TZ_JumPx Apply

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Peter Brev

Re: TZ_JumPx Apply

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 am

marvihuni1 wrote:Pls let em a chance i will be a good admin and follow all rules and respect all players and i hate when players spamming,avoid combine ... and then no admins are online/in the server so i am active player my english is not so perfect but i will learn it :)
I don't doubt you respect the rules and respect the players.
It's just you don't have a good English and your application is still low.
Fill it better.
I can't give you example, but look other applications.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 am

Kory thx for your Vote :)

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:19 am

I hate it when people avoid (Mr.Bean) is permaned avoid so when i am admin i will kick him and warn cause i am active player i am every day online :)

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:33 am

marvihuni1 wrote:Admin Application

Steam In game name : [GR]TZ_JumPx
Have microphone = Yes
Admin on other server = No
Age= 14 nearly 15 in 5 days :)
Steam ID =STEAM_0:1:33635292
WHy i will be a admin = Cause i am a active player so like every day online on Deathrun,I am follow the rules and respect all admins and players,I will do a great job
,i want the new people to show deathrun so like a tour, i will stop abuser etc.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:35 am

marvihuni1 wrote:
marvihuni1 wrote:Admin Application

Steam In game name : [GR]TZ_JumPx
Have microphone = Yes
Admin on other server = No
Age= 14 nearly 15 in 5 days :)
Steam ID =STEAM_0:1:33635292
WHy i will be a admin = Cause i am a active player so like every day online on Deathrun,I am follow the rules and respect all admins and players,I will do a great job
,i want the new people to show deathrun so like a tour, i will stop abuser etc.
[GR] Tz_JumPx : lawl i mean i am nearly 15 :O
Don't know if i trust this guy, yesterday he said he was 14.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 am

No sorry that was a write error sry sry :D

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 am

Ur a nice person but i don't think ur mature enough and might abuse a lot. Only seems like u want admin because u can wear the {A} tag and use commands.
Some other reasons
- Took you 20 min to activate an effect after you donated. Me and Nick had to tell you 15 times how you did, and it's not that complicated to "/effects --> Pick one --> turn on"
- I had to help you make the apply.
- You were kind of desperate to know how long it took before Ant would give you admin and how long time you had to wait for donatepower. (That was pretty annoying)
- Your English sucks and make you sound like ur 13 y/o kid.

I vote no.
Anyways Bunny what's wrong with you?

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 am

all of u thinks i am bad or so . No i just will help people in the server and the server dont go offline i really like the server is my favorite game and favoruite server i am a active player every day online, i will stop abuser, avoider, spammer ... when get me a chance u can see i am really good person my english sucks i know but i learn it so pls give me a chance ! :(

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 am

He seems so clueless after reading all of his reply's.
No from me

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:43 am

You can help people without being an admin.
Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Ur a nice person but i don't think ur mature enough and might abuse a lot. Only seems like u want admin because u can wear the {A} tag and use commands.
Some other reasons
- Took you 20 min to activate an effect after you donated. Me and Nick had to tell you 15 times how you did, and it's not that complicated to "/effects --> Pick one --> turn on"
- I had to help you make the apply.
- You were kind of desperate to know how long it took before Ant would give you admin and how long time you had to wait for donatepower. (That was pretty annoying)
- Your English sucks and make you sound like ur 13 y/o kid.

I vote no.
Anyways Bunny what's wrong with you?
Daddy is right,I must agree with him...
marvihuni1 wrote:all of u thinks i am bad or so . No i just will help people in the server and the server dont go offline i really like the server is my favorite game and favoruite server i am a active player every day online, i will stop abuser, avoider, spammer ... when get me a chance u can see i am really good person my english sucks i know but i learn it so pls give me a chance ! :(
We never said you was bad...
If you needs my arguments,again,then here you are :

-Annoying.
-Bad english.
-Took 20 mins to understand how to use the donator commands,even me,who are not a donatore,know how to activate them...
-Immature (Begging and all...)

+ The Daddy's ones.

That's why,and i am sorry,i have to vote NO.
Good luck,anyways.
I am pretty sure that you're not gonna be accepted but you could try in few weeks/years,just wait,play,wait...
If I see you re-apply,or change "suddenly" during this application is open,I could reconsider my vote...

+1,Travis is right tho.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Cpt.Bunny wrote:I know him and he has good gameplay he has not raged on anyone he is freindly but he does have bad english and Isay yes
I don't know how you can say yes on the fact English is very important for people to understand you.
It's Bunny's vote which means -> Yes to all the players with good gameplay, If you can bhop good then he's qualified to be an admin.
One of the examples why kids shouldn't be admins cause they are clueless.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 am

Donator menu : i just have click a effect than automaticly close the window then i have retry and then i have se the donator menu. it was not my proplem !

Why all guys say no whats wrong with me ? i will be a good admin stop abuser, avoider, spammer. i am respect all the guys.Respect Admins and server owners.
i am follow the rules do not avoid spam ... when get me Trial admin u can see i am a good admin !!!

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 am

Cpt.Travis wrote: It's Bunny's vote which means -> Yes to all the players with good gameplay, If you can bhop good then he's qualified to be an admin.
One of the examples why kids shouldn't be admins cause they are clueless.
Yup

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:11 am

marvihuni1 wrote:Donator menu : i just have click a effect than automaticly close the window then i have retry and then i have se the donator menu. it was not my proplem !

Why all guys say no whats wrong with me ? i will be a good admin stop abuser, avoider, spammer. i am respect all the guys.Respect Admins and server owners.
i am follow the rules do not avoid spam ... when get me Trial admin u can see i am a good admin !!!
They aren't saying, "Oh no he is going to ban everyone and abuse."
The main reason for a lot of the people is your English.
If your not accepted, work on your English and apply again later. Being denied Isn't the end of the world.

Also trial admins have no commands, so we really couldn't see until full admin is given.
Mew I'm a bunny!

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 am

Pls let me a chance to Trial admin ANT OR NIC then i show u i have relly learn english and i am a good admin and i will do a greta job :( :/