet that it probably not even a girl. Btw, we're gettin ot.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Nicdel wrote: Says the guy who has been "in love" with someone on the internet that it probably not even a girl. Btw, we're gettin ot.
Duuude I can not find love. I just wanted some loving. Sorry I have to date on the Internet I you don't need to cyber bully me because of this it makes me more depressed so please stop being mean to me I have chronic depression. Plus I'm 29 so I can tell what a girl looks like, she added me on Facebook which is awesome because I have I think 7 friends now which is very nice to have.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:06 am

I won't marry an online girl, fuckk off, lol.
If I meet love, I want it to be irl and to have the opportunity to invite her at he dance hall, then to make childs in the car like in the old days.
MrProjektZ wrote:I feel your pain. Lets try something together.. Something.. Gay...?
No way, mate.XD.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:05 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:I dont always throw a topic off its rail, but when I do, I do it with passion
Now this simply good update was just thrown off topic.

After I get a certain something fixed, I will test out this new redstone stuff on Creative (obviously in Singleplayer) and hop onto the server after I get familiar with it. I also heard some other good stuff was put into it as well, not including the Quartz.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Updated to 1.5.1
[GR]Ant_8490{A}