Travis

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Re: Travis

Post by B.U.G » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Wtf is wrong with u ppl ?
@Demon is just a fucking ban is not like the end of world or n perm ban ......
People in these days are getting mad or rage to fast
Just fucking chill

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: There we go, the main problem why you got banned. To avoid a admin fight based on "cancelvotes" or "vote command" this could be going on forever I found the easiest solution and I took it. As you stated you do w/e you want when it comes to votes. Admins are there for the population purpose and to hold control and maintain people. Which what I was doing. People wanted something else and they requested it therfor I did as they pleased. The funny thing is 90% of the ppl pressed yes for a map switch(How come the vote is unecessary then?) After the map switch we almost got 30 ppl in the server. We have had this discussion before. This server isn't all about you, the world doesn't roll around you.

So I hope that people can understand instead of seeing this 1 sideded only (Alot of kids does that and they go like "Omg u banned demon just for cancelling u vote, wtf?".
No, you don't see what I am trying to say, there was no need to change the map since the map was fine and no, not everyone was requesting the map. I only saw 2 same people asking over and over and once the vote started people voted because they had no other choice then to vote.
Probably if we had stayed on iceworld we would gain 30 players anyways it's just a coincidence saying there was 30 people on allstars.
When I joined to iceworld there was 26 players so it wasn't big of a different in players. I didn't even say it's all about me but it's all about you, the world doesn't roll around you either, who do you actually think you are?
People honestly just like you because you are a good bhopper and they are hoping so much that you will teach them to bhop. To be honest I bet Travis doesn't even give a shit about half of you's. Other times you just stay shut and locked in your self like you was afraid to answer/reply back.
A lot of kids probably would say that because they found it wrong since it was the wrong choice, as you can see you just owned your self because you said kids would say it was wrong to ban me in the first place for cancelling your vote and guess what, they are right oh and without your "kids" the server would of been abandoned so you better say thank you to them since they are the one's who actually count for Ant and Nick so the servers get played.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:If there was constant spawn kill and people want change, that's what sounds best. Shouldn't cancel his vote for no reason bro. I think you we're just looking for trouble. It was just a vote asking if people wanted map changed not like he made a vote where it instantly changes the map from the vote or him changing without asking..
Are you also kidding me?
You can reset the map to the same one but you don't have to change it to a different one.
It was just Travis' excuse just to play his map.
There was a reason "bro" it's because there was no need of it. I don't look for trouble just because I decide to, to be honest I never look for trouble it just happens from time to time accidentally and not on purpose that I get in trouble.
Spawn kill shouldn't be an excuse to just change the map to a favourite map as I said if you want to play the map nominate it and wait for the RTV to show up.
If it was a excuse to play my own map then I would clearly make a vote about "Play allstars3" and not "Change map duo to spawn kills".
And as I stated above it was mainly because people requested it.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 pm

B.U.G wrote:Wtf is wrong with u ppl ?
Just fucking chill
I am not even mad so stop telling me that I should calm down when I am already calmed.
This is why I made this topic since people only see me do shit and not mr. popular bhopper.
When I ban someone for a wrong reason, the whole forums and server fucking turn upside down screaming into mics and pressing keys on keyboards like maniacs and it's just a big deal when it was a 5 min ban + I also get my admin suspended.
When Travis ban's someone for a wrong reason everyone's like, just a ban, nothing to worry about, not a big deal + no admin suspension.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Demon wrote:
B.U.G wrote:Wtf is wrong with u ppl ?
Just fucking chill
I am not even mad so stop telling me that I should calm down when I am already calmed.
This is why I made this topic since people only see me do shit and not mr. popular bhopper.
When I ban someone for a wrong reason, the whole forums and server fucking turn upside down screaming into mics and pressing keys on keyboards like maniacs and it's just a big deal when it was a 5 min ban + I also get my admin suspended.
When Travis ban's someone for a wrong reason everyone's like, just a ban, nothing to worry about, not a big deal + no admin suspension.
Travis is cooler bruh. Get over it.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: If it was a excuse to play my own map then I would clearly make a vote about "Play allstars3" and not "Change map duo to spawn kills".
Yeah, but I knew it was going to be your map, the map shouldn't even been changed but just restarted. So you're saying that 2 people is mainly everyone. Nice.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: If it was a excuse to play my own map then I would clearly make a vote about "Play allstars3" and not "Change map duo to spawn kills".
Yeah, but I knew it was going to be your map, the map shouldn't even been changed but just restarted. So you're saying that 2 people is mainly everyone. Nice.
speaking of map. bRo the minecraft map is soooooo big like its like wtf big did u know this? because i looked at it the other day and minecraft is a big game. btw what faction are u in? are u still in bermuda?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:47 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Yeah, but I knew it was going to be your map, the map shouldn't even been changed but just restarted. So you're saying that 2 people is mainly everyone. Nice.
speaking of map. bRo the minecraft map is soooooo big like its like wtf big did u know this? because i looked at it the other day and minecraft is a big game. btw what faction are u in? are u still in bermuda?[/quote]

Yeah, I noticed that lol. Ant can expand the borders any time...
Yes my faction is still Bermuda.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: Yeah, but I knew it was going to be your map, the map shouldn't even been changed but just restarted. So you're saying that 2 people is mainly everyone. Nice.
speaking of map. bRo the minecraft map is soooooo big like its like wtf big did u know this? because i looked at it the other day and minecraft is a big game. btw what faction are u in? are u still in bermuda?
Yes my faction is still Bermuda.[/quote]
Bro. Bermuda is lame you mine as well come to the undead horde and build cool demonx stuff right?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Bro. Bermuda is lame you mine as well come to the undead horde and build cool demonx stuff right?
I guess... lol I got a cool house.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
Demon wrote:
Yes my faction is still Bermuda.
Bro. Bermuda is lame you mine as well come to the undead horde and build cool demonx stuff right?[/quote]
Papa, stop posting off topic,
TBH If you have nothing relevant to say then don't post
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 pm

what faction is everyone in because there is a lot of factions I never even heard of on the minecraft map so I am just curious to those who play what faction you are in?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote: There we go, the main problem why you got banned. To avoid a admin fight based on "cancelvotes" or "vote command" this could be going on forever I found the easiest solution and I took it. As you stated you do w/e you want when it comes to votes. Admins are there for the population purpose and to hold control and maintain people. Which what I was doing. People wanted something else and they requested it therfor I did as they pleased. The funny thing is 90% of the ppl pressed yes for a map switch(How come the vote is unecessary then?) After the map switch we almost got 30 ppl in the server. We have had this discussion before. This server isn't all about you, the world doesn't roll around you.

So I hope that people can understand instead of seeing this 1 sideded only (Alot of kids does that and they go like "Omg u banned demon just for cancelling u vote, wtf?".
No, you don't see what I am trying to say, there was no need to change the map since the map was fine and no, not everyone was requesting the map. I only saw 2 same people asking over and over and once the vote started people voted because they had no other choice then to vote.
Probably if we had stayed on iceworld we would gain 30 players anyways it's just a coincidence saying there was 30 people on allstars.
When I joined to iceworld there was 26 players so it wasn't big of a different in players. I didn't even say it's all about me but it's all about you, the world doesn't roll around you either, who do you actually think you are?
People honestly just like you because you are a good bhopper and they are hoping so much that you will teach them to bhop. To be honest I bet Travis doesn't even give a shit about half of you's. Other times you just stay shut and locked in your self like you was afraid to answer/reply back.
A lot of kids probably would say that because they found it wrong since it was the wrong choice, as you can see you just owned your self because you said kids would say it was wrong to ban me in the first place for cancelling your vote and guess what, they are right oh and without your "kids" the server would of been abandoned so you better say thank you to them since they are the one's who actually count for Ant and Nick so the servers get played.
So then you should completly explain why my vote got 90% yes while only 10% answered no. Snoap and Papabear both confirmed the spawn kills. What's wrong with doing a vote when 90% of the people is happy with it?
Iceworld is a fine map, but when we get 20% new players who doesn't undetstand why they are dying then they will fast leave. Don't you think I have experience about players behaviours when they get spawn killed. I've played on the server for over 1810 hours. That's why Iceworld didn't work out as a map. I said this alot of times, but you clearly don't get it.

Now I rather want to make a vote about switching the map to keep the playerbase in the server instead of letting them leave.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Demon wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:Bro. Bermuda is lame you mine as well come to the undead horde and build cool demonx stuff right?
I guess... lol I got a cool house.
Thats fine. If you want to unclaim the house from bermuda, im sure the undead horde will claim it and you can keep your home. Its really a big faction and fun to be in

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Well Travis I rather reset the map instead of putting a different one.