Kwisatz Haderach

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Kwisatz Haderach

Post by commander fury » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:30 pm

We should explain him by all the ways we can how to play deathrun instead of banning him...Whatever...Slay/Kill/Slap him but don't ban him.That's not abuse, that admin just took the wrong decision, it happenned or will happen to all of us a day.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 pm

warmage45 wrote:Uhm, an admin banned the guy for leik 24398573875 minuites so uhm, someone should do something about dat
It was actually 2.1Billion minutes not 24Billion. But still a very long time. But it wasnt me before anyone gets the wrong idea.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 pm

I did.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Blade wrote:that admin just took the wrong decision
Yeah, in other words. Abuse.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm just getting messages to pban him.
I already slayed him and changed him to spec, but he still don't get it.
lol, ok I went really too hard on that one.
But Demon, all of the admins are getting enough of you and someone is leaking you the infos in admin section.
You say you can go in it, I don't trust you and it's lies.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote: But Demon, all of the admins are getting enough of you
All admins who are getting enough of me:
Travis
Papabear
Unknowndaddy
Fury
Maybe you too.

Yes, that is clearly all the admins.

http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... group&g=10

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Demon wrote:
Travis
Papabear
Unknowndaddy
Fury
Maybe you too.

Yep it is.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Demon wrote:
Travis
Papabear
Unknowndaddy
Fury
Maybe you too.

Half of those are cheatserver admins and they dont even play deathrun and are sick of you, then some of them are not even admins anymore but are still listed but dont play. Like xares, snake, and magnus. Then afew more than you listed had enough with you. Only people still liking you are Myback, broskii, and rex from what I see.
Psn: ProjektZ96

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:38 pm

The majority of people, wether admins or players, are sick of you, and the admins has seen enough of your unscrupulous behaviour.You had too much chances that you ruined and too many rule-break/fights fights.Time to pay.Time to pay for the errors you made always comes a day.And justice always have the last and true word.We do not even need to face you to the proofs we have, nor any rule; everyvody, even you, know what you did and how is your behaviour.The community has seen enough of you, we don't have any need for the kind of player you are.

Now, may I bid you farewell ?

EDIT : I'm also agreeing with Papa and Goomba, fosho :D .

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Blade wrote:The majority of people, wether admins or players, are sick of you, and the admins has seen enough of your unscrupulous behaviour.You had too much chances that you ruined and too many rule-break/fights fights.Time to pay.Time to pay for the errors you made always comes a day.And justice always have the last and true word.We do not even need to face you to the proofs we have, nor any rule; everyvody, even you, know what you did and how is your behaviour.The community has seen enough of you, we don't have any need for the kind of player you are.

Now, may I bid you farewell ?

EDIT : I'm also agreeing with Papa and Goomba, fosho :D .
It's weird how I went on the server just then and said I am going to get pbanned, everyone was like: "NOOOOOOOOOO Demon! Your'e a legend, WHY DEMONX!"
You may feel like the majority of people want to get rid of me because you are one of them but to be honest there ain't a lot of you guys.
I haven't broken a single rule today or even yesterday so your statement is invalid, you are over exaggerating about everything I do just to make it worst for me.
Time to pay? where's my money dude. None of the reports against me in the report section will help you in any way since all have been dealt with ages ago and most of them were about admin abuse + I already got punished for them, so you're basically saying that I am going to get pbanned for saying a few words about the admins and other players do worst things and nothing gets done with them.
To be fair the community has enough of your admin bullshit, who do you think you are, just because you are admin doesn't mean shit except in the server were you have more power which is intended to be used at rule breaking players and not abusing.
In actual fact you are totally wrong, saying that Travis, Goomba, You, Papa, Sir daddy is the whole community, you don't even know how many players are out there who actually like me instead of you trying to look at my past and lying about things I never done why don't you concentrate on your admin and use it properly.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:01 pm

I just gotta remember you that the thread is about Kwisatz Haderach.This isn't a page for huge 9-page of bitchfest, fights and/or bitching.The forums are named Area 51 and not Arena 51, Demon.Just get it.The people on the server didn't even knew why you was going to be pbanned, so, for sure, they will consider it as bad, not equal, not a justice.But if we bring them proofs and describe your behaviour to them, if we give them the reason why you'll be pbanned, then I'm sure they will react differently.
Plus you package them to believe you're the best bhopper/deathrunner/admin/player, what you aren't.
The whole community is the whole deathrun community.That are facing with proofs and that have common sense and a mind to react and think with.
Nuff said, we have enough proofs and reasons to get you pbanned, your arguments are all invalid, cya.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Blade wrote:I just gotta remember you that the thread is about Kwisatz Haderach.This isn't a page for huge 9-page of bitchfest, fights and/or bitching.The forums are named Area 51 and not Arena 51, Demon.Just get it.The people on the server didn't even knew why you was going to be pbanned, so, for sure, they will consider it as bad, not equal, not a justice.But if we bring them proofs and describe your behaviour to them, if we give them the reason why you'll be pbanned, then I'm sure they will react differently.
Plus you package them to believe you're the best bhopper/deathrunner/admin/player, what you aren't.
The whole community is the whole deathrun community.That are facing with proofs and that have common sense and a mind to react and think with.
Nuff said, we have enough proofs and reasons to get you pbanned, your arguments are all invalid, cya.
No, you are wrong.
Read all over it many times and you'll understand why.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Blade wrote:I just gotta remember you that the thread is about Kwisatz Haderach.This isn't a page for huge 9-page of bitchfest, fights and/or bitching.The forums are named Area 51 and not Arena 51, Demon.Just get it.The people on the server didn't even knew why you was going to be pbanned, so, for sure, they will consider it as bad, not equal, not a justice.But if we bring them proofs and describe your behaviour to them, if we give them the reason why you'll be pbanned, then I'm sure they will react differently.
What proofs, giving opinions on you think the admins are is, imo, not the best reason for a pban.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:26 pm

warmage45 wrote: What proofs, giving opinions on you think the admins are is, imo, not the best reason for a pban.
Thank you so fucking much for that comment!
At least someone has common sense jezuz!

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 pm

I am not wrong, lol.Proofs are in the admin only section, whose you both cannot access.

PS : Just in case, farewell, Demon.Enjoy your vacations.