Hallelujah!

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Hallelujah!

Post by commander fury » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:11 am

@Dead : Some facts are...damn...This story :S Whatever.I'm not mad anymore.Come on steam.I would like to talk about something.I may would be wanting to rejoin TheUndeadHorde.I may.But there is...conditions.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:39 pm

John Freeman wrote:@Dead : Some facts are...damn...This story :S Whatever.I'm not mad anymore.Come on steam.I would like to talk about something.I may would be wanting to rejoin TheUndeadHorde.I may.But there is...conditions.
Wasting Ant's time to give you a peaceful status, then deciding to join back onto the Undead after insulting them? Logical. ;)
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
John Freeman wrote:@Dead : Some facts are...damn...This story :S Whatever.I'm not mad anymore.Come on steam.I would like to talk about something.I may would be wanting to rejoin TheUndeadHorde.I may.But there is...conditions.
Wasting Ant's time to give you a peaceful status, then deciding to join back onto the Undead after insulting them? Logical. ;)
Lol.I may.I may ;) .

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Well you have just went on a raid agunist me, So I would not expect much leverage
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 pm

A raid against you ? When ? Where ?

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:43 pm

John Freeman wrote:A raid against you ? When ? Where ?
I see my english is a bit off for you, I mean it like a type of attack against me, If you want proof you can read your past post of this topic
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Ah, ok, I see...Well...Sorry...Whatever...

Btw, I claimed some parts of the Old Kalrathia.As it was unclaimed and you didn't claimed all, I claimed and will claim some parts, to take resources and all.I hope it don't bother you.If you wanted thoses parts, we could deal : I take an half of each house, you take the other part.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Windows 8 worst windows ever.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Demon wrote:Windows 8 worst windows ever.
Vista was worse tho.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Demon wrote:Windows 8 worst windows ever.
I bet you haven't tried it.
i can only see positive things about the upgrade from win 7 to win 8

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 pm

I have vista, i want XP, i don't want to upgrade.
Windows went in the "super-easy interface for nubs", like, adding a copy, paste, cut, etc. buttons in the FOLDERS. the task bar is ugly, can't know what is what. (i think it's editable can't remember), and so on. Why they always make interfaces for noobs? :'C
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:09 pm

po0ka wrote:Why they always make interfaces for noobs? :'C
They train to do it, cuz soonly we'll see 18 months old babies using Windows on the iPad 7 c: .
That will surely happens.Just looks at what they make nowadays.Pads for babies n shit.

Society is going so down thoses damns days...shit.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:29 am

In the defense of Kalrathia, John Freeman is intellectually deficient and ad hominem is infallible.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 am

po0ka wrote:I have vista, i want XP, i don't want to upgrade.
Windows went in the "super-easy interface for nubs", like, adding a copy, paste, cut, etc. buttons in the FOLDERS. the task bar is ugly, can't know what is what. (i think it's editable can't remember), and so on. Why they always make interfaces for noobs? :'C
We should all have to write our own programming languages for the computers we use because simple interfaces that save time are nubtarded!

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 am

MLGPro wrote:In the defense of Kalrathia, John Freeman is intellectually deficient and ad hominem is infallible.
In the defense of my own prestige, you dear sir is totally wrong !
Kalrathia and his fool stump, TheUndeadHorde, are enforcing communism but I didn't saw yet where is commuism in their base...Tough I have a little doubt on the udnead horde, as it seems to be more human than Kalrathia was.From what I've seen the old city of K is only a purulent canker placed in the middle of nowhere.They muffled Sunville, and so on some other factions that i don't even know the name anymore...
In my opinion, Demon, by betraying Kalrathia, kinda saved the server from his slaughters.

TheUndeadHorde, tough, seems to be better than Kalrathia and I would happily take an act in the rebuilding of their new capital, Sunville.