Hallelujah!

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Hallelujah!

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:30 am

John Freeman wrote:
MLGPro wrote:In the defense of Kalrathia, John Freeman is intellectually deficient and ad hominem is infallible.
In the defense of my own prestige, you dear sir is totally wrong !
Kalrathia and his fool stump, TheUndeadHorde, are enforcing communism but I didn't saw yet where is commuism in their base...Tough I have a little doubt on the udnead horde, as it seems to be more human than Kalrathia was.From what I've seen the old city of K is only a purulent canker placed in the middle of nowhere.They muffled Sunville, and so on some other factions that i don't even know the name anymore...
In my opinion, Demon, by betraying Kalrathia, kinda saved the server from his slaughters.

TheUndeadHorde, tough, seems to be better than Kalrathia and I would happily take an act in the rebuilding of their new capital, Sunville.
Well, It kinda was given to me once Kalrathia took it over,to go over Sunville did start the war first as they did attack us first, Thus leading to Ana Herself leaveing becuse we retaliated, makeing her lose most of her good items, also from the stress she said.

I don't really see what we did wrong with Sunville, We retaliated, most of them stoped playing, they went peaceful thus Unrussled from Kalrathia till the point they were make into a peacezone, Witch allowed them to be raidable, I never took part in the raid, Then after some while Ant Removed the peacezone, Thus I claimed it and took the city myself, mostly planning to reclaim it and rebuild it, Move my home as people keep raiding my house at Kalrathia And try to build some of the things I wanted to build in my own area, I also found a list of Buildings Ana was going to build in the town square, So I was going to build those too :D
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 am

This is noble from you.Ima shedding a tear :( Im a sensible guy.

Whatever.Why did Ana started a war over the giant faction of Kalrathia ? Lighten up dis point plz.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:51 am

John Freeman wrote:This is noble from you.Ima shedding a tear :( Im a sensible guy.

Whatever.Why did Ana started a war over the giant faction of Kalrathia ? Lighten up dis point plz.
Well, Story time then John, Kalrathia, Is like Rome, It wasn't built in a day.
Light years away, Long ago,Far away,Whatever, Kalrathia was just a little Wall, Around an NPC village, With two big fucking Hills Around it.
One layer wall, With a Hill in the middle, Ontop of that hill was a little Church.
http://scr.hu/7v2/c9xbm
(This was after the Attack, We made bigger walls but thats what the city used to look like)
Kalrathia was a mere child to how it grew, While Sunville, Was the big faction at the time, Owning most of the city there today, with a little more outside.
Well, We seen them in chat talking about raiding Kalrathia, 3 people came, One was dude, Another Ana, The last I forgot his name, Me and MLG took fort on that little church, And shot arrow volleys at them till we ran out, I then took one potion and Jumped from the top of the church, Killing two of them, While Guy burned the other with a bucket of Lava.
They tried to Re-Attack, Makeing a tower with witch to jump into the city's walls (Remimber at this time they were One Wide and much,much shorter) Guy Put down the bucket of lava to burn them as they jump in, they die, We got some stuff, They start running back to Sunville.
Around this time, One of our other guys got on, We get our full Diamond gear, Potions and all, And Run to Sunville, Jump over the wooden fences you can see there, Into there city center, And kill the 3 of them, Forceing them to pay a rent to Kalrathia, As well as obeying any rule made by ThatGuy, They Disobeyed this peace Peace Treaty, thus we marched back out and kill them anytime we seen them, then they went peaceful and they just, stoped getting on
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 am

deadalive200 wrote:We made bigger walls but thats what the city used to look like
deadalive200 wrote:We made bigger walls
deadalive200 wrote:We
If I recall I remember me expanding and doing all the walls nearly all by my self. 86% of the walls of Kalrathia was made by me.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Demon wrote:
deadalive200 wrote:We made bigger walls but thats what the city used to look like
deadalive200 wrote:We made bigger walls
deadalive200 wrote:We
If I recall I remember me expanding and doing all the walls nearly all by my self. 86% of the walls of Kalrathia was made by me.
86% of the walls= 24% Others=More then one person
"We"

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:50 pm

deadalive200 wrote: 86% of the walls= 24% Others=More then one person
"We"
You mean 14%.
Brolord helped.
Mlg helped.

They barely done anything but still helped.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Demon wrote:
"We"
You mean 14%.
Brolord helped.
Mlg helped.

STILL, WE ARE TALKING ENGLISH HERE DEMON
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT "HOW MUCH" THEY DID, ITS STILL "THEY"
WE
It's in caps so you could read it, tought your eyesight might be a bit off
Last edited by deadalive200 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:33 pm

deadalive200 wrote:
Demon wrote:
"We"
You mean 14%.
Brolord helped.
Mlg helped.

STILL, WE ARE TALKING ENGLISH HERE DEMON
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT "HOW MUCH" THEY DONE, ITS STILL "THEY"
WE
I help for 1% of the job.
He does 99% of the job.
Still "We". it's like that in group's team projects at school. Didn't learn that at school?! xD
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.