deathrun_freeze_v4

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
Peter Brev

deathrun_freeze_v4

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 pm

I'm obviously finishing this first with techno music speeding me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6qrmQ03x68
This is going to be in it.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: deathrun_freeze_v4

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 pm

The chick is like... :shock: How can you concentrate on the map with it ? Daaaamn.*Fap time* Yehha *Fap time over* How ugly she is...How could i have imagined myself doing things with this chicken ? <---You can see here a sentence of Blade trying to make people laugh, what actually failed.Do not take this for the truth

Otherwise...The music...I personally don't like it but please, I understand the choice of some techno music for some ends like BHOP, or AWP, but for DM, old, or noob, please put something other than electro/dubstep...Some jazz...Country...Rock'n'roll...Classical for old end ;) .

I've only played the first version of the map when I was Commander Fury.Didn't found it very nice.But things can evolve and I'm gonna look at this one with a normal "sideview".

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Blade wrote:Some jazz...Country...Rock'n'roll...Classical for old end ;) .
Wtf?
Kidding me right?
Yes I know you were, haha, you're very funny.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Nope...Cmon, get out of the sheep herd and put some good music that goes out from the all-day like music that we hear everywhere...At least rock'n'roll.At least.

...Dubstep...My ears are gonna die one more time with dat.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm

No way.
I can put music we hear on contact radio.
Anyway, 80% of the map done.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 pm

k...One more map with boring and repetitive music...Ahh, good old times was the best, really, when maps didn't had 3600 ends and same music at each...Even no music at all sometimes...

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Blade wrote:k...One more map with boring and repetitive music...Ahh, good old times was the best, really, when maps didn't had 3600 ends and same music at each...Even no music at all sometimes...
I like the maps with no music at the end the most ;)
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 pm

v4... 2 months later v12

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Demon wrote:v4... 2 months later v12
umad.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
umad.
No u?

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:10 am

True dat.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 am

Blade wrote:k...One more map with boring and repetitive music...Ahh, good old times was the best, really, when maps didn't had 3600 ends and same music at each...Even no music at all sometimes...
Damn you should start making maps. I would love to fully inspect your maps and complain about everything you make, music, endings etc.
My point is dont fucking complain if you don't know how to even make maps it's first of all disrespectful and ppl wouldn't bother to make more maps if ppl like you complain about every little detail.

Now if you don't like the fucking music in the newer maps then you can simply bind "snd_restart" to stop the music from playing.

Good old times you say? When ppl only picked bhop 24/7 and no music at all made those ending boring as fuck. Try to think before thinking the old times was better cause I am pretty sure we only picked 1 ending and that was bhop.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 am

Travis : I am terribly sorry if you got me wrong, I can understand : My sentences are nuubish as hell and my english is shitty but now I want to make it clear : By saying i don't like the map, or some of its part : I say why and I try to help him, by my remarks, to improve his maps.I am not saying "Buuh it's shit you're a noob u don't have skillz go kill urself".No.I am critizing his map, but I critize it with arguments.So he can analyze them and maybe make the next versions better.

Again, I am sorry if you took me wrong/If if wrongly worded my sentences.I only made that critizism to help him, and you, improving your maps.The mentality that you have "If you are not happy, go make your own so i can critize it" isn't working, it's a non-sense mentality.I already said why, I won't repeat myself, just get my post back.

I can't make map but I would love to do so.Why can't I make some ? Because :

-Lack of time.
-Lack of skills.

But plenty of ideas in da head.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 am

Tell me who wants classical or jazz in a map?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:15 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:Tell me who wants classical or jazz in a map?
Maybe tha some wants it.Like me.Not every ending with classical or jazz, but I mean, some endings with rock n roll, reggae, or disco...Variety...Not always dubstep or electro...