Travis

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Travis

Post by EasSidezz » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Actually, i'm on Demon's side..
Didn't give travis a fuckin right to ban him. Power hungry bitch is what Travis is.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Travis is absolutely the best admin right now so I can't see what you want of this.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:52 pm

This is fucking outrageous. The feud between Travis and Demon needs to stop. And Travis grow up man. I am sick and tired of you both fighting in the server. I personally don't like you Travis but I am not gonna sit here and fight with you.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Travis is absolutely the best admin right now so I can't see what you want of this.
O really? Why don't you give me a complete list why he is the BESTEST admin in the whole world.
Oh and don't put this.

caz he banned demonx.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Travis didnt even pick allstars dumb demon, snoap said that he did it.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Travis didnt even pick allstars dumb demon, snoap said that he did it.
YES, IK. I can read. Jesus, this topic isn't about his fucking map it's about his abuse.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Hah, don't make me piss my self.
I am not complaining about his map you stupid idiot. Actually if you read my past posts you can clearly see why I made this topic.
I don't find his map better. To be honest Travis got lazy and let Goomba do most of the work in v3.
A real mapper works by him self and doesn't rely on other people to make the map for him/her. Goomba didn't help, he made the map basically for Travis.

Your command is invalid since this ain't a shitty report, your post is shitty and so is your logic.
Lol rage
Last edited by FalZen on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Please explain to me why the current admins get away with kicking/banning other admins?
What happened to this: :arrow: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Gravit ... 7607541570
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:58 pm

And please do tell me where the rage is?
To be honest pages are 9+ because of dumb fucks just like Unknown shithead for posting retarded meme's that are not on topic.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 pm

myback wrote:Please explain to me why the current admins get away with kicking/banning other admins?
What happened to this: :arrow: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Gravit ... 7607541570
Exactly what I was looking for right now just to bring awareness to people that do not realise this isn't right.
Since I didn't use a command on Travis himself but his vote I am not worried about loosing admin if Travis looses it.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Demon wrote:And please do tell me where the rage is?
To be honest pages are 9+ because of dumb fucks just like Unknown shithead for posting retarded meme's that are not on topic.
U mad?

Most of the stuff in this forum is troll or shit you can't use. (just like this thread)

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: Also I have a big question for you Ant:
How come you added Demon back to admin despite his misbehaviour to the players and admins.
+ His all his resignations. He only joins the server when there are players in it, when the server is having a bad time getting players then he just immidiatly resigns. Wouldn't you want admins that joins the server whenever its full or not?
And so do i..
Last edited by FalZen on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 pm

The only badass here is no one.
You are noob head since you cannot stay on topic, if you cannot stay on topic or use your logic don't post here because it's not the topic for you. I just hope Ant deletes your posts from here since they are irrelevant.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: Also I have a big question for you Ant:
How come you added Demon back to admin despite his misbehaviour to the players and admins.
+ His all his resignations. He only joins the server when there are players in it, when the server is having a bad time getting players then he just immidiatly resigns. Wouldn't you want admins that joins the server whenever its full or not?
And so do i..
"All my resignations? I only resigned once thinking I would have a busy time catching up with stuff but I was wrong. I also tried to resign another time few months ago and I lost admin because it was too early which wasn't a problem for me. I only join the server after school, I do not have time to go on the server during day since I am in school. I have my own life too and it's just a coincidence that I happen to join the server when there are players. When the server is having a bad time getting players and I immediately resign? Do you even know how stupid you sound now?
OMG 0 PLAYERS!!!!!!!! *Pm's Ant: I RESIGN!*
Funny thing I only successfully resigned once, other times I have quit or got kicked out for abuse (1 time)."

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Demon wrote:
myback wrote:Please explain to me why the current admins get away with kicking/banning other admins?
Exactly what I was looking for right now just to bring awareness to people that do not realise this isn't right.
Since I didn't use a command on Travis himself but his vote I am not worried about loosing admin if Travis looses it.
You cancelled his vote, it says dont use commands on the other admins. So you used a command on travis' vote. bro.
Psn: ProjektZ96