My beautiful house....... gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Spoiler
Show

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Hallelujah!

Post by commander fury » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:52 am

Congratz, welcome back.

As seen on the map your house has been invaded and raided by the undead horde...Only thing to do now is to pick up the stones left and go build it further.With peaceful faction application so nobody takes it.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 am

John Freeman wrote:Congratz, welcome back.

As seen on the map your house has been invaded and raided by the undead horde...Only thing to do now is to pick up the stones left and go build it further.With peaceful faction application so nobody takes it.
I just think it got deleted.. Do you know how much stuff i had?

My floor was made of Redstone Repeaters... I had to make about 3 stacks of them, had over 20 stacks of glowstones, had many potions, Had 4 chests full of stuff, Giant farm, glowing mountain... Damn i miss all that stuff ;(

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:50 am

That's why I left TheUndeadHorde.Their name may have change, their leader tho, their ideology may be good, by they still act badly as Kalrathia done.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:59 am

John Freeman wrote:That's why I left TheUndeadHorde.Their name may have change, their leader tho, their ideology may be good, by they still act badly as Kalrathia done.
Idk who they are but i just found out that they probably looted everything in Kalrathia.. Damn the server is dead because of ppl are stealing

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:09 am

Let me count.Kalrathia, aka TheUndeadHorde, are an horde of communists that doesn't apply communism logic at all.They raid, they steal, they invade.You probably know the story of Sunville ? That was another little town of peasants and fishers.It get destroyed by Kalrathia.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 am

John Freeman wrote:Let me count.Kalrathia, aka TheUndeadHorde, are an horde of communists that doesn't apply communism logic at all.They raid, they steal, they invade.You probably know the story of Sunville ? That was another little town of peasants and fishers.It get destroyed by Kalrathia.
I know the owner pretty well so yes.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:56 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:My beautiful house....... gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Spoiler
Show
I did my best...to protect your mountains and fortifications, however my faction fell to Kalrathia on Janurary 6th 2013, then kalrathia fell sometime this month :s

John Freeman wrote:Let me count.Kalrathia, aka TheUndeadHorde, are an horde of communists that doesn't apply communism logic at all.They raid, they steal, they invade.You probably know the story of Sunville ? That was another little town of peasants and fishers.It get destroyed by Kalrathia.
You don't know the story of my town Doctor Storyteller so shhh
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 am

The story of your town ? Oh, surely a nice little village in a little peaceful faction whose Kalrathia destroyed without mercy, raided and nuked.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:18 am

What was the problem with your MC?

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 am

My laptop said that there was a problem with my OpenGL after i installed Win8

Now i tried to download a new beta for the Catalyst center, that made the game work again

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:after i installed Win8
Unknown_Daddy wrote: i installed Win8
Unknown_Daddy wrote:Win-fucking-8
I see the problem.

Kalrathia fell and I took quite a bit of stuff from the roads to Lapis (Yes, now you can call me a nigga), so if you want, I got 2 stacks of stone bricks to give to you, Dadah. :D
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:31 pm

had the same problem with windows 8, just installed an older driver :P

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 pm

John Freeman wrote:Congratz, welcome back.

Yeh Fuck you too buddy, fuck you

Anyway, Welcome back mate, If you would like to know we found the house emtpy when we took over Sunville, But we would be more then happy to invite you back and help you Rebuild it and gain rescores.
I also don't know what is makeing John come out to say we are only raiders when we've done nothing that hostile, Much we've done is take parts of Kalrathia so Berumda couldent Reclaim it all, And Try and kick this AtomBombGaming Faction out of Sunville to Rebuild the bloody thing ( They also Fired a TNT cannon at the Old Church Ana made First, So they were the Aggressors, Not us)
And I still yet to see how we have done much wrong your still pissed that your cart got raided and I wasent there to stop It, I was showing Ana her old destoryed town that Once this faction thats barricaded Sunville is gone, I will be rebuilding with her Image as a backing guide
Anyway, Whatever you choise is Daddy (Giggdy), I welcome you back.

---EDIT---
Unknown_Daddy wrote:
John Freeman wrote:That's why I left TheUndeadHorde.Their name may have change, their leader tho, their ideology may be good, by they still act badly as Kalrathia done.
Idk who they are but i just found out that they probably looted everything in Kalrathia.. Damn the server is dead because of ppl are stealing
Also, No, That was Mostly Demons faction Berumda, My shit was stolen in the process, Most I took is what was left of my chest :(
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."