CPT Goomba Abuse

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 pm

at first i didnt want to fill a complain, but . . .

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote:Image

Right before, you started provoking me.
Right after, I was looking.
You're retarded yes, but I was looking.
There's no reason I would let someone steals a button.
I couldn't see him steal, but I was looking.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 pm

you werent, i wasnt provoking. You are just being an asshole when i come to the server, i do avoid any chat or general contact with you, because i dont want to get others involved or simply dont want to deal with you.

I knew where this was going to i asked for help and you rejected me. your personal feud is more important than the players on the server that you are moderating.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:28 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote:you werent, i wasnt provoking. You are just being an asshole when i come to the server, i do avoid any chat or general contact with you, because i dont want to get others involved or simply dont want to deal with you.

I knew where this was going to i asked for help and you rejected me. your personal feud is more important than the players on the server that you are moderating.
I haven't rejected what you have say.
I have bad thoughts on you.
This said, I have still looked the russian guys, since russians are more retarded than you.
So, don't worry, even if I hate you, I was still looking.
And yes, you were provoking a bit.
Though, it wasn't a big deal.
So please, your pic is true, I said this, though, I still looked and I spec'd you.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:- Immidiatly gagging some1 after being called a noob
Stermy: Goomba, you say you don't keep retarded people in your friend list, but you are the retard.
Me: Then let's go 1v1 then.
Stermy: i'm not comparing with me kid ?
Then I gagged him because I think this is provokation.
But yeah, it was unnecessary.
Oh please gooby, asking people to 1v1 isn't a proper way to deal with a situation. You can't use gameplay skills to show that your not retarded. Yu retort

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 pm

warmage45 wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:- Immidiatly gagging some1 after being called a noob
Stermy: Goomba, you say you don't keep retarded people in your friend list, but you are the retard.
Me: Then let's go 1v1 then.
Stermy: i'm not comparing with me kid ?
Then I gagged him because I think this is provokation.
But yeah, it was unnecessary.
Oh please gooby, asking people to 1v1 isn't a proper way to deal with a situation. You can't use gameplay skills to show that your not retarded. Yu retort
Right, ok, tomorrow, I'll act normal, no commands will be used unless I will have to, and no one will report me.
Ok?
Thanks.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Why don't you fucking piss off, all of you, leave Goomba alone, jesus. OMFG!!! WEEEEEE HE STOLE MY BUTTTTTON, if 1 admin cannot deal with it ask a different, as I saw there were plenty of admins there, Stan even said he will spec him. Obviously Goomba wouldn't behave like this if you didn't provoke him, so why don't you leave him the fuck alone and you won't have to waste your shitty life time writing a gay reason to report someone when you're the one who started it. Goomba doesn't start any arguements its all you noobs who can't play quiet and fucking not troll.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Demon wrote:Why don't you fucking piss off, all of you, leave Goomba alone, jesus. OMFG!!! WEEEEEE HE STOLE MY BUTTTTTON, if 1 admin cannot deal with it ask a different, as I saw there were plenty of admins there, Stan even said he will spec him. Obviously Goomba wouldn't behave like this if you didn't provoke him, so why don't you leave him the fuck alone and you won't have to waste your shitty life time writing a gay reason to report someone when you're the one who started it. Goomba doesn't start any arguements its all you noobs who can't play quiet and fucking not troll.

i didnt do anything. he is just acting like an asshole.
stop defending him. this isnt a call for an admin removal, well at least not from my side, but ant chooses his admins, so they can maintain the server for him. if this cant be guaranteed than one is not a good admin.

and all this calls for last chances "i wont use commands tomorrow".
pathetic.

i just leave my data here. ant will decide whats best for the server.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Demon wrote:if 1 admin cannot deal with it ask a different, as I saw there were plenty of admins there, Stan even said he will spec him.
Doesn't really matter how many admins there were, if a player is reporting someone else for breaking the rules, you can't have an admin that replies with "idc youre retarded so why should i help you". It shows a major lack of maturity and cooperation with the rest of the admin team.
[GR]doodleninja wrote:and all this calls for last chances "i wont use commands tomorrow".
pathetic.
+1
Shit happens

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Demon you never add anything constructive and I don't think anyone takes you seriously.. your the king of raging and bad admins. Unless you have something good to add rather then trying to defend an admin by down playing doodles complaint, don't post.

Want to clean up your servers ? Get rid of demon, bunny, and goomba... and stop letting children be admins. 17+ years old excluding the few that are under. Shit, make me leader of the task force to clean out shit admins.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

swagga4life wrote:Demon you never add anything constructive and I don't think anyone takes you seriously.. your the king of raging and bad admins. Unless you have something good to add rather then trying to defend an admin by down playing doodles complaint, don't post.

Want to clean up your servers ? Get rid of demon, bunny, and goomba... and stop letting children be admins. 17+ years old excluding the few that are under. Shit, make me leader of the task force to clean out shit admins.
never going to happen with a name like a 12 year old

:D

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
[GR]doodleninja wrote:Image

Right before, you started provoking me.
Right after, I was looking.
You're retarded yes, but I was looking.
There's no reason I would let someone steals a button.
I couldn't see him steal, but I was looking.
yea he stole a little bit. but i told him to not steal buttons in both english and then russian and then he stopped stealing.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Now that is fall out bullshit. Sure, Doodle is just total bullshit, but it shouldn't affect your admin job, on who to help. Basiclly, you are to enforce the fucking rules, not to skip out someone just because of their retardation. Really?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:05 am

Have fun.
Get admin.
Responsabilities n shit.
No more fun.
give others fun.
but don't recieve fun.

Probably overdose ^ here.
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:55 am

[GR]doodleninja wrote:
Demon wrote:Why don't you fucking piss off, all of you, leave Goomba alone, jesus. OMFG!!! WEEEEEE HE STOLE MY BUTTTTTON, if 1 admin cannot deal with it ask a different, as I saw there were plenty of admins there, Stan even said he will spec him. Obviously Goomba wouldn't behave like this if you didn't provoke him, so why don't you leave him the fuck alone and you won't have to waste your shitty life time writing a gay reason to report someone when you're the one who started it. Goomba doesn't start any arguements its all you noobs who can't play quiet and fucking not troll.

i didnt do anything. he is just acting like an asshole.
stop defending him. this isnt a call for an admin removal, well at least not from my side, but ant chooses his admins, so they can maintain the server for him. if this cant be guaranteed than one is not a good admin.

and all this calls for last chances "i wont use commands tomorrow".
pathetic.

i just leave my data here. ant will decide whats best for the server.
You're not better.
You got denied 3 times.
Then if I'm asshole, then fine.
We're all assholes anyway.
But what said other people in Steam then you're even more asshole.
Awesomedude is just there agreeing when someone is going troll me or w/e.
As I already said, most of you are just provoking admins so they use commands on you then report them.
You won't do it to to me.
Awesomedude, I don't care what you're going to say, cause you'll be defending people against me, so you're pathetic.
I just a command, it's already abuse for you.
Doodle, you're not often on the server and I might now what thinks ant about you.
To Ant, people were just provoking admins.
Ofc, you'll say it's not true, but I don't care.
You, normal players, have to play normally, rather than provoking me because I owned you or because I used text to someone.
Ofc I go in defensive mode, you're so under my level in dr that you go with insults and randm voteban.
I think you should get a solid brain before posting a single shit.
And people can defend me if they want.
Though, I know you're going to respond me, same, I don't care.
I'm happy playing in the server without using commands rather than coming and ban everyone.
You don't agree?
Then fine, don't agree, but don't post random shit to me.
I'm not here to play with people who ruin the gameplay.
Oh wait, you say I'm the one ruining the gameplay?
Funny, I wouldn't expect this but well.
I highly doubt that Ant or Nick think I'm abusing either playing few sounds or kicking because of a random votekick.
I have maybe used a lot of admins commands these last three days, but you ain't worth playing and acting like that.
Responding me back would just say I'm right.
I won't get mad if you post tl;dr.