an appology and a apply

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re:Exo plz. check the subject title.Someone probably wont no

Post by warmage45 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Exorcist wrote:
warmage45 wrote:I don't see what you did with the title.
an appology like an application im so funny :D
-tice

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: an appology and a apply

Post by StaTix » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:for now Netural
whats the point of being neutral. its a yes or no answer, idc if you say yes or no. but answering with neutral is not one of the answers you should provide. its a yes or no question, not neutral. it is really stupid imo because people never change it unless you play with them 2 times. which imo again isnt enough. just say no if your neutral because you obviously do not know me enough to say yes or now
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Exorcist wrote:
whats the point of being neutral. its a yes or no answer, idc if you say yes or no. but answering with neutral is not one of the answers you should provide. its a yes or no question, not neutral. it is really stupid imo because people never change it unless you play with them 2 times. which imo again isnt enough. just say no if your neutral because you obviously do not know me enough to say yes or now
Well, some people believe you have done more than lie, which I, myself, find bullshit to believe. No problem with you, except you saying your age was a different. I wouldn't have any problem with you becoming admin, but I am sure Ant does...the reason why I think Ant may say no is that admins should be trustworthy and honest, so server and staff can run effectively. However, I doubt the Age part would really matter much, but it would be a step deeper into Ant not believeing his admins if they would lie even about their age.

Just saying what I think. But still, you are a mature fucker who would not go straight for the ban hammer. Gut 4 u boy! But anyways, I believe he should recieve admin solong as he is under watch, by the Big Brother, if ya know what I mean ;)
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Exorcist wrote:with those admins being said the bad admins, sorry to point out but yeah
BAD ADMINS Reasons
ant Threatened everybody who plays my server with a ban/admin removal
nick look at ants
Thats one of the reasons why I am voting no, because whats the point of being an admin in area51 if you think that the owners are crap?

Later on that post you also wrote:
and my last note to nick and ant, dick moves deserve dick things...
Ever since you wrote that you have acted like an asshole in-game to some of the admins, players and especially me for no reason at all.

So here is my question to Ant, why would you add an admin like Exorcist after that being said + his jackass behaviour?

I also would like to add this:
We had a period when the server had a downtime because of sandy and few days after there were only a few players playing. So after that happend you just left your admin position and quit playing in area51.
Like I would atleast expect an admin to still play even thou the server have downtimes and not just quit and leave everything behind. Then a few days later you posted a topic about the problems around and in one of your posts in that topic you wrote.
Exorcist wrote: until the server is organized again, im out
- exo
Which just enormously annoyed me. Like what happend to being supportive? So you just immidiatly quit when you feel something is unorganized?

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Exorcist wrote:with those admins being said the bad admins, sorry to point out but yeah
BAD ADMINS Reasons
nick look at ants
Thats one of the reasons why I am voting no, because whats the point of being an admin in area51 if you think that the owners are crap?

Ever since you wrote that you have acted like an asshole in-game to some of the admins, players and especially me for no reason at all.

So here is my question to Ant, why would you add an admin like Exorcist after that being said + his jackass behaviour?

travis, im sorry but you dont understand alot of things do you, im not acting like an asshole bro, its not my fault your more sensitive than others. and travis i have nothing against you nor do i hate the owners, but what i do hate is you, you were so much better back in 2010, but now idk what to say about you. your letting this game get to the better of you, and also saying "ill beat you in game and irl" can be also translated as ill beat you in game(winning) and beat you in real life(beat you up) is kind of threatening, im not taking it that way, but just watch what you say
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
BAD ADMINS Reasons
nick look at ants

I also would like to add this:
We had a period when the server had a downtime because of sandy and few days after there were only a few players playing. So after that happend you just left your admin position and quit playing in area51.
Like I would atleast expect an admin to still play even thou the server have downtimes and not just quit and leave everything behind. Then a few days later you posted a topic about the problems around and in one of your posts in that topic you wrote.
Exorcist wrote: until the server is organized again, im out
- exo
Which just enormously annoyed me. Like what happend to being supportive? So you just immidiatly quit when you feel something is unorganized?
travis, im sorry but you dont understand alot of things do you, im not acting like an asshole bro, its not my fault your more sensitive than others. and travis i have nothing against you nor do i hate the owners, but what i do hate is you, you were so much better back in 2010, but now idk what to say about you. your letting this game get to the better of you, and also saying "ill beat you in game and irl" can be also translated as ill beat you in game(winning) and beat you in real life(beat you up) is kind of threatening, im not taking it that way, but just watch what you say
Actually that's just pretty much a irrelevant post. Because we could be going all day like that where I would say that it was a jackass move what you did earlier in the server while you could say that I am a sensitive person and that you are not a jackass. You can't be the judge of that and that's not even the main reason why I am voting no. The main reason was above.
My post was redicted to Ant and not you. So there is really no need to make 10 new posts regardless if you disagree or not because it's my view and you can't change that.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:15 pm

I would have to vote "Yes." Because of the way he acts (mature) and the amount of times he has played. :)
P.S. Travis, you shouldn't talk like that, considering that this is an application, therefore it's not a place to argue, it's a place to VOTE.

Broskii
Former Server Admin

Post by Broskii » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

I agree with Lego, so Yes.
Minecraft usernames:
1. lSoral
2. Professuranus
In-Game name:
Broskii

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

DiehardLego wrote:I would have to vote "Yes." Because of the way he acts (mature) and the amount of times he has played. :)
P.S. Travis, you shouldn't talk like that, considering that this is an application, therefore it's not a place to argue, it's a place to VOTE.
I will have to disagree.
As admin, you have to vote and explain.
You'll have to argue in anyway to defend your explanations.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, I guess you are kind-of right, but saying all those mean things, those werent needed at all, for it doesn't change most people's views of him.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 pm

DiehardLego wrote:Well, I guess you are kind-of right, but saying all those mean things, those werent needed at all, for it doesn't change most people's views of him.
Travis were only saying his opinions.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 pm

That wasn't the point of my reply... Just get back to voting please. :)

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 pm

DiehardLego wrote:Well, I guess you are kind-of right, but saying all those mean things, those werent needed at all, for it doesn't change most people's views of him.
none of it was mean. Just facts/opinions.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

If Travis had talked to me like that, I would have felt like it was aggresive/rude. Sooo.. idk I was just trying to back him up.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:33 pm

ant_8490 wrote:
none of it was mean. Just facts/opinions.
Stop me if I'm wrong but admin application are voting, setting your opinion(s), defending your opinion(s) with arguments.