Stermy

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Stermy

Post by commander fury » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 am

WHY Stermy could be permbanned or not permbanned :

Rule breaken :
-Delaying gameplay.-But maybe didn't get warned enough atm.

The facts :
-Stermy trolled/flammed Goomba. (Mute option in menu, or console).
-Then Stermy get his rage on Aya (See the pic that she posted).-But he did it while spamming the chat.
-Stermy annoyed several players too, by delaying rounds or flamming/spamming chat.

The red coloured words are the broken rules,
The purple coloured words are the reasons why he could be permbanned,
The green words are the reason why he shouldn't.

For the one that didn't understood :
Why he should be banned :

-Flaming/trolling,yes,that's not a reason,but doing it while spamming the chat is one.
-Delaying rounds.

Well, from my point of view there is no real reason to keep him atm...
Long ban as a warn would be nice.It would give peace to players, "normals" player or Goomba & Aya.
Not for insulting, but for delaying and spamming.Insults can be a side-reason, but the main is the spam, as spamming and delaying rounds aren't allowed.

PS : "Discussing" while spamming 5-6 lines of text isn't really "spam".But saying fuck you in caps each second is...
Oh well all that arguing just for a guy who broke 2 rules...Gawd.There is witnesses, proves brought by Aya, so why waiting...If Ant choosed you guys as admins,it's surely because he trusts you, so I mean, you can ban this guy...Not permanently but 2 days/week long as a warning.Pban only if he do it again.

EDIT : I'm not begging for ban because he insulted.I am saying the facts, that even if he got reported for insults, he can always be banned for spamming and delaying (+breaking rules on puzzle maps).Maybe a warn in his early "activity" on the servers would have been more effective on him...If you guys can't decide what to do then let Ant or Nick decide of that, or make a vote.Anyways I definitely tought about it, in first time, pban isn't the solution.Maybe a 2nd chance with the impendence of a IP ban ? Or a leather warn ?
Last edited by commander fury on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 am

Spoiler
Show
John Freeman wrote:WHY Stermy could be permbanned or not permbanned :

Rule breaken :

The facts :
-Then Stermy get his rage on Aya (See the pic that she posted).-But he did it while spamming the chat.
-Stermy annoyed several players too, by delaying rounds or flamming/spamming chat.

-Flaming/trolling,yes,that's not a reason,but doing it while spamming the chat is one.
-Delaying rounds.

Long ban as a warn would be nice.It would give peace to players, "normals" player or Goomba & Aya.
Not for insulting, but for delaying and spamming.Insults can be a side-reason, but the main is the spam, as spamming and delaying rounds aren't allowed.

PS : "Discussing" while spamming 5-6 lines of text isn't really "spam".But saying fuck you in caps each second is...
Oh well all that arguing just for a guy who broke 2 rules...Gawd.There is witnesses, proves brought by Aya, so why waiting...If Ant choosed you guys as admins,it's surely because he trusts you, so I mean, you can ban this guy...Not permanently but 2 days/week long as a warning.Pban only if he do it again.
I Like All Them Colors :D

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Spoiler
Show

Rule breaken :

The facts :

-Delaying rounds.

I Like All Them Colors :D
:D I liek em too '.

By the way, I'm not begging for ban because he insulted.I am saying the facts, that even if he got reported for insults, he can always be banned for spamming and delaying (+breaking rules on puzzle maps).Maybe a warn in his early "activity" on the servers would have been more effective on him...If you guys can't decide what to do then let Ant or Nick decide of that, or make a vote.Anyways I definitely tought about it, in first time, pban isn't the solution.Maybe a 2nd chance with the impendence of a IP ban ? Or a leather warn ?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:06 am

1. If he is insulting 24/7 then why Goomba got only 3sentences of insults?
2. My screenshots weren't about Stermy if you read correctly.
That was a guy who got pban in the past by insulting me.
That was the example of what is overly insulting.
3. John needs to go outside to get some fresh air nao.
Aya :3

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:18 am

Proof of insulting other players, plist.
I know Stermy and i don't think he would random insult everyone 24/7
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 am

Rule breaken :

The facts :

-Delaying rounds.

EDIT : I'm not begging for ban because he insulted.I am saying the facts, that even if he got reported for insults, he can always be banned for spamming and delaying (+breaking rules on puzzle maps).Maybe a warn in his early "activity" on the servers would have been more effective on him...If you guys can't decide what to do then let Ant or Nick decide of that, or make a vote.Anyways I definitely tought about it, in first time, pban isn't the solution.Maybe a 2nd chance with the impendence of a IP ban ? Or a leather warn ?

OMG !!!! I didn't read * Troll Face*
tooooooo lazy

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:04 am

The colourfull One is interesting :3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:13 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:1. If he is insulting 24/7 then why Goomba got only 3sentences of insults?
This isn't just about Goomba. Several of admins have had a bad past with him.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 am

Then give Ant a good time from getting on to just insert a simple ban and pgag him (unless I mistaken commands from other SM commands, as in, there is no pgag in HL2DM...if there is, still, piss on him with it) Basiclly, he would be more tortured without the ability to chat, and pmute him if he fucks with people on his mic. If he is delaying gameplay, then appearently the gag and mute won't do shit lol

Just a suggestion?

(Other posts tl;dr ;) )
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Then give Ant a good time from getting on to just insert a simple ban and pgag him (unless I mistaken commands from other SM commands, as in, there is no pgag in HL2DM...if there is, still, piss on him with it) Basiclly, he would be more tortured without the ability to chat, and pmute him if he fucks with people on his mic. If he is delaying gameplay, then appearently the gag and mute won't do shit lol

Just a suggestion?

(Other posts tl;dr ;) )
Would work if it was only spamming, but he brakes the rules on certain maps like puzzle_crates. (Breaking and stealing boxes)

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:1. If he is insulting 24/7 then why Goomba got only 3sentences of insults?
1.My fault, it is.Watch the sentence under this one plz.
2.Oh shit din knew it :o Tought it was an alias of Stermy, my bad, delete that from your mind lil Aya *Throws combine-like strange machine to you*
3.Hhh-rrhhh.R u kiddin me ? Fresh air,argh.That's the ultimate weapon to use against nerds *nerdface*.Theres so much time i didn't breathed outside :o God damnit,it will choke me out.

Oh, btw people, before thinking Doodle came and took my mind, Stermy didn't insulted/spammed anything yet, anyways I didn't saw a single thing about that ! Just delete what I said from your mind, this is an error of me, caused by Aya's proof : "How to get banned with *bla-bla*".

Ps:Aya pls pls pls wheres the menu to mute birds ? and gag dogs barking at me ? and pple saying I dont smell like human ? Hermagheerd fresh air and outside world is so shit.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Stermy got enough warning and still doesn't learn.
I just ignore what Aya's saying because whatever I'm going to say, she will be against me, like the other admins (old admins).
I won't care that much what she is going to say when she will see this message, because she will disagree, as usual.
She doesn't play on server that much, so how can she knows?
I could provide more proof, but my screenshot thingy won't take pic unless he wants to.
In short, what old admins will say ,like Aya or Awesomedude, will be ignored.
I am not mad, I have typed this "relaxed".
Now, you want to respond? Then do, but I won't care, so you're wasting your time.
Travis knows how Stermy is behaving on server.
I'm not fully retarded, but you're going to disagree as well, but I have played for a period of time on the server, and since then, I haven't reported anyone yet and as you can see, it's my first report.
Yes it shows only 3 sentences, I don't care, it's good for now.
Now, please leave me alone and play the game, and when you're going to say that I'm an abusive admin, then your post will be 100% ignored.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 pm

lil Aya
Fury,that's how my husband calls me lol
I just ignore what Aya's saying because whatever I'm going to say, she will be against me, like the other admins (old admins).
I won't care that much what she is going to say when she will see this message, because she will disagree, as usual.
I could provide more proof, but my screenshot thingy won't take pic unless he wants to.
We don't disagree with you all the time.
When we do, we always have good reasons.
As I said earlier,I wouldn't know.
I was just talking in general thinking from my experiences there.

Oh well,this is how I feel when I talk with Travis or Goomba.
Spoiler
Show
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:17 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:
lil Aya
Fury,that's how my husband calls me lol
We don't disagree with you all the time.
When we do, we always have good reasons.
As I said earlier,I wouldn't know.
I was just talking in general thinking from my experiences there.

Oh well,this is how I feel when I talk with Travis or Goomba.
Spoiler
Show
I don't feel mad, but it's very, very often when you disagree.
But I don't care.
I know you have been longer and better admin than me, but stermy is making admins mad.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote: I know you have been longer and better admin than me, but stermy is making admins mad.

Then. Fucking. Ban. HIM!

Or just message Ant...really, admins shouldn't be making Report a Player thread when they could personally talk to Ant. Unless I am missing something where "Both admins and players must report rule breakers to this section" is in place...

Also, if you guys are at disagreements, don't make big deal out of it. Really, that is where the Private Message section comes in handy...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.