TZ_JumPx Apply

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

TZ_JumPx Apply

Post by marvihuni1 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Admin Application

Steam In game name : [GR]TZ_JumPx
Have microphone = Yes
Admin on other server = No
Age= 15 nearly 16
Steam ID =STEAM_0:1:33635292
WHy i will be a admin = Cause i am a active player so like every day online on Deathrun,I am follow the rules and respect all admins and players,I will do a great job
,i want the new people to show deathrun so like a tour, i will stop abuser etc.
Last edited by marvihuni1 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: TZ_JumPx Apply

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 pm

marvihuni1 wrote:Age= 15 nearly 16 but have a voice like 14 :DD
Not really a Good thing to have a voice sounding younger that you are, but as long as it isn't unbearable it's fine.
marvihuni1 wrote:WHy i will be a admin = cause i love this server its really great and i love being a admin i am a donator too but its really cool with the models and effects and i will just that the server dont go offline and that all players are happy and fairplay and enjoying the game :) I wish i am admin thx :) :D
English? Is it existent there?
Wahh run-on sentences
Never seen you so idk if you meet time requirements. Also don't know your attitude and things. For now no (for the people that got butthurt about waiting for others input because i didn't know them at all...)
Mew I'm a bunny!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:22 am

It's a no.
You kinda rushed your application.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 am

I want that the server remains open and that all players are happy, I want and I'll ignore the admins not, I will say what they say I'm online every day, I will do a good job, so please give me one chance, I hate it when people Forexample at a map (Steam works) spamming everything and kien admin is online so pls give me a chance thx :)

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:17 am

marvihuni1 wrote:I want that the server remains open and that all players are happy, I want and I'll ignore the admins not, I will say what they say I'm online every day, I will do a good job, so please give me one chance, I hate it when people Forexample at a map (Steam works) spamming everything and kien admin is online so pls give me a chance thx :)
You have bad English, but I can still understand you though.
But you need to work more on your application, and most of all, "Why should you be admin?"
You need to awnser it better, because if I was Ant, I'll probably deny it.
But I am not, so up to him.
Good luck anyways.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 am

I think moore admins not alloweed or ? cause too many

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 am

marvihuni1 wrote:I think moore admins not alloweed or ? cause too many
We need more admins sure, but you'll have to work more on your application.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:30 am

Apply edit*

Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 am

I know him and he has good gameplay he has not raged on anyone he is freindly but he does have bad english and Isay yes

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 am

I played with him last night.His english is bad,let's say it,sometimes it's hardly understandable for non-native speakers like me.
I agree with Goomba on the fact that his admin application is not very good,at my eyes.
I see you edited your apply but it don't seem to be better.
Yes,he's a good player,but for adminship skills don't count,as there is spectate mode to follow a player.From what I seen he has been a little bit annoying with some admins,by saying when Ant will add him to donator list every 5 seconds,etc...But it's from my eyes and maybe thoses admins will have a different point of view.
So,for the moment,it's a no from me but my vote may change,it depends if i see him more on the server,and it will depends on the player's arguments to vote yes for him.

And yes,Goomba is right on another point,he kinda rushed his application.The first time I saw him was yesterday,I never saw him before,he donated and then he applies.
Well,good luck anyways ;)
I'll see if i change my vote.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 am

Cpt.Bunny wrote:I know him and he has good gameplay he has not raged on anyone he is freindly but he does have bad english and Isay yes
I don't know how you can say yes on the fact English is very important for people to understand you.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:09 am

Cmon i will learn better english ok ? im not soo good cause i am german so i will learn it x)

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:13 am

marvihuni1 wrote:Admin Application

Steam In game name : [GR]TZ_JumPx
Have microphone = Yes
Admin on other server = No
Age= 15 nearly 16
Steam ID =STEAM_0:1:33635292
WHy i will be a admin = Cause i am a active player so like every day online on Deathrun,I am follow the rules and respect all admins and players,I will do a great job
,i want the new people to show deathrun so like a tour, i will stop abuser etc.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:14 am

marvihuni1 wrote:Cmon i will learn better english ok ? im not soo good cause i am german so i will learn it x)
I will stay on my vote.
I'll maybe change it if you re-apply in future.

marvihuni1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by marvihuni1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 am

Pls let em a chance i will be a good admin and follow all rules and respect all players and i hate when players spamming,avoid combine ... and then no admins are online/in the server so i am active player my english is not so perfect but i will learn it :)