Server going ghost ?

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Server going ghost ?

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:37 am

Dylan wrote:yea so pretty much since its all gone to shit ima just kill anything that moves :twisted:
Remimber, I'm still Kalrathia, Just diffrent :D
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:02 am

I cried when I saw Sunville's story :cry:
That's so sad, why the goddamn hell did Kalrathia attacked an innocent town ? Damn, and I always tought that communists was the good side .

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 am

Just so you know. I have unclaimed everything. I was the person, it was for the good of the server. When I got raided 2 times by Kalrathia when I was a noob and when I was in the faction. I was thinking of gaining respect of the faction then tearing it apart from the inside. I think Kalrathia deserved this because of all the thing's they have done over the past few months in Minecraft.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 am

John Freeman wrote:I cried when I saw Sunville's story :cry:
That's so sad, why the goddamn hell did Kalrathia attacked an innocent town ? Damn, and I always tought that communists was the good side .
lol, thats why Sowjet Russia still exists and the US are gone.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 am

Demon wrote:Just so you know. I have unclaimed everything. I was the person, it was for the good of the server. When I got raided 2 times by Kalrathia when I was a noob and when I was in the faction. I was thinking of gaining respect of the faction then tearing it apart from the inside. I think Kalrathia deserved this because of all the thing's they have done over the past few months in Minecraft.
I left just in time :)

And
Welcome to factions pvp, don't worry that story takes place usually twice a year.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:40 am

Whoever raided my place, i will not spare u

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 am

Koolflamez wrote:Whoever raided my place, i will not spare u
To be honest I forgot that you was in the faction and I could of claimed it for you so it wouldn't get raided, I am extremely sorry.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Demon wrote:Just so you know. I have unclaimed everything. I was the person, it was for the good of the server. When I got raided 2 times by Kalrathia when I was a noob and when I was in the faction. I was thinking of gaining respect of the faction then tearing it apart from the inside. I think Kalrathia deserved this because of all the thing's they have done over the past few months in Minecraft.
.....You fucker, I trusted you.
Thats fine though, You took my Idea, I was going to Revolt with Sunville and Take everything in your house that I sethome at, So your just lucky I got bored :twisted:
LONG LIVE THE STATE
Well, the funny thing is, They had some propagnda lies in it, like for starters, they attacked us on our walls first, We only retalated, they still resisted, so we killed them
And Communist are mostly on the good side...We just had thatguy leading us...Oh, I mean the Great Leader ALL HAIL :P
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:51 pm

The communism is a good way of living in some pints... a cummune resource center is a good idea.
A chief to monitor everything, ask & get instead of individualism and sub groups of persons with limited resources at their disposition.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Koolflamez
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Koolflamez » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:18 am

cujonator griefed mine n coners place, if he werent peaceful id kill him

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:24 am

po0ka wrote:The communism is a good way of living in some pints... a cummune resource center is a good idea.
A chief to monitor everything, ask & get instead of individualism and sub groups of persons with limited resources at their disposition.
Communism is a nice way of life, yes, but I prefer moderated communism.A brdge between communism and socialmism, because sometimes communism can fuck up.See Soviet Union.It was a real dictature at the time of Staline.Now, see China.That's more like capitalism than communism.And North Korea.That's too strict, that even might be like a dictature.
Too much communism kills communism.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 pm

I'll be honest, Sunville isn't any good to claim. I mean, if you like taking over pre-built towns, hey, go for it. But if you want to build a town in your own image, doing it from scratch really is the best way to go. Not that the tower you took over is ugly or anything, not to mention some dumbtard faction tookover a good portion of Sunville :)

Ah...I remember when I built my house from scratch...fucking skeletons...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 pm

I visited Sunville today.A real wasteland.Most of this town is devasted.Like Kalrathia's former territory.That really sounds like the dark ages lol.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Well I've been rebuilding it, I built an Arena, The big Cobble building if you don't know what an Arena looks like XD
But it mostly looks like a shithole due to what Brotherhood said, Its a damn City war, I'm trying to kick these Dipshits out of Sunville, But they wont go :x

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:52 pm

deadalive200 wrote:Well I've been rebuilding it, I built an Arena, The big Cobble building if you don't know what an Arena looks like XD
But it mostly looks like a shithole due to what Brotherhood said, Its a damn City war, I'm trying to kick these Dipshits out of Sunville, But they wont go :x
If they won't connect for 20 days, the land is yours. Well kinda.. you can only have 20 plots unless you get 10 bonus points from Ant. :P