For the New World

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: For the New World

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MIIIIINNNNNEEEEEECRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAFFFTT!!!!!!!!! Also can I have a shovel? and you unclaim my mout moat mote
Psn: ProjektZ96

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:08 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MIIIIINNNNNEEEEEECRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAFFFTT!!!!!!!!! Also can I have a shovel? and you unclaim my mout moat mote
....Ahh
Ok....Buddy :|
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:13 pm

deadalive200 wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MIIIIINNNNNEEEEEECRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAFFFTT!!!!!!!!! Also can I have a shovel? and you unclaim my mout moat mote
....Ahh
Searched a meme saying "whot?" but couldn't find one.

Sidenote, i joined today and i was sad to see cobble towers and shits like that... I mean... Now i want to act like the server vaccum, fixing what has been broken... no more dirt towers out of nowhere, no more ugly lines of sand missing in deserts, no more destroyed temple, no more broken stuffs...
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

po0ka wrote:
deadalive200 wrote:
....Ahh
Searched a meme saying "whot?" but couldn't find one.

Sidenote, i joined today and i was sad to see cobble towers and shits like that... I mean... Now i want to act like the server vaccum, fixing what has been broken... no more dirt towers out of nowhere, no more ugly lines of sand missing in deserts, no more destroyed temple, no more broken stuffs...
THIS SERVER NEEDS A GREEN PARTY
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Ye, maybe it's what i will do if i have free time to spend in minecraft, fixing idiots stupidities.
IE, finishing to cut tree tops that they were too nub to reach, destroying the big block towers, fixing nowhere hole-lines in the deserts, either fixing some buildings or completly destroying them, repopulating the areas with animals, taking care of ugly-space invading things...
Well, just call me to destroy stuffs that are left behind in abandonned status.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:51 pm

po0ka wrote:Ye, maybe it's what i will do if i have free time to spend in minecraft, fixing idiots stupidities.
IE, finishing to cut tree tops that they were too nub to reach, destroying the big block towers, fixing nowhere hole-lines in the deserts, either fixing some buildings or completly destroying them, repopulating the areas with animals, taking care of ugly-space invading things...
Well, just call me to destroy stuffs that are left behind in abandonned status.
You join me I let you build pretty stuff if you want :D

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 am

Give me wood, stone, cut stone, etc, well materials in fact, 1 day, and I rebuild Sunville.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:01 am

John Freeman wrote:Give me wood, stone, cut stone, etc, well materials in fact, 1 day, and I rebuild Sunville.
You cannot "Rebuild" Sunville. Sunville is dead and will always be from the time they have fallen.
All the houses were stupid looking and made out of wood.
Why don't you make a better looking town than Sunville.
Apparently Dead like's communism, so why don't you make the same looking houses for everyone along the path to the Sunville's tower.
Houses should contain. 1 bed, 2 crafting tables, 4 furnaces, 4 double chests, furniture, door, windows. ect.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 am

Demon wrote:
John Freeman wrote:Give me wood, stone, cut stone, etc, well materials in fact, 1 day, and I rebuild Sunville.
You cannot "Rebuild" Sunville. Sunville is dead and will always be from the time they have fallen.
Apparently Dead like's communism, so why don't you make the same looking houses for everyone along the path to the Sunville's tower.
Houses should contain. 1 bed, 2 crafting tables, 4 furnaces, 4 double chests, furniture, door, windows. ect.
We can rebuild Sunville.We just needs to place what isn't there anymore...And from my point of view, wood-made houses are the more best-loking, easier, and cheaper that we can build when we are in a city...
Yes, I would help Dead to make some houses, same looking, along the path of the tower, with stone...But it will definitely be not my city.

When I encounter friendly and nice persons then we'll start to build a new town, yes.But from my point of view if we are willing to do it, we could rebuild Sunville.But anyways, both of the solutions are good.And the "same-looking houses along the path of the tower" seems to be the cheapest one.

PS (offtopic) : Communism is being equal in the goods we have.China, USSR, Noth Korea may have given bad exemples, but we can be equal while being rich.If everyone has the same level, but rich, why not ?

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:50 am

I agree with Demon, why not rebuilding a city?
That's like, bombing the China, then, remaking it China instead of divising places...

PS: It's boring to have to run for hours to reach the map border and creating a new spawn there... Anyone is far away so i can start from there to make my new base?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:52 am

po0ka wrote:I agree with Demon, why not rebuilding a city?
That's like, bombing the China, then, remaking it China instead of divising places...

PS: It's boring to have to run for hours to reach the map border and creating a new spawn there... Anyone is far away so i can start from there to make my new base?
I am currently near the world border. Join mc and then you can continue your adventure from there.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Demon wrote:
Well, State houseing is bigger then citizen houseing, And most of the town will be built out of Stone Brick, So :twisted:

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Demon wrote:
Who could possibly need two crafting tables?
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:21 pm

shadowslayer wrote:
Demon wrote:
Who could possibly need two crafting tables?
I know right? Replace one of the crafting tables with a bed.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 pm

shadowslayer wrote: Who could possibly need two crafting tables?
My house used to contain 10 crafting tables.
I didn't mention how many floor's the house should have... maybe that would made you not think about having 2 crafting tables.
So yeah, the houses should have 2 floors 1 crafting table on each floor.