Thats about enough from bunny.

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Thats about enough from bunny.

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:27 am

Aldri oppgi passordet ditt til noen.
&&[GR]InsanoBunny{A}: Should I say to travis your adopted and no one loves You
&&[GR]InsanoBunny{A}: Oh oops
&&[GR]InsanoBunny{A}: your adopted and no one loves You

He has been posting stuff like this for ages and that's getting annoyed. Not only in steam chat, but in-game too. I join the server saying nothing and I'm just playing then he just goes full immature and flames.

That's why I am requestig a admin removal.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Thats about enough from bunny.

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 am

This from last night?
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 am

Sadly only you will know how much he does this but it also doesn't seem unlikely...
Mew I'm a bunny!

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:46 am

Yeah, he does do this a lot. Even to me he sent me a random steam message. Hes only trying to be funny I guess.
Psn: ProjektZ96

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:11 pm

hmm...

Maybe it was yesterday. He ask me if he say this to travis that i'm(Phil) adopted and no one loves me..

But Admin removal..? :/ he dont abuse or something and... i dont want to defend him but he's just oke.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:14 pm

ant_8490 wrote:This from last night?
yes. Just some couple of hours after I left when we was at deathrun_helix.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Also yeah, remove admin because of this? This has nothing to do with admin or not.. This is more of a report a player type situation. He can still say these things with or without admin. Also you can mute him in-game and you cant see his chat, and block him on steam so he cant message you

Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Ant Idid say this and Iknow it was immature and it is my fault but also some travis's fault to for all the shit he said to me before when Istarted the server and when I became admin. Just after I became admin he said on server this was a bad idea from ant having bunny as admin and then just soon later he said I even know why bunny is still admin

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 pm

I think this kind of words from an official area 51 admin is...unacceptable, by viewing his rank...He gives a very bad screen from Area 51 and some players might not want to be disturbed by a kid while they play.

If he sent this kind of messages, I think that he's not mature enough for the admin job.I mean, swearing, making little joke and sarcasm as admin is "normal", but this...It's a proof that he's not mature enough to act correctly as admin.
Admin removal and gag/mute for 1 week, is, in my point of view, the best answer.Lets not make a six-page thread, just do it.Travis, block him and ignore him in-game if nothing is done...

EDIT : Travis may have said that having you as an admin is not good for the server, but that's not a reason to "bully" him like this.He just gave his opinion and has long he didn't did to you what you done to him I don't see why you answered like that to his opinion.After all, everyone has the right to vote no or yes on an application, or just gives his opinion and argument it.

Broskii
Former Server Admin

Post by Broskii » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:37 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Also yeah, remove admin because of this? This has nothing to do with admin or not.. This is more of a report a player type situation. He can still say these things with or without admin. Also you can mute him in-game and you cant see his chat, and block him on steam so he cant message you
I agree with him, some people just hate others and it doesn't even have to do with admin. If you guys don't like each other, just stop fighting its just a game.
Minecraft usernames:
1. lSoral
2. Professuranus
In-Game name:
Broskii

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 pm

John Freeman wrote:I think this kind of words from an official area 51 admin is...unacceptable, by viewing his rank...He gives a very bad screen from Area 51 and some players might not want to be disturbed by a kid while they play.

If he sent this kind of messages, I think that he's not mature enough for the admin job.I mean, swearing, making little joke and sarcasm as admin is "normal", but this...It's a proof that he's not mature enough to act correctly as admin.
Admin removal and gag/mute for 1 week, is, in my point of view, the best answer.Lets not make a six-page thread, just do it.Travis, block him and ignore him in-game if nothing is done...

EDIT : Travis may have said that having you as an admin is not good for the server, but that's not a reason to "bully" him like this.He just gave his opinion and has long he didn't did to you what you done to him I don't see why you answered like that to his opinion.After all, everyone has the right to vote no or yes on an application, or just gives his opinion and argument it.
Good point, I hope every1 else can manage to understand that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm going to do it easy.
Here's what Ant said earlier:
ant_8490 wrote:Bunny, if someone is searching problems and is actually going to make you rage, then you are in fact less mature than i figured and therefore an admin position on my server is not for you.
You might not have used commands, but you shouldn't have reacted like this.
Sure I wasn't there when it happened, and therefore what I say doesn't really count but you have already been suspended from your admins.
Conclusion: Ant will decide if he will wether keep you, suspend you again or remove you.
You gotta have to stop making shit storm.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Okay, so what I am getting is that saying "your adopted" is raging?
I don't understand how this is such an upsetting thing to say. I see people say alot worse things all the time. I think hes just reporting bunny over this because he doesnt like him and wants him to be removed as an admin just to be mean.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Okay, so what I am getting is that saying "your adopted" is raging?
I don't understand how this is such an upsetting thing to say. I see people say alot worse things all the time. I think hes just reporting bunny over this because he doesnt like him and wants him to be removed as an admin just to be mean.
If you could read my posts more closely then you would get that that's just an example of his behavior. He has been posting different crap to me for months now and I'm getting tierd of that. I warned him and he didn't listen therefor I made a report.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 pm

I heard him not getting along with Travis and that was like 2months ago or so.
Get over it by now Bunny...jeez..
After knowing Travis for a year now,it's hard to think he is just bitching about Bunny for no reason.
Admins should get along with each other to do their jobs smoothly.
Or at least shut up and respect what each person does.
If 1 person is keep messing that up then it has something to do with keeping adminship in my opinion.
Aya :3