Stermy

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Stermy

Post by commander fury » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
John Freeman wrote:
Agreed with the two posts above...I wondered why nobody banned him...There was at least three admins online at the moment.
Lol and none of them did anything other than crying? haha
Cpt. Goomba wrote: I say they can, but they won't coz they're too scared of ant.
Nope, noone of them banned him.
Only gag/mute.After several times, if i was admin, I would at least pmute/pgag him.
Stermy wrote:I am not gonna try to defend myself in any way, because that is just waste of my own time. So the conlusion is that i am a flamer? Sure, idc. So Goomba, when you get your permban command, could you please use it against me? Would please me. Go ahead people. Be against me.

- Sincerely, Yours.
We are not against yoy.Did we asked pban for you ? Nope.
You just annoyed several people at several times, but what you did wasn't against the rules.
So we just state here what you did, then we let Ant decide.But at the moment, I find interesting to see that It would be alot more useful to ban him for few hours when he flamed...Or at least gag/mute for few hours too, if admins are too scared by Ant.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 am

John Freeman wrote:Did we asked pban for you
Yes we did.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Yes we did.
Maybe, but it's Ant's decision to make a pban or not.
Personally, as I see, you are the only poster here who wants a pban for him.But why not ?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 am

John Freeman wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Yes we did.
Maybe, but it's Ant's decision to make a pban or not.
Personally, as I see, you are the only poster here who wants a pban for him.But why not ?
I am not the only one.

Stermy
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Stermy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:33 am

I'm still saying that you can pban me if you want. Sure i'll be grateful if you don't but, go ahead. Not gonna defend myself.

- Sincerely, Yours.
Demon wrote:Comments

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 am

Stermy wrote:I'm still saying that you can pban me if you want. Sure i'll be grateful if you don't but, go ahead. Not gonna defend myself.

- Sincerely, Yours.
He's trying to trick us.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:35 am

You are.
Look at the posts.

Anyways, whoever is right between us two, the decision will be took by Ant or Nick, unless admins suddenly decide to ban him for 999999 minutes when he connects.
I think everything got said now.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Stermy wrote:I'm still saying that you can pban me if you want. Sure i'll be grateful if you don't but, go ahead. Not gonna defend myself.

- Sincerely, Yours.
He's trying to trick us.
how dat?
wtf trolling 24/7?
I know that Stermyfag can be a faggot sometimes, but he ain't trolling all the time, he just says his opinion when someone is doing something wrong in his opinion. ;)
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 am

John Freeman wrote:You are.
Look at the posts.

Anyways, whoever is right between us two, the decision will be took by Ant or Nick, unless admins suddenly decide to ban him for 999999 minutes when he connects.
I think everything got said now.
No I'm not the only one.
Forums doesn't say all.
Snoap wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:

- Sincerely, Yours.
He's trying to trick us.
how dat?
wtf trolling 24/7?
I know that Stermyfag can be a faggot sometimes, but he ain't trolling all the time, he just says his opinion when someone is doing something wrong in his opinion. ;)
Well he does on me.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 am

Maybe because you "abuse" all the time?
i've no clue, lol.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 am

@Goomba : We are currently on forums, so if someone have proves/things to say about this, he can go post there.That's why I said you was the only one who stamps for permbanning him.If there was much "witnesses" asking for that here, I would count them.But here isn't the topic's main goal.

@Stermy and Snoap : Trolling is, different from flaming, from my point of view.Pban is kinda unecessary there.A few days/week ban or pmute/pgag could easily replace it...Whatever...Kinda tired of arguing there.Once we stated we should let the topic and lock it till Ant checks the forum.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 am

John Freeman wrote:@Goomba : We are currently on forums, so if someone have proves/things to say about this, he can go post there.That's why I said you was the only one who stamps for permbanning him.If there was much "witnesses" asking for that here, I would count them.But here isn't the topic's main goal.

@Stermy and Snoap : Trolling is, different from flaming, from my point of view.Pban is kinda unecessary there.A few days/week ban or pmute/pgag could easily replace it...Whatever...Kinda tired of arguing there.Once we stated we should let the topic and lock it till Ant checks the forum.
What I am saying is that he is countinously flaming me in game each time he joins.
You have nothing to say since you saw it only once.
A pban it's suggested on Stermy or a long ban. Very long.
I'm getting enough of
Snoap wrote:Maybe because you "abuse" all the time?
This has no sense and isn't because I abused. These kind of comments will be ignored.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 am

I already saw him flaming,at least three times...
Snoap wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:

- Sincerely, Yours.
He's trying to trick us.
how dat?
wtf trolling 24/7?
Saying his opinion is-and must be-allowed.
Maybe he didn't used the appropriated terms to protest, but well,If I remember well last time the main part of his flaming was because Goomba or Demon changed map to Allstars and he found that it wasn't very approriated.I must agree with him on this point, but as he flamed hard after and delayed a little bit at the end, idk what to think about.
I'm just giving my opinion.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 am

When did I change map to allstars?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:57 am

Didn't you ? Or was it Travis or Demon ? Idk.Anyways after you put back dr_atomic_warfare, the original map.
I'm not sure if it was Allstars but it was one of thoses overplayed dm maps.
It's the not the first time that a thing like that happens, but well that's not the topic.Actually, our talkings has nothing to do with the topic.So that's why I will only post my opinion, or my proofs, if he comes back.

PS : If you want to discuss about that all, instead of doing it on the topic, we can do it via PM or Steam ;) .