The story of a new player...

commander fury
Former Server Admin

The story of a new player...

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Hello everyone.

As the title said, I'm going to tell you my sad story.If you don't want to read then don't read it and don't post a stupid drama queen meme or some other shit, thanks.So I've just been griefed, stole, when I did nothing bad, like in the past were Ana and Awesomedude with their great city, Sunville.

While quiting TheUndeadHorde because I wasn't okay with their past behaviour, my convoy, 4 stockage wagons and 1 motorized wagons in way with my stuff to my new house that I just built, it get attacked by few guys of the Bermuda faction who was camping near my old house.As they was a peaceful faction, I didn't worried.But then they attacked my convoy, I tried to defend it but I couldn't because they was from a peaceful faction.Later they began to destruct, to grief, my transpacific bridge and my fisherman's houses at the end of the under construction bridge.Then an unknown player came from nowhere, killing me, and the little bit of stuff that I had disappeared in the virtual hands of a 10 year old russian kid (probably).
My stuff that took 4 stockage wagons to move, all this hard-earned stuff, thoses seeds, thoses foods, thoses minerals, thoses tools, thoses weapons, plus my bridge, plus my railway, my chests, my house, my wagons, all this stuff, all thoses things that took so long for me to create and collect have been either destroyed or stole by some rapacious "peaceful" guys that attacked a naw player, and then another player finished their sad job.

Then they claimed the ruins of my lands, when I didn't even had the time to create a faction and claim it and go on the forum to ask a peaceful status.

So, in the chat, I asked with caps because nobody was giving a fuck, I asked why, and all I got is : So much rage here.Oh, look, the old fury is back.
Then, I told myself, wtf ?

All my stuff that took few months to be grown and created, thoses days passed to play on the server, all this time, all this, disappeared in few minutes.If it was your story, wouldn't you was like me a little bit upset ?

The stealers/unfair claimers/griefers/attackers were some Bermuda guys, Demon, Cujonator, and the guy who killed me for no reason was anakonda7.
The guy who mocked me was Nod.
The guy who maybe treated with Bermudas because I left his faction was Deadalive200.

I don't ask anything for them.A ban/or my stuff back will be very nice, but right now I just hope they'll be ashamed of their acts.

That's why I am quiting Minecraft, unless some good soul offer me a work in his faction, or just a fun moment to pass together mining, fighting mobs or building.I would be very thankful.

Thanks for reading.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Re: The story of a new player...

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Then have Dead claim the bridge, then your stuff would not be lost to this "10 year old russian kid".

And also, why relocate instead of building at the area that YOUUUUU own? Along with that, arm yourself against these noobs too. :|

And excuse me, kid, but I never did shit. I am Cujonator and I was only watching Demon do his shit. The rest was true, but you spamming the chat was basically you, you, and most likely, you. Also, how the fuck does it take you months to grow plants? I got good stuff in mear days, but you? I don't know.

Grow the fuck up, is what I am saying. You can get ALOT done in hours if you stop going inactive.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:16 pm

This is fun.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 pm

John Freeman wrote:While quiting TheUndeadHorde because I wasn't okay with their past behaviour, my convoy, 4 stockage wagons and 1 motorized wagons in way with my stuff to my new house that I just built, it get attacked by few guys of the Bermuda faction who was camping near my old house.As they was a peaceful faction, I didn't worried.But then they attacked my convoy, I tried to defend it but I couldn't because they was from a peaceful faction.Later they began to destruct, to grief, my transpacific bridge and my fisherman's houses at the end of the under construction bridge.Then an unknown player came from nowhere, killing me, and the little bit of stuff that I had disappeared in the virtual hands of a 10 year old russian kid (probably).
My stuff that took 4 stockage wagons to move, all this hard-earned stuff, thoses seeds, thoses foods, thoses minerals, thoses tools, thoses weapons, plus my bridge, plus my railway, my chests, my house, my wagons, all this stuff, all thoses things that took so long for me to create and collect have been either destroyed or stole by some rapacious "peaceful" guys that attacked a naw player, and then another player finished their sad job.
Then they claimed the ruins of my lands, when I didn't even had the time to create a faction and claim it and go on the forum to ask a peaceful status.
So, in the chat, I asked with caps because nobody was giving a fuck, I asked why, and all I got is : So much rage here.Oh, look, the old fury is back.
Then, I told myself, wtf ?
All my stuff that took few months to be grown and created, thoses days passed to play on the server, all this time, all this, disappeared in few minutes.If it was your story, wouldn't you was like me a little bit upset ?
The stealers/unfair claimers/griefers/attackers were some Bermuda guys, Demon, Cujonator, and the guy who killed me for no reason was anakonda7.
The guy who mocked me was Nod.
The guy who maybe treated with Bermudas because I left his faction was Deadalive200.
I don't ask anything for them.A ban/or my stuff back will be very nice, but right now I just hope they'll be ashamed of their acts.
That's why I am quiting Minecraft, unless some good soul offer me a work in his faction, or just a fun moment to pass together mining, fighting mobs or building.I would be very thankful.
Thanks for reading.
I was camping near your house and you didn't have to worry about me because I was behind the doors + I'm peaceful, I was the only one from Bermuda there. I broke 2 carts with nothing except chests in them. I broke em when they were on wildness land, we didn't destruct, your few meters bridge, I just took down the rails which are very easy to make and put them back down, not my fault it was no ones land, should of asked dead to claim it. I only went into your house and broke a bed, not too tragic? you are overeacting sir. When that Anakonda kid attacked you it was funny, I saw your rage, hes not Russian he Serbian and how do you know he's 10 years old?
Btw this is a PvP server so stop moaning about people killing you because they are allowed to. I didn't take shit from you, The only thing I done was went into your house, your cave system, went outside, grabbed a few railings, broke a bed, claimed land, unclaim after dead asked me to. It's called a joke? Btw if you want your shit back I do not have it so do not ask me about it. You was raging, stop lying you that you wasn't when you was.
So it took you months to grow like 2 stacks of each food? Nice.
We can't get a ban for what we have done. It's a PvP server get it right.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Anakonda took your shit after it sank into the depths below. I only pushed the Furnace wagon off and it poped right back up. Worst I did.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Anakonda took your shit after it sank into the depths below. I only pushed the Furnace wagon off and it poped right back up. Worst I did.
Ye, Anakonda has your shit. I only broke a bed and 2 wagons with nothing in it and a few railings.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Did I asked a ban ? Nope.

1-I didn't spammed the chat.

2-Why did you stole that, destructed my stuff and all ?

3- I grew more than 2 stacks of food,

4- I have a life outside minecraft.

5- Making my railway and my bridge took me long tho,

6- As making all my stuff.

So basically I don't have a shit when I passed more than few months on the server.All this work reducted to...Nothing.
I don't see who could have stolen my stuff exept Bermuda guys, as they were the only on there.And I still can't understand why does you destroyed my things for no reason...Ikr, that is PvP, but attacking with no reason when we don't even know me...

I won't write it all again, we can't move with mules, exept if putting the carrot in front of their ugly face, and i'm too lazy to put another carrot in front of your face.

Thanks for all again.

EDIT : It's easy to put your crimes on another one's head ! Ok, i'm going to check that, where does Anakonda7 lives ? How the bloody heck could he put x2 wagons stuff all in his own inventory ? I just want stuff back and play, not so hard, guys, cmon..:/

EDIT 2 : Someone to build with ? No ? Anyone ? Goddamnit.Anyways, how da fack could I build without my so hard-earned stacks of minerals ? :lol:

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:54 pm

John Freeman wrote:Did I asked a ban ? Nope.
1-I didn't spammed the chat.
2-Why did you stole that, destructed my stuff and all ?
3- I grew more than 2 stacks of food,
4- I have a life outside minecraft.
5- Making my railway and my bridge took me long tho,
6- As making all my stuff.
So basically I don't have a shit when I passed more than few months on the server.All this work reducted to...Nothing.
I don't see who could have stolen my stuff exept Bermuda guys, as they were the only on there.And I still can't understand why does you destroyed my things for no reason...Ikr, that is PvP, but attacking with no reason when we don't even know me...
I won't write it all again, we can't move with mules, exept if putting the carrot in front of their ugly face, and i'm too lazy to put another carrot in front of your face.
Thanks for all again.
EDIT : It's easy to put your crimes on another one's head ! Ok, i'm going to check that, where does Anakonda7 lives ? How the bloody heck could he put x2 wagons stuff all in his own inventory ? I just want stuff back and play, not so hard, guys, cmon..:/
EDIT 2 : Someone to build with ? No ? Anyone ? Goddamnit.Anyways, how da fack could I build without my so hard-earned stacks of minerals ? :lol:
"A ban/or my stuff back will be very nice", 1 - Yes you did spam. 2 - I didn't stole anything, I broke it for a joke, it was wildness no man's land so I don't care if it's your's of my best friends, wildness = no rules man. 3 - 2 Stacks of each growable food. 4 - Like everyone else, except I have holidays now. 5 - A bridge 20 meters long? really? 6 - Meh. It's your problem you couldn't "transport" your shit your inventory, Less work with that, you wouldn't have to make railes, bridges, minecarts ect. "Bermuda guys" say that 1 more time and I will fuck you, I was the only one there from Bermuda, Cuj is from a different faction, open your eyes and think straight, get your fax right.
Maybe some of us picked up your shit since other carts broke, some fell in the ocean ect.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Dude calm down, calm down...You guys, from bermuda, or idk what other factions, or factionless, were all around me making panic and doing shit/scavenging/etc...I coudln't see well, as my game is always lagging like shit.
Well, anyways...

So calm down.If I hurt you, I ma terribly sorry, but you can understand that loosing all his hard-earned stuff can sometimes be...Annoying ? For a new player.

Well...When I posted that I didn't expected a such fight...Just wanted to share my story and show you how's to play, from a newbie's point of view :D .

PS : I dun spammed da chat, I was asking why...

Close this topic now please.May this sad story remains in the heart of our almighty friends...

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Quitter why you give up so quickly :l
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Well, after month of works, got all stole :3 But if you want to start a faction with me, i'm okay :) .

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 pm

John Freeman wrote:Dude calm down, calm down...You guys, from bermuda, or idk what other factions, or factionless, were all around me making panic and doing shit/scavenging/etc...I coudln't see well, as my game is always lagging like shit.
Well, anyways...

So calm down.If I hurt you, I ma terribly sorry, but you can understand that loosing all his hard-earned stuff can sometimes be...Annoying ? For a new player.

Well...When I posted that I didn't expected a such fight...Just wanted to share my story and show you how's to play, from a newbie's point of view :D .

PS : I dun spammed da chat, I was asking why...

Close this topic now please.May this sad story remains in the heart of our almighty friends...
Dude, I am not mad? Are you really that retarded? Seriously you better stop.
List of people who was there.
DemonXanX
Cuj
Dead
Toxic
Anakonda

What did you expect by this then? No one cares about your story + by posting bullshit like this makes other people wanna troll you because either they don't give a fuck or they want you to rage. By the looks of it you are spazing out again.
Yes you did spam, ask anyone who was there.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 pm

John Freeman wrote:Well, after month of works, got all stole :3 But if you want to start a faction with me, i'm okay :) .
Months? You mean 3 hours gameplay through 3 months of playing? c:

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Bye, Demon :) .

You can think whatever you want, your bullshit won't affect me from now.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:29 pm

John Freeman wrote:Bye, Demon :) .

You can think whatever you want, your bullshit won't affect me from now.
Yea, about time you leave, My bullshit? you mean your bullshit, since you joined back nothing has been happening other then your useless topics and spamming posts.