Travis

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Travis

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Psn: ProjektZ96

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:10 pm

you know, this was tough, but the solution: remove the privilege to change map unless 5 or more players ask to change it, if its like 1 or two do not change it. would be the best solution
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Exorcist wrote:you know, this was tough, but the solution: remove the privilege to change map unless 5 or more players ask to change it, if its like 1 or two do not change it. would be the best solution
Yes indeed, but it was only 2 people constantly nagging about it.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:26 pm

I didn't even read the last pages, and I won't.
It's making me sick to see how pples actually fight and compete about few maps, the imprtant is that we play and we enjoy it, the lambda player don't even give a little banana to the maps, as long they are still enjoyable.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Blade wrote:I didn't even read the last pages, and I won't.
It's making me sick to see how pples actually fight and compete about few maps, the imprtant is that we play and we enjoy it, the lambda player don't even give a little banana to the maps, as long they are still enjoyable.
Oh no Blade, we ain't arguing about maps, I am reporting Travis for banning me for cancelling his vote. How stupid is that right?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Demon wrote:
Blade wrote:I didn't even read the last pages, and I won't.
Oh no Blade, we ain't arguing about maps, I am reporting Travis for banning me for cancelling his vote. How stupid is that right?
Both of your acts are stupids.Just ignore each other for the all-day internet "life", but if there's a problem just discuss of it, no need for bans or unfair votes, or vote cancelling...

Admins of the Area 51 Servers, UNITE !

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 pm

7pages in last 5hours..
It's the weekend ..
Go out,smoke,get drunk and have sex or something..jeez.
This is why I made that topic. http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =13&t=5131
Remember,Ant said he doesn't want any fights here.
You are staying on the topic doesn't mean you can go on&on&on saying something that Ant completely doesn't give a shit.

You both are wrong.
How about that ..
Demon shouldn't have undo stuff.
Travis shouldn't have used cmd on another admin.

Not this time but it seems like someone was changing maps too often since people are now thinking admins can change maps anytime.
Aya :3

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Blade wrote: Both of your acts are stupids.Just ignore each other for the all-day internet "life", but if there's a problem just discuss of it, no need for bans or unfair votes, or vote cancelling...

Admins of the Area 51 Servers, UNITE !
Ohhhhhh so you're saying by reporting Travis i'm stupid because he abused and when I did that it was FUCKING perfectly fine to report me and get me suspended. GOOD FUCKING LOGIC.
I just want fucking Tobuscus to read this all out and make it into a comedy ffs. lol.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Aya wrote: You both are wrong.
How about that ..

Not this time but it seems like someone was changing maps too often since people are now thinking admins can change maps anytime.
I am not letting him getting away with it, it's about time he and his fucking minions get punished. Jesus! How dumb people cant see that this is abuse and I have done nothing wrong omfg. I had enough of half your noobs who are on Travis' side all the time. Fucking minion slaves.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Demon wrote:
Aya wrote: You both are wrong.
How about that ..

I am not letting him getting away with it, it's about time he and his fucking minions get punished. Jesus! How dumb people cant see that this is abuse and I have done nothing wrong omfg. I had enough of half your noobs who are on Travis' side all the time. Fucking minion slaves.
Please just send me a picture of your hair ill send you one of me in my boxers

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Dude are you gay or something? Stay on topic too.. -.-

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Demon wrote:Dude are you gay or something? Stay on topic too.. -.-
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GrCVuSTQ01Y/T ... xers15.png
You know you wanted it, now please just send me one.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Demon wrote:Well Travis I rather reset the map instead of putting a different one.
There you go again you mentioned "I". This is a server with many people, just because you want something different and in this matter you were 10% of those ppl who wanted the same map, while 90% of the other people wanted something else. So does that mean that we should stick with the 10% of the people who wanted iceworld just because you are 1 of those guys who requested it.
Does this even make any sense in your head?

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Demon wrote:Well Travis I rather reset the map instead of putting a different one.
There you go again you mentioned "I". This is a server with many people, just because you want something different and in this matter you were 10% of those ppl who wanted the same map, while 90% of the other people wanted something else. So does that mean that we should stick with the 10% of the people who wanted iceworld just because you are 1 of those guys who requested it.
Very good point. Now lets here the juries verdict.

Not Guilty.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: There you go again you mentioned "I". This is a server with many people, just because you want something different and in this matter you were 10% of those ppl who wanted the same map, while 90% of the other people wanted something else. So does that mean that we should stick with the 10% of the people who wanted iceworld just because you are 1 of those guys who requested it.
Are you dumb as fuck or what!
Dude, the 90% vote I don't give a fuck about. As I said I would reset the map without the vote since you made the vote about something else and not if to reset the map. -.-
Literally your logic stinks.
Obviously when there's a vote YOU EITHER PICK ONE OR THE OTHER.
If the vote was more like this.
Reset map?
Yes
No
Probably 90% would be yes because it wasn't a vote about your map.
No papa this isn't a very good point since both of you are dumb like walls, especially you papabear, you are Travis' minion, he definitely doesn't give a fuck about you like he does to everybody else who respect him on the server for his bhopping skills.
To be honest if Travis didn't know how to bhop and didn't have as much hours he would be nothing.

@Papabear
You seriously think I am stupid as fuck? Check the link in the spoiler.