Deadalive

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Deadalive

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 pm

I do not appreciate you coming into my home in the faction, taking the things out of my chest and stealing my enchantment table. That was fucked up of you. I know it was you because your the only one in the faction who can do this because nobody can use doors/chest/destroy in the faction area of the other members except you. I would appreciate you returning my table and items ASAP!
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Deadalive

Post by Demon » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:I do not appreciate you coming into my home in the faction, taking the things out of my chest and stealing my enchantment table. That was fucked up of you. I know it was you because your the only one in the faction who can do this because nobody can use doors/chest/destroy in the faction area of the other members except you. I would appreciate you returning my table and items ASAP!
I knew this was going to happen lol.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:I do not appreciate you coming into my home in the faction, taking the things out of my chest and stealing my enchantment table. That was fucked up of you. I know it was you because your the only one in the faction who can do this because nobody can use doors/chest/destroy in the faction area of the other members except you. I would appreciate you returning my table and items ASAP!
I knew this was going to happen lol.
Yup. I feel so violated now. He stole the enchantment table you gave me, my enchanted goldsword i made, my TNT, my enchantment table, and anything else worth shit. He only left like fishing rods and dirt in my chests. Then broke a hole in the floor of my house that leads to a big cave.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 pm

No, It was not me, funny thing actully, I'm not the "only one" I would like for you to get on the server, type /f show, And look at all the names with a *
They can ALL do that. They are mods,They can go anywere, Accesses anything.
Learn factions before you start blaming people, Dipshit :P
Now if you exucse me, I'm going to return to my vacation here in Hong Kong, Good day.
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 pm

deadalive200 wrote:
No, It was not me, funny thing actully, I'm not the "only one" I would like for you to get on the server, type /f show, And look at all the names with a *
Now if you exucse me, I'm going to return to my vacation here in Hong Kong, Good day.
Still your fault for making these people who cant be trusted the ability to do this, and im sure it was probably you because your always touching my house going in and leaving doors open and built those steps infront of it probably?

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:35 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
deadalive200 wrote:
Still your fault for making these people who cant be trusted the ability to do this, and im sure it was probably you because your always touching my house going in and leaving doors open and built those steps infront of it probably?
Why do you think It was me, Think of ALL the shit I have. Why would I need yours, And before you say its becuse I steal from everyone, Why are there no other post about me stealing ;)
Yes, I did build the steps, I'm going to connect those to the road, Just got lazy.
Yes, It is my fault for getting the wrong mods, I will admit that. But at the moment there is not shit I can do (Nor want to, read my above post) So keep your big girl panties on and wait till Monday. I will be on once I get home, Going to leave in a few hours so, I'll see about it once I get home.
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:52 am

How I see this...
"I'm going to go to the faction of a dictator iron-fist ruling person and expect every possible right that I can have like freedom of speech and shit."
Mew I'm a bunny!

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:33 am

Stuntman0007 wrote:
How I see this...
"I'm going to go to the faction of a dictator iron-fist ruling person and expect every possible right that I can have like freedom of speech and shit."
Fuck you too, Asshole :lol:

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:49 am

Hide your stuff.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 am

Nicdel wrote:Hide your stuff.
+1
When I lived in Sunville, I had my stuff hidden underneath my carpet :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:When I lived in Sunville, I had my stuff hidden underneath my carpet :3
Not the best hiding place, I hid my best stuff under lava and I could access it any time I want to by going underneath.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:57 am

I simply invite noone to mah fac :3 Or only trustworthy people.I would accept Ana or Myback to join mine.

Now that im loosing powers a lil bit cuz of inactivity, Im gonna hide it in a treasure hide the time I get back in the game to build me a villa...Mystery mystery...If you find it....Call me.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Blade wrote:I simply invite noone to mah fac :3 Or only trustworthy people.I would accept Ana or Myback to join mine.

Now that im loosing powers a lil bit cuz of inactivity, Im gonna hide it in a treasure hide the time I get back in the game to build me a villa...Mystery mystery...If you find it....Call me.
Myback is in my faction and he's not going from it, Ana has her own and I wouldn't think she could trust you in your faction with a beacon I gave her. :P

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:38 pm

I said that I would accept them if they wanted to join but I perfectly know that they don't.
Im sure Ana would trust me :P I've never robbed and I'm very nice to her.She is too.I hope you didn't ruined my reputation of gentlemen with the only woman playing minecraft :twisted:
Demon wrote:Myback is in my faction and he's not going from it
How I understand it...lol...Is Myback your personal bitch/slave that won't quit your faction ? Cmon, sell it to me, I will give you a caroot.And you would put it where you want...especially in front of your pig's mouth so he can go where you want him to.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Blade wrote:I said that I would accept them if they wanted to join but I perfectly know that they don't.
Im sure Ana would trust me :P I've never robbed and I'm very nice to her.She is too.I hope you didn't ruined my reputation of gentlemen with the only woman playing minecraft :twisted:
Demon wrote:Myback is in my faction and he's not going from it
How I understand it...lol...Is Myback your personal bitch/slave that won't quit your faction ? Cmon, sell it to me, I will give you a caroot.And you would put it where you want...especially in front of your pig's mouth so he can go where you want him to.
Myback for a carrot. Thats a tough deal to fight, demon.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me