The story of a new player...

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: The story of a new player...

Post by deadalive200 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:40 pm

John Freeman wrote:Hello everyone.

As the title said, I'm going to tell you my sad story.If you don't want to read then don't read it and don't post a stupid drama queen meme or some other shit, thanks.So I've just been griefed, stole, when I did nothing bad, like in the past were Ana and Awesomedude with their great city, Sunville.

While quiting TheUndeadHorde because I wasn't okay with their past behaviour, my convoy, 4 stockage wagons and 1 motorized wagons in way with my stuff to my new house that I just built, it get attacked by few guys of the Bermuda faction who was camping near my old house.As they was a peaceful faction, I didn't worried.But then they attacked my convoy, I tried to defend it but I couldn't because they was from a peaceful faction.Later they began to destruct, to grief, my transpacific bridge and my fisherman's houses at the end of the under construction bridge.Then an unknown player came from nowhere, killing me, and the little bit of stuff that I had disappeared in the virtual hands of a 10 year old russian kid (probably).
My stuff that took 4 stockage wagons to move, all this hard-earned stuff, thoses seeds, thoses foods, thoses minerals, thoses tools, thoses weapons, plus my bridge, plus my railway, my chests, my house, my wagons, all this stuff, all thoses things that took so long for me to create and collect have been either destroyed or stole by some rapacious "peaceful" guys that attacked a naw player, and then another player finished their sad job.

Then they claimed the ruins of my lands, when I didn't even had the time to create a faction and claim it and go on the forum to ask a peaceful status.

So, in the chat, I asked with caps because nobody was giving a fuck, I asked why, and all I got is : So much rage here.Oh, look, the old fury is back.
Then, I told myself, wtf ?

All my stuff that took few months to be grown and created, thoses days passed to play on the server, all this time, all this, disappeared in few minutes.If it was your story, wouldn't you was like me a little bit upset ?

The stealers/unfair claimers/griefers/attackers were some Bermuda guys, Demon, Cujonator, and the guy who killed me for no reason was anakonda7.
The guy who mocked me was Nod.
The guy who maybe treated with Bermudas because I left his faction was Deadalive200.

I don't ask anything for them.A ban/or my stuff back will be very nice, but right now I just hope they'll be ashamed of their acts.

That's why I am quiting Minecraft, unless some good soul offer me a work in his faction, or just a fun moment to pass together mining, fighting mobs or building.I would be very thankful.

Thanks for reading.
Once more John, You left The Horde, I offered you back, But we keep on saying that We are Kalrathia and that we just raid others, (The Irony to this is you said this to the person of old kalrathia least likely to raid you, while the old kalrathians who were most likey to raid you took your carts :lol: )
So This good soul welcomes you back,
Also, I've been trying to talk to you about Bermuda, But you started anoying me becuse your first thoughts are "Kill kill kill" When your talking to me, Secound-in-command of old Kalrathia, I seen what you need to do with peaceful factions,So even if, we couldent do shit at the moment. Cant claim around them, Ant near disbaned Kalrathia when we did that with SUNVILLE MIND YOU.
Cant TNT them, TNT is automaticly turned off when a faction goes peaceful.
Then, I never treated with them, Demon went "Here want free shit" And you want me to say no :lol:

The shit you lost is easly re gain able. Trust me, When all went to shit I lost everything in my house, Now the Enchanted Dimonds you see me walking around with I got in about 2 weeks tops.
Even then, If you were to never re-join with me, I would have given you alest half of what you lost, seen what was in your chest, I remimber a lot of it
And then, Your the re-re that wants to build a damn Rail-Line Between one place to move your stuff "Thats another one of your ideas That I'm sad to say would never work, or is to dumb to try" ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, IS FILL UP YOUR INVOTRY,GO TO THE PLACE YOUR MOVEING, DO /SETHOME, THEN /BACK, YOU HAVE A FUCKING INTERSTELLAR WORM HOLE TO TRAVEL THROUGH, TA FUCKING DA
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm

I told you guys hes spazing out.
This is what Myback sent me over in Steam chat, thanks myback btw.

[GR]Blade1200{A}: A duel with bow, us two with diamond armor, sort with magic..
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: If Demon abandoned your town then why not go in war with him ?
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: No, but rly, ask him for the duel
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: as this we will sort out who's the best
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: Who's right

Let me think. I abandoned his town for a few reasons.
Ruined, not much players who would live there, lot's to claim, close to spawn meaning I can have less people in my faction.
I do not care who is the best, I play for fun and that's it. If I loose, I loose end.
I'll tell you who's not right, you, what are you trying to achieve kid? Make a decision for god's sake.

kylemcqueen75
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kylemcqueen75 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Again with the "I got Greifed" Stories....Guys, really....THIS. SERVER. IS. A. FACTION. SERVER. Don't join expecting it to be rainbows and butterflies, the point of the server is to raid and pvp, to become the top faction. Not a single person cares you were greifed, it happens everyday...why are you so special we should have a thread about it...(join a towny server). Sorry for attitude, but really, this is like the 10th thread about this crap.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:59 pm

It's why i went really far away with the help of Demon to setle a new home and not making it claimed so nobody knows where it is.
I came back, and i know the dangers.
I will leave if i lose everything again.
And i will probably come back after either a reset, map enlargement, new feature, perticular event, or somthing else that would capt my attention.
But what i had in mind when joining back?: It's a pvp server... but hey, i'm in the same boat as you, i hate being griefed.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 am

po0ka wrote:It's why i went really far away with the help of Demon to setle a new home and not making it claimed so nobody knows where it is.
I came back, and i know the dangers.
I will leave if i lose everything again.
And i will probably come back after either a reset, map enlargement, new feature, perticular event, or somthing else that would capt my attention.
But what i had in mind when joining back?: It's a pvp server... but hey, i'm in the same boat as you, i hate being griefed.
As damning as it is to say this on here, I actually like being griefed, it feels like a fresh start, and then hey, I got someone to point a finger at and jump :twisted:
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 am

Oh, oh, and how the bloody hell could I do what you told me to move my stuff ? I'm nub with commands.Didn't knew it would work ! Plus you didn't told me anything about the railway idea being bad.
Demon wrote:
Spoiler
Show
I told you guys hes spazing out.
This is what Myback sent me over in Steam chat, thanks myback btw.

[GR]Blade1200{A}: A duel with bow, us two with diamond armor, sort with magic..
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: If Demon abandoned your town then why not go in war with him ?
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: No, but rly, ask him for the duel
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: as this we will sort out who's the best
5:40 PM - [GR]Blade1200{A}: Who's right

Let me think. I abandoned his town for a few reasons.
Ruined, not much players who would live there, lot's to claim, close to spawn meaning I can have less people in my faction.
I do not care who is the best, I play for fun and that's it. If I loose, I loose end.
I'll tell you who's not right, you, what are you trying to achieve kid? Make a decision for god's sake
Yes, Demon, my good sir, i'm provoking you in a duel :P
Get over it and let's fight like (hu)mans.
You give me a diamond armor, a bow with magics on it, you take the same, we shoot each other when a counter reaches 3.That's not so hard.As this, we will sort out honorably who's right and who's wrong.
Because, bitcheing about each other behind our screens isn't a solution.Let's better kill each other behind screens.

PS : THATS NOT FCKING SRIUS ??? ERMAGHERD, you're talking about having fun in game, I just offered you a possibility !

PS2 : Yeh, no other stuff on you;Exept if we bet something.

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:03 am

demon cant touch u, hes peaceful.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am

John Freeman wrote:how the bloody hell could I do what you told me to move my stuff ? I'm nub with commands.Didn't knew it would work !

Yes, Demon, my good sir, i'm provoking you in a duel :P
Get over it and let's fight like (hu)mans.
You give me a diamond armor, a bow with magics on it, you take the same, we shoot each other when a counter reaches 3.That's not so hard.As this, we will sort out honorably who's right and who's wrong.
Because, bitcheing about each other behind our screens isn't a solution.Let's better kill each other behind screens.

PS : THATS NOT FCKING SRIUS ??? ERMAGHERD, you're talking about having fun in game, I just offered you a possibility !

PS2 : Yeh, no other stuff on you;Exept if we bet something.
Omg you fucking noob, you are actually spazing out again. You could move your shit with your space in the inventory! There is no commands involved in that.
Provoking me? more like trying to be hard and failing. Man if I was not peaceful I could rule the server trust me, you didn't see nothing yet from me. I am one of the most strongest players on this server. I could beat you easily if you had the same stuff as me.
Listen, I have nothing to get over so stop using that because you have nothing to say except that and "Calm down", "Stop raging" you are an absolute retard.
Fighting will not sort out who is right or wrong, I will tell who is not right though, you because you are spazing out creating useless posts/topics on the forums so you get attention. I have no fucking idea how you got admin on deathrun after coming back from a ban for spazing out and spamming "FUCK GR!" in the server. I don't think you changed, you are just trying your best to stay normal but I know you got weaknesses and with them weaknesses you can get banned from the server once more.
I will not be fighting with you, not because I am scared but for the good of you, I want to stay peaceful for my members and for the xp farm which is worth a ton since it takes a lot of work and materials to make.

Example of you spazing out.
"THATS NOT FCKING SRIUS ??? ERMAGHERD"
Soon I believe it will change to.
"FUCK DEMON, FUCK GR"

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 am

How about we all take a nice cup of shut the fuck up and stop posting here, instead post in Steam chat, before this turns into a 9+ page bitch-fest thread.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 am

Demon >.< ...

You can't see humor, neither handle sarcasm, or understand jokes, or detect irony ? Facepalm.That.Was.HU-M-OR !

You could rule the server, you are maybe the strongest player, but since I'm not in war with you, as you're peaceful, so I'm absolutely not afraid of you...Even if you go unpeaceful, even if you make me war, I won't be afraid neither, cuz the map is large, I can hide everywhere.Anyways, whetever, I wanted to provoke you in a duel to sort out honorably our disagreements, because you know that you hates me, and I know that I hate you, and so on every topic you're going to assault me and provoke me so I get off my limits and start insulting or spamming or whatever shit you would like me to do so I can get banned again, but I didn't broke any rules yet, I definitely won't, I get unbanned because Ant trusts me, and actually i didn't betrayed him so get over it.

'Nuff said.

Lock please.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 pm

John Freeman wrote:you know that you hates me, and I know that I hate you

So much hate from people just because of fucking Minecraft. It is a game...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Its a game.Our hate is...electronic.If we meet a day both of us will never kick ourselves up.

Demon...Duel ? Pls ?

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

John Freeman wrote: Demon...Duel ? Pls ?
Duel on Team Fortress 2 with actual dueling minigames. If you don't have one, then I'll sell you mine for cheap, 2 reclaimed. ;)
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Omg that was funny when anakonda7 owned you. Then I killed him, pretty good loot, then taking those vegetables and fruit off that cart was fun, then everyone took your railroad. Now I have a circle railroad full of boats and water in my house. You truly helped me out with all that stuff, thanks.
Psn: ProjektZ96

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:How about we all take a nice cup of shut the fuck up and stop posting here, instead post in Steam chat, before this turns into a 9+ page bitch-fest thread.
FUCK YOU, THATS MY SHIT