Clarification for the emotional.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Clarification for the emotional.

Post by MLGPro » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm

I know most of you have an extremely negative view of the regime I relinquished (I gave it up and was not forced out contrary to popular belief) and I want to start out by saying I do not really care about what you think. Instead, I will focus on what you all did. You were all the supporters of Sunville after the first war Kalrathia got into (which Sunville started as is well documented already) not because of the superior morality of Sunville's leaders, but for the fact that you all had a severe bias in favor of Ana. All of you were quite unthinkingly took an unfavorable stance towards the fledgling faction.

Now to address some of your current issues which you are swift to blame on those that attempted to bring about economic prosperity for many. Currently there is a drastic shortage of animals on the server. This too many have remarked as being the fault solely of Kalrathia. The truth could not be farther from this baseless assertion. In fact, one of the very first animal slaughters on the server was perpetrated by the newly peaceful (most peaceful factions are exploitative scum by nature their nature) faction of Sunville. There is even a thread buried in the report section that documents how members of their factions repeatedly killed animals in and around the small city of Kalrathia as a means of indirectly attacking us. The tradition of slaughtering the animals of Kalrathia would be continued up until it being disbanded, the main perpetrators being peaceful faction residents (Void for instance), rule breakers (multi-account vengeance seekers), and just plain old cheaters that can fly over your walls at the press of the space key. Overtime the area around spawn became depopulated because of these idiotic and self-destructive practices.

Another issue I would like to address is that of the NPC villagers. Kalrathia, if you have any sense of server history, was founded upon a NPC village and maintained the village for some time. This became increasingly more difficult as peaceful faction terrorists ceaselessly sought entry to our city in hopes of wiping out the NPCs. We lost nearly all of the NPCs to large attacks nearly three times and ultimately had to give up on them as the costs outweighed the benefits at that point (the costs being the constant occupation of Kalrathia by "peaceful" scum whose motivation for logging in was laying wastes to the positive efforts of others through their own stupidity).

Now to point out something many of you are keen on ignoring. The fact is, many of the small and medium sized factions Kalrathia went to war with were usually made up of people breaking the server rules one way or another (usually by using cheats or setting up multiple accounts for their own benefit). There are several threads documenting such events, a memorable occasion was the destruction of a large faction composed entirely of hackers that were subsequently banned. A thread documenting the incident can be found here: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =38&t=4536
These purges helped keep the server clean as Nick and Ant hardly had or have the time to spend every waking moment policing all of their servers and rely heavily on the community for notifying them of rule-breakers to a large degree.
The number of X-ray diamonds I acquired over time was startling in quantity. I really began to wonder why some of you play non-creative minecraft when you are going to use third-party modifications to get whatever you want anyway.

My final point in this post will be addressed to Demon.

Dear Demon,
Your delusions about the contributions you made to Kalrathia are hilarious in the scale of exaggeration that you have invested in them. Such astoundingly progressive feats as expanding the walls a couple meters outwards in a few areas (an act that you managed to fuck up for an entire side of the wall despite the task's simplicity). When you contrast this with the fact that KyleMcQueen, DeadAlive200, and myself laid out the ideas, plans, framework, and the actual wall itself your slight expansion becomes many times more impressive. I may have been detached from the server for quite a while prior to your arrival but I sincerely regret having allowed you any power while that of my closest allies continued to wane. My disinterest coupled with your entitled behavior caused me to ignore the fact that I was sidelining actually decent people like DeadAlive200. Your corruption and irrational lust for revenge after receiving gifts should be what people remember of you when they see you on the forum or the server.
Sincerely,
That Guy the overly generous

TL;DR: You should backup your emotional denouncements of states that are no more with facts. Talking to you is like talking with the westerners that believed the Soviets ate babies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (if you think this is a good thing, you are the problem).
Last edited by MLGPro on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Clarification for the emotional.

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Salute and amen to that mai brotha
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 am

Thanks for the explaination.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:20 am

Blade wrote:Thanks for the explaination.
No, I thank you for having the willpower to read my entire "explanation".

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Mlg, why don't you spend 3/4 of a day trying to move the walls by a few meters. It's not as fast as you think.
Idc if I messed up 1 wall, I messed it up because it's not my fault you didn't tell me to not move it there.
I just did the same process to every wall and you didn't mention nothing about that 1 wall.
Tbh, what's so hard about designing a city, I could make a way better city then Kalrathia if I had the time and materials.
Have a nice life. Bye.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:20 pm

MLGPro wrote:
Blade wrote:Thanks for the explaination.
No, I thank you for having the willpower to read my entire "explanation".
You're welcome.Wide is our motherland, isn't it ? :D

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Demon wrote:Mlg, why don't you spend 3/4 of a day trying to move the walls by a few meters. It's not as fast as you think.
Idc if I messed up 1 wall, I messed it up because it's not my fault you didn't tell me to not move it there.
I just did the same process to every wall and you didn't mention nothing about that 1 wall.
Tbh, what's so hard about designing a city, I could make a way better city then Kalrathia if I had the time and materials.
Have a nice life. Bye.
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Demon wrote:Mlg, why don't you spend 3/4 of a day trying to move the walls by a few meters. It's not as fast as you think.
Have a nice life. Bye.
You have no idea how many times I had to move the walls by more than a few meters. Also, Kalrathia is not a city it's a nation, the castle was the central city of it.

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 am

i do miss kalrathia, it was the best, i enjoyed the fights with kursk and everything :P

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Have a nice life. Bye.
Spoiler
Show
Seriously, though. I didn't read anything about a wall or "hard about designing a city". Obviously, the architecture work on Kalrathia seemed easily done than said, but needed the materials to do it. I've seen Kalrathia grow from the outside and sometimes, because yes I r black, I "jump the fence" to see whats inside (I.e going through the front door) and saw how large Kalrathia was. Sunville did harass the NPCs but to my opinion, they were fugly unless kept underground, out of sight.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
Have a nice life. Bye.
Spoiler
Show
Seriously, though. I didn't read anything about a wall or "hard about designing a city". Obviously, the architecture work on Kalrathia seemed easily done than said, but needed the materials to do it. I've seen Kalrathia grow from the outside and sometimes, because yes I r black, I "jump the fence" to see whats inside (I.e going through the front door) and saw how large Kalrathia was. Sunville did harass the NPCs but to my opinion, they were fugly unless kept underground, out of sight.
That removes alot of estethics... It's ugly an obsidian castle, no... an obsidian cube, to be protected from explosions...
I didn't like what kalrathia was, but i didn't try any assinations of any sorts... People always want to break someone from his weakness... That's sad.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 pm

I didn't really understand that. But then again... I am tired.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:29 pm

po0ka wrote:
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
Have a nice life. Bye.
Spoiler
Show
That removes alot of estethics... It's ugly an obsidian castle, no... an obsidian cube, to be protected from explosions...
I didn't like what kalrathia was, but i didn't try any assinations of any sorts... People always want to break someone from his weakness... That's sad.
Did you have to use a calculator for the math problem required to register your account?

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 pm

3/4 of 24 hours = 18 hours.
Calculators ftw.

(loving to being quoted when this adress to the first quote)
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.