For the New World

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

For the New World

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:03 am

Hey mates, I wanted to use the Forum to give a call out to all previous members of Kalrathia.
The best way I can explane this is with a Historic Metaphor, As were Kalrathia was Rome, TheUndeadHorde is its Byzantium
We are the Rebuilding of Kalrathia, And are now based in my personal City of Sunville, Right now we are in a war effrot, So anyone who still soports Kalrathia "Or me for that matter" TheUndeadHorde is the place for you :P :P :P
Sorry...Just for fucks sack, Come back, We love you :D
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Demon
Server Admin

Re: For the New World

Post by Demon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 am

deadalive200 wrote:We love you :D
You gay homo. I will sponsor you.

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 am

i have no shit left thanks to the grief, so theres no point in joining something related to kal again

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 am

Isn't Sunville to Ana and Awesome Dude ? Or it is your personal play-pit now ? Isn't communism the act to share and forgive ?

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:37 pm

John Freeman wrote:Isn't Sunville to Ana and Awesome Dude ? Or it is your personal play-pit now ? Isn't communism the act to share and forgive ?
Well, The Stalinist Regime of ThatGuy was when it was conqered, But now it is in the hands of me, but whom my stand I would belive is much more giveing and happy, And I am shareing, I'm shareing the city with people, rather then going peaceful and saying fuck all to everyone.
That And I think Ana & Awesome Dude quit a while back, When Sunville got set to Peaceful land by Ant :P
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Koolflamez wrote:i have no shit left thanks to the grief, so theres no point in joining something related to kal again
That's not true at all, Well, the last part
As I just said above, It used to be Run by ThatGuy (MLGPro) so I belive I can watch your stuff much more carefully, Personally if needed.
If you got griefed before the Faction fell, well I can make sure that never happens again, If you got griefed after, well I'm sorry, There was very little we could have actually done, I would have defended your house myself, If mine was not griefed in the process as well (Witch is why I am now in Sunville, Not Kalrathia)
Many people were griefed, No need to blame Kalrathia, Demon actually admited to me that he Unclaimed most of Kalrathia, Unless he is convering for someone else I will take his word.
And when you think about if, You are still planning to play on the server, Why not join a faction with a few people already in it :P

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 pm

deadalive200 wrote:You are still planning to play on the server, Why not join a faction with a few people already in it :P
Yea, like mine.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Awesome dude and Ana quited a long time ago yes, but then why not to re-build Sunville if you want it to be your new capital ? Because, there is plenty of house half destroyed there, and a part is claimed by Atom.
Btw you should take back the things you left in Kalrathia, it's hardly griefed right now :| .
As I understood, the bad guy, MLGPro, has been fired from the governement ? Good, but...Well, instead of making wars with other faction, why not letting them living peacefully ?
Anyways...
As the server is going ghost, I do,'t think that there will be alot of peoples to fight now :lol: !

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Demon wrote:
deadalive200 wrote:You are still planning to play on the server, Why not join a faction with a few people already in it :P
Yea, like mine.
Yea, A peaceful faction
Becuse those are always fun, right :P

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:33 pm

John Freeman wrote:Awesome dude and Ana quited a long time ago yes, but then why not to re-build Sunville if you want it to be your new capital ? Because, there is plenty of house half destroyed there, and a part is claimed by Atom.
Btw you should take back the things you left in Kalrathia, it's hardly griefed right now :| .
As I understood, the bad guy, MLGPro, has been fired from the governement ? Good, but...Well, instead of making wars with other faction, why not letting them living peacefully ?
Anyways...
As the server is going ghost, I do,'t think that there will be alot of peoples to fight now :lol: !
Well, I would
If they did'nt fire a TNT cannon at me first :|

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:48 pm

John Freeman wrote:Awesome dude and Ana quited a long time ago yes, but then why not to re-build Sunville if you want it to be your new capital ? Because, there is plenty of house half destroyed there, and a part is claimed by Atom.
Anyways...
You can't fight in minecraft.
Fight = 2 present persons fighting.
Griefing = trying to kill someone, that person isn't there, destroy buildings, scavanger stuffs....

Sadly fights can't happen if alone.
Play 24/24 to defend your place. -> nothing happens.
play 4/24, go sleep, come back, a guy from germany destroyed your whole place in 8 hours, then, you quit.
That's where NPCs comes to an use.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm

po0ka wrote:
Anyways...
You can't fight in minecraft.
Fight = 2 present persons fighting.
Griefing = trying to kill someone, that person isn't there, destroy buildings, scavanger stuffs....

Sadly fights can't happen if alone.
Play 24/24 to defend your place. -> nothing happens.
play 4/24, go sleep, come back, a guy from germany destroyed your whole place in 8 hours, then, you quit.
That's where NPCs comes to an use.
I would Agree with Poka, only Issuse is the Memory Usage (Or other usages) For ants Computer to run these "NPCs" :|

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Well, just relative to how much players there are...
Be 2 in the server, 4 npcs.
Be 16, 32 npcs.

Does creepers lag? lol
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

po0ka wrote:Well, just relative to how much players there are...
Be 16, 32 npcs.

Does creepers lag? lol
They do if they're concentrated. (A fact known by anyone who's been to the far lands... myself included.)
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 pm

shadowslayer wrote:
po0ka wrote:Well, just relative to how much players there are...
Be 16, 32 npcs.

Does creepers lag? lol
They do if they're concentrated. (A fact known by anyone who's been to the far lands... myself included.)
The far lands, A magical place of glitch Heaven